Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tales Of A Suicider: Exclusive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of A Suicider: Exclusive (290 Views)

List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Suicider: Exclusive by fraspree(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2019
I want to thank you for the amazing work you have been doing with your blog since 2016, so many families and relationships including mine have survived today because of the humanitarian genius work you have been doing with your blog just to fix people’s lives.

I finished my youth service program in 2012 December and since then I have been looking for a serious job, while waiting for the main job I have been doing some peanut paying jobs trying to survive and pay my bills but 35k – 40k jobs in Abuja cannot even pay house rent not to talk of feeding and transporting you to work daily.

The last place where I worked paid me 40k monthly, it was a hectic marketing job, but my boss promised me a salary raise after a 3 month probation but I worked over a year with no raise or bonus that comes with closing a deal. To cut the story short, I started making side money from the job which got my boss jealous and asked me to resign, since then it has been from hand to mouth and nothing serious.

Years went by and I was still trying to fix myself up. Still on the process of fixing myself up my, my fiancé married to a guy she met barely a month, my second fiancé too married a guy she has been dating secretly for 10 months. Anything I touched never grew, all that has been going through my head are ways of killing myself with subtlety without making it look like suicide.

I have planned suicide in my head for years, I envisioned taking slow killing agent but I fear it might be a painful way to go, I envisioned accident but it gave me thrills, I envisioned a heart failure inducing pills, but didn’t know how to get such drugs. Then I thought of drowning myself but I wanted my body to be found and be given a proper burial, then sometimes I told myself that a dead body does not worry about what happens after death. Continue

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Words Of Endearment With People / Your Opinions Are Needed... / Indobaba Sets To Perform At Philadelphia Alongside D'banj Live Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.