Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,558 members, 7,941,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews (10543 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by megamank(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2019
mosho2good:
Your girlfriend removes your charger from your phone ... which is 12% ...then she plugs it in her phone which is 78% ....then she starts using your phone which is 12% to play games ....�
What do we call that?
(1) Love
(2) wickedness
(3) witchcraft
(4) related to satan

Number for is better.... She is Satan's senior daughter sent to destroy you.... I mean you o and not me....
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by daddytime(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2019
Make dem go Akwa Ibom go ask Akpabio and him minion Nsima Ekere including APC.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2019
Our government is god of yahoo, our government have eaten the youth destiny.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by spirul77: 8:40am On May 17, 2019
Niger delta been milked and sucked dry by Niger Deltans themselves,wickedness.they should start their investigation from Timi alaibe's time, hardly would you see a completed NDDC project, uncompleted mushroom projects everywhere.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by 1759ademola(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2019
How would Niger Delta develop with these #5bn withdrawal weekly. Voters that are supposed to stone them will still be praising them. These people does not have human soul.
But where does these money come from, because they tell us anytime we need social infrastructure that there's no money.
It will be more funny if the Niger Delta children still buy books for studying when there are a lot of money.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by Akanoomobowale(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
They know they made the country hard, so for a youth to be a millionaire, he must be a Yahoo Yahoo... If Magu could channel that same energy to past and present politicians (The real problem of this country) and recover the loots no matter if its cash, properties or investments, Nigeria will be great again...
Agree with your point.....but what most people don't understand is cyber crime is a global thing and is part wat is killing our youth opportunities abroad so is something we have to deal with instantly..... you can't chat with anyone aboard or have transaction with anyone knowing you are Nigerian peacefully ...he/she will think you are a fraudster.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by Nobody: 8:48am On May 17, 2019
iyandaoluomo:
That is what we are saying
Na waaaaaoooooo
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by coputa(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2019
NDDC was created to cater for the development of the Niger Delta region.
Can we point to one milestone project it has built in any of the Niger Delta region.
People of the region will keep saying that they are being marginalized and that the oil money is only used for the development of the North,
NDDC has been created, and they've turned it to a conduit pipe to loot, while the Niger delta region looks like a glorified village.
Who is to blame,Buhari I guess.
The biggest thieves in this country are from the south south geopolitical zone( the most endowed but undeveloped)

1 Like

Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by VivaLaFrans: 8:57am On May 17, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

Agree with your point.....but what most people don't understand is cyber crime is a global thing and is part wat is killing our youth opportunities abroad so is something we have to deal with instantly..... you can't chat with anyone aboard or have transaction with anyone knowing you are Nigerian peacefully ...he/she will think you are a fraudster.
I don't support Yahoo Yahoo, neither do I support investigating them the most... All am saying is that there are other touts that need to vomit what they looted... the loots is always useful for the economy...
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by mikaelzX(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2019
Smile4daddy:
150 Billion not even million undecided

God please why are you still keeping all Nigeria politicians among the living?
That's almost half their entire annual budget
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by martineverest(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2019
nddc is money-syphoning agency
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by coputa(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
I don't support Yahoo Yahoo, neither do I support investigating them the most... All am saying is that there are other touts that need to vomit what they looted... the loots is always useful for the economy...
What did they achieve with Abacha loot.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by coputa(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
What did the achieve with Abacha loot.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by mankand(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2019
You see why these criminals supported the second term of this ancestor called buhari? It is because they are very much aware of the fact that this man isn't conscious of anything happening around him anymore.

I bet some of his aides will still remind him that he is the president of Nigeria
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by don4real18(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2019
And contractors are suffering... NDDC has refused to pay for work done even after evaluation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by don4real18(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2019
spirul77:
Niger delta been milked and sucked dry by Niger Deltans themselves,wickedness.they should start their investigation from Timi alaibe's time, hardly would you see a completed NDDC project, uncompleted mushroom projects everywhere.
That's because they have refused to pay contractors for the work done. They don't even give money for mobilisation
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by megareal: 10:10am On May 17, 2019
That's how one NDDC man near my street got a contract to tar the street he is living in. Sharp sharp, the man bought a land close to my house, erected a storey building and started a supermarket. All these in less than four months. Alas, his street is still not tarred.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by nnaeyes6: 10:48am On May 17, 2019
U people should just give me 1bn from there and be looking for the 149bn.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by Hundredfold4lif(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2019
Hedonini:
Let idiots continue misplacing priorities by shouting yahoo boys up and down. Nigeria is a funny country. You ignore the elephant in the room and choose to focus on ants and cockroaches.
YAHOO YAHOO BOYS ARE WORSE. THEY KILL, RAPE, COLLECT HUMANS PARTS FROM PERSONS WHILE ALIVE, COLLECT MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE AND ARE SATANISTS.
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by yaki84: 1:49pm On May 17, 2019
mosho2good:
Your girlfriend removes your charger from your phone ... which is 12% ...then she plugs it in her phone which is 78% ....then she starts using your phone which is 12% to play games ....�
What do we call that?
(1) Love
(2) wickedness
(3) witchcraft
(4) related to satan

judas sheiscarrot
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by godlyguy(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2019
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by Peappy49(f): 11:15pm On May 20, 2019
A big kudos to this administration
Re: N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews by Mcphamous(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2019
Later dey will say Buhari has not done anything is dis not a proof

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartless 19-year-old Son Savagely Beats Mother To Death (photos) / NCC To Prosecute Telemarketers Illegally Accessing Phone Numbers / Should Ibrahim Babangida Be Tried For Killing Vatsa His Childhood Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.