Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,044 members, 7,912,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra (2880 Views)

OAP Destiny Amaka Flaunts Her Massive Backside (Photos) / Destiny Amaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photoshoot / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by Kingpunter: 7:24am On May 16, 2019
Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka is definitely living her best life at the moment as attempts to break the Internet this beautiful Thursday morning.

The Popular Melanin Chocolate Popping Over the Air Media Personality took to her Instagram moments ago to share a raunchy sultry and sexy photo of herself rocking a two piece Black Bikini.

see more photos

https://www./2019/05/oap-destiny-amaka-breaks-the-internet-wearing-pants-and-bra.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

3 Likes

Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by Nwodosis(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2019
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by cinoedhunter: 7:25am On May 16, 2019
Nice curves and skin tone though cool
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by itspzpics(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2019
Nice
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by JubrinElSudan: 7:28am On May 16, 2019
Nothing breaking there. What's the difference between that and the bikini they wear in pools and beaches?
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by Nobody: 7:31am On May 16, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't get turned on by sexual displays by women.

If you are a girl, the way to get me to hate you is to wind for me. That sh*t irritates me!

If you wanna seduce me, wear a mini-skirt that shows your hot laps almost revealing your pants. Just sit down or be normal without too much displays... Then I wanna see a hunger in your eyes that is telling, "Come and fvck me hard".

That's who I am. And I know there are other guys like me.

And hey, I like them small and petite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:41am On May 16, 2019
cry undecided kiss Should I go and fry beans?
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by Johnnyessence(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2019
Awon ti yam leg.
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by Nwodosis(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2019
What's the difference from one wearing a swimming suit?
Women are just funny people, barge into her unexpectedly in this form and see the speed of her covering up.
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by naijaguy123456(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2019
Come sit your pus.sy on my face then I give you do.ggy afterwards.
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by Houseofglam7(f): 8:24am On May 16, 2019
undecided
Re: OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra by jaanrao771: 6:40am On May 17, 2019
good

(1) (Reply)

"Arab Money": Linda Ikeji's Brother, Peks Step Out Out In Dubai / Photos: Stephnora Okere Spotted With New Lover / Empress Njamah Reveals Why She Is Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.