Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,937 members, 7,935,981 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

Actress iyabo ojo Reacts After kemiolunloyo Said Her Tears Just Begun. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress iyabo ojo Reacts After kemiolunloyo Said Her Tears Just Begun. (781 Views)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actress iyabo ojo Reacts After kemiolunloyo Said Her Tears Just Begun. by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2019
Actress Iyabo Ojo has taken to her Instagram to respond to what kemiolunloyo said about her tears just beginning

In the video she said:

My tears are no longer tears of sorrow, but tears of joy. I don't want to have a social media war with you and because you are an elderly person
Leave my daughter out of this

She went on to defend the letter kemiolunlogo claim to have gotten to her with her P A's phone number.

Watch Video Below:

See More : https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/actress-iyabo-ojo-reacts-after.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc Missyb3
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Actress iyabo ojo Reacts After kemiolunloyo Said Her Tears Just Begun. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2019
angry
Re: Actress iyabo ojo Reacts After kemiolunloyo Said Her Tears Just Begun. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 16, 2019
your fada
Re: Actress iyabo ojo Reacts After kemiolunloyo Said Her Tears Just Begun. by LifestyleTonite: 1:02pm On May 16, 2019
Watch video of how she blasted Kemi Olunloyo to pieces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iyaOjVVEc
Re: Actress iyabo ojo Reacts After kemiolunloyo Said Her Tears Just Begun. by Mynd44: 2:55pm On May 16, 2019

(1)

MTN Project Fame Winner, Okiemute Ighorodje Loses Mum / Why Most Of My Songs Are About Girls - Davido / Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Bieber Profess Love For Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.