Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley (1026 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest To Forfeit ₦10m To FG, Campaign Against Naira Mutilation / Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi / Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by besti9: 6:27pm On May 16, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has favored 11 charges verging on extortion against up and coming performer, Azeez Fashola, otherwise known as Naira Marley, for supposed Mastercard misrepresentation.

The artist successfully chances seven years in prison whenever found liable, as Section 33 (2) which he was blamed for breaking, peruses: "Any individual who utilizes: a fake access gadget; an unapproved get to gadget; an entrance gadget issued to someone else; bringing about a misfortune or addition submits an offense and will be subject on conviction to detainment for a term of not over seven years or a fine of not more than N5,000,000.00 and relinquishment of the preferred standpoint or esteem got from his demonstration.

The accuses of suit number FHC/L/178C/19 were recorded before a Lagos State High Court.

A portion of the Mastercards, as per the EFCC, bore the names-Nicole Louise Malyon, and Timea Fedorne Tatar.

The supposed violations were in contradiction of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act and the Cyber Crimes Act.

The charges read partially, "That you, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, otherwise known as Naira Marley, Raze (still everywhere), approximately the eleventh day of December 2018, inside the ward of this noteworthy court, contrived among yourselves to utilize Access card 42658840359191132 issued to people other than you in an offer to acquire addition and you accordingly carried out an offense as opposed to Section 27(1)(b) of the Cyber Crimes (Prohibition, Prevention and so forth) Act 2015 and culpable under Section 33(2) of the Same Act.

"That you, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, otherwise known as Naira Marley, Raze (still everywhere), approximately the tenth day of May 2019, inside the purview of this fair court, with expectation to swindle had, fake card 4921819410257431 issued to Timea Fedorne Tatar and you along these lines carried out an offense as opposed to and culpable under Section 33(9) of Cyber Crimes (Prohibition, Prevention and so on) Act 2015."

The artiste has been enmeshed in contention over the most recent one month following his choice to straightforwardly bolster online extortion normally called 'Yippee Yahoo.'

He was captured last Friday alongside four others, including his chest companion, Zlatan Ibile.

READ MORE: https://gistok.ng/breaking-efcc-open-11-charges-against-naira-marley/

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by chidekings(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2019
If u can get people to dig their own graves,why sweat urself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by mrvitalis(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2019
With a good lawyer this case would be over before it starts
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by kestolove95(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2019
See me see trouble, am not a yahoo boy
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by BigJoe19: 6:36pm On May 16, 2019
Naira marley the role model of yahoo boys has fallen, yahoo boys are now silent like a graveyard, no more efcc #release naira marley, stupid and lazy youths.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by correctyourself(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2019
mrvitalis:
With a good lawyer this case would be over before it starts

Why not just be the the lawyer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2019
Just look at how he opened his mouth and implicated himself

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by mrvitalis(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2019
correctyourself:

Why not just be the the lawyer?

Im an engineer

All u need to prove is all this information evidence was gotten by force and that it broke ur human right

U cant break a law to fix a law
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by ntyce(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2019
When you confront the govt and yet you have enough skeletons in your locker
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by iGISTMORE: 7:04pm On May 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by ntyce(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Im an engineer

All u need to prove is all this information evidence was gotten by force and that it broke ur human right

How were gotten by force?
You probably think he hasn't hired a lawyer....
They were retrieved from his laptop and phone, his only claim is that the devices were not his but borrowed
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by mrvitalis(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2019
ntyce:

How were gotten by force?
You probably think he hasn't hired a lawyer....
They were retrieved from his laptop and phone, his only claim is that the devices were not his but borrowed
How did they retrieve it
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by atilla(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2019
Yippee Yahoo lols
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by Id97: 7:45pm On May 16, 2019
This dude's predicament seems to be getting worse everyday courtesy of recklessness in his utterances.
With his vacuous blusters and derision of EFCC with his fellow fraudster,One will think he has powerful cohorts who would come to his aid if anything goes amiss.
Nonetheless,he deserves everything that is befalling him.Someone really need to made a scapegoat to serve as deterrent to others.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by Movic1(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2019
Since the arrest of this guy , G boys are on silent mode and aren't bold again to justify and support the dishonest scheme known as yahoo designed to cheat and con someone out of his or her money. He will no longer run his mouth again if they release him.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by Gboyeboy(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2019
?
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by MrThisandthat(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2019
See as this one use him mouth damage himself...
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by Kriely(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2019
Own goal Issa goal
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley by correctyourself(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Im an engineer

My brother lets support efcc, just two weeks ago one of such persons tampered with my account, he tried to hack, and now the account is blocked, I need to go to my bank now before I can access it, this is account I used to access from home, now I can't again.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nina Poses For 'eid Mubarak' After Signing Endorsement Deal (photos) / Bbnaija Mike Is Really Rich , You Need To See This Video Expensive Lifestyle / [gist] Olamide Treated Me Bad Before I Made It Says Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.