Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,807 members, 7,969,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

Teenage Girl Commits Suicide After 69% Voted For Her To Die On Instagram Poll - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Commits Suicide After 69% Voted For Her To Die On Instagram Poll (542 Views)

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Commits Suicide After 69% Voted For Her To Die On Instagram Poll by Damyonline: 9:01am On May 16, 2019
A 16 year old girl committed suicide following an Instagram poll were the majority voted that she dies.

The teenager identified as Davia Emelia's body was found sprawled on the road on May 13 at around 8pm, according to The Sarawak Tribune.She is believed to have jumped to her death from a rented unit in Batu Kara New Township. Authorities also found her Instagram poll which she posted prior to her death, Emelia reportedly created the poll at around 3pm on that day.

The poll asked:

“Really important! Help me choose D/L”“D” and “L” presumably stood for “die” and “live”.Apparently, 69 percent had voted for “D”.

The Instagram pool was not the only thing found, Davia Emelia also reportedly took to Facebook to say that she was “tired” of life:

“WANNA QUIT (MY) F*CKING LIFE, I’M TIRED.”

https://lailasnews.com/teenage-girl-commits-suicide-after-69-voted-for-her-to-die-on-instagram-poll/
Re: Teenage Girl Commits Suicide After 69% Voted For Her To Die On Instagram Poll by Nbote(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2019
Dis is what happens wen ppl live in a virtual world.. No real friends or physical connection with those around them but dey have thousands of friends and followers online. Dats what d world has turned into.. All fake everything
Re: Teenage Girl Commits Suicide After 69% Voted For Her To Die On Instagram Poll by Hoodbilonia: 10:52am On May 16, 2019
And hollywood did a scifi movie like dis i think last year
World is coming to an end

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Varsity Lecturer Caught Pant Down With Student / 19-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Shot Dead In The U.K ( Photo) / (VIDEO) Unbelievable! Man Kills Girl, Uses Her For Pepper Soup In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.