Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Drok Energy Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drok Energy Nigeria Limited (1073 Views)

Amaiden Energy Nigeria Ltd / Document Control Coordinator At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (41 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drok Energy Nigeria Limited by ennyj01(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2019
Hello Sir,

Based on your CV stored on our database through jobberman, you have been invited for an interview for the position of Business Development/Operations Engineer at Drok Energy Nigeria Limited (28, Raymond Njoku Street, off Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos.)

Your interview date would be on;
Monday 20/05/2019 by 10:00 AM

Kindly come along with two (2) copies of your CV.

Please, confirm your availability via response to this email.

Regards

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Please i got this mail today, please i will be glad if someone can put me through on what to expect in the business development/Operation engineer.

Like what to expect in the interview
The working condition of the company
The pay structure

Please i will be glad if i can get some information or tips
Re: Drok Energy Nigeria Limited by ennyj01(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2019
Please any info on the above post?
Re: Drok Energy Nigeria Limited by merit455(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2019
You never get job,u dey asked about payment. First thing you should do is Google the company and get more information about them. That's how to begin

2 Likes

Re: Drok Energy Nigeria Limited by ennyj01(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2019
merit455:
You never get job,u dey asked about payment. First thing you should do is Google the company and get more information about them. That's how to begin

There is no much info about them
Just that they are into
Drilling, marine, oil and gas
Re: Drok Energy Nigeria Limited by humurphia(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Do u work there now?
Re: Drok Energy Nigeria Limited by ennyj01(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
humurphia:
Do u work there now?

Nahhhh
Finally I was not picked, I asked why.. I was told they needed people that studied petroleum engineering then
Re: Drok Energy Nigeria Limited by skedemi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
ennyj01:

Nahhhh
Finally I was not picked, I asked why.. I was told they needed people that studied petroleum engineering then

I studied Petroleum engineering, do you have any link or email address I can submit my CV to?

1 Like

Re: Drok Energy Nigeria Limited by ennyj01(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2019
skedemi:

I studied Petroleum engineering, do you have any link or email address I can submit my CV to?

Nahhhh
I applied through jobberman then

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Ushers Urgently Needed / Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out / Npower Here Are Some Of The Entrepreneurship Schemes Volunteers Might Be Absorbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.