Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,548 members, 7,944,629 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Imperial Group Consult - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Imperial Group Consult (480 Views)

Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test July 2019. / Imperial Consult Group.... Real Or Fake / Tidings Consult Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imperial Group Consult by softpearl(f): 10:44am On May 16, 2019
Good morning , i applied for front desk officer at imperial group consult and i got a message from them telling me to pay a sum of 10,000.....Please how true is this? am so confused .
Re: Imperial Group Consult by WisdomN(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2019
Scam
Re: Imperial Group Consult by morolakeakinrin: 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
I Our client has requested we invite you over for a brief chat with their team. At this stage we will need you to sign the agency agreement attached to this mail and bring it along with you.
You are expected to read the agency agreement carefully and if you are satisfied with the terms, you are expected to pay a sum of N10,000 agency fee online using the link below on or before monday 20th of may 2019. The date and venue shall be communicated to you after payment.

Payment link: https://imperialgroupconsult.com/engagement/index.php?candidateID=HGIM27051

DETAILS
Role: Front desk officer
Monthly Salary: Approximately N82,000 will be reviewed after 3months probation period.
End of year profit sharing.
Pension
Health insurance

On Mon, 13 May 2019 at 18:10, Morolake Akinrinde <morolakeakinrinde@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I am interested in the position.

On Mon, May 13, 2019, 15:19 Yinka Benson <yinka.benson@imperialgroupconsult.com> wrote:
Hi Morolake,

We have found you suitable for the position of a front desk officer. But before we proceed with the onboarding process, we will like to ask you some basic questions.
The link to your questions is included below. You are expected to submit before end of monday 14th of may 2019.
Kindly reply this mail if you have any questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUzOiFQosLdA6gRkDSJK9E4CTnnPjjc2q-xlWNBEW-sMlqKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Imperial Group Consult by Gosj01(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2019
morolakeakinrin:
I Our client has requested we invite you over for a brief chat with their team. At this stage we will need you to sign the agency agreement attached to this mail and bring it along with you.
You are expected to read the agency agreement carefully and if you are satisfied with the terms, you are expected to pay a sum of N10,000 agency fee online using the link below on or before monday 20th of may 2019. The date and venue shall be communicated to you after payment.

Payment link: https://imperialgroupconsult.com/engagement/index.php?candidateID=HGIM27051

DETAILS
Role: Front desk officer
Monthly Salary: Approximately N82,000 will be reviewed after 3months probation period.
End of year profit sharing.
Pension
Health insurance

On Mon, 13 May 2019 at 18:10, Morolake Akinrinde <morolakeakinrinde@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I am interested in the position.

On Mon, May 13, 2019, 15:19 Yinka Benson <yinka.benson@imperialgroupconsult.com> wrote:
Hi Morolake,

We have found you suitable for the position of a front desk officer. But before we proceed with the onboarding process, we will like to ask you some basic questions.
The link to your questions is included below. You are expected to submit before end of monday 14th of may 2019.
Kindly reply this mail if you have any questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUzOiFQosLdA6gRkDSJK9E4CTnnPjjc2q-xlWNBEW-sMlqKw/viewform?usp=sf_link

How far? Did you later paid the amount?

(1) (Reply)

Instein Advisory Interview Invite / Job Vacancy At Benin City ( Manager In A Eatery) / How I Can Apply For Jumia Food Delivery Or any other easy job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.