Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure (21806 Views)

Newly Inaugurated ESUT Governing Council Backs Return To Multi-Campus Status / ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2019
Jman06:
Ugwuanyi finally bows to pressure from his Nsukka kinsmen to balkanize ESUT

What's the point of having three campuses of ESUT scattered all over the place

Some people can be so greedy ehn!

Right from the day Chimaroke relocated ESUT to Agbani, Nsukka people have continued to grumble and now that their kinsman is the governor, they want to capitalize on the powers at his disposal to balkanize the institution.
This is despite that they already have UNN in Nsukka!

If you want to establish a university of education at Ihe, that's acceptable, so that each of the three senatorial zones can have an institution. But don't try to fool us with that trash about having faculty of education at Ihe! What's the point of having faculty of education of one institution in another institution established for same purpose This is just a decoy to carry out their vendetta against Nkanu people!

I hope the state house of assembly would not allow this evil plan to materialize.
ESUT has enough land at Agbani to accommodate all the faculties!

People should know that power is transient and stop trying to oppress others when in power!

So Jim Nwobodo that laid the foundation for a multi campus structure is also an Nsukka man abi??

Mind u Esut is a brain child of the old ASUTECH. The division did not start today. Asutech had different campus/facilities located in Enugu,, Abakaliki, Awka and Nnewi.

The one @ Enugu later became known as Esut, The one @ Abakaliki turned into Ebsu,, The Campus/faculty @ Awka is what they call Unizik today.... The Asutech campus at Nnewi is now housing the Faculty of Health Sciences (Unizik)

U guys should stop crying more than the bereaved. Allow Gburugburu to do his work in peace.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by Qsscruz(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2019
Lordoftheeast:
Nsukka people is the worse thing that ever happened to enugu state

Igbos hating on themselves..Same state, deep hatred..Too sad. And you dimwitted simpleton should grow up..Vacuum filled cranium.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by francisduru: 12:14am On May 17, 2019
Am a graduate. Talk to others
Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by stan4guy6(m): 3:55am On May 17, 2019
Lordoftheeast:
your father cursed semen is the worst thing to happen in this planet.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by freedomchild: 4:36am On May 17, 2019
Though I'm not from enugu but I think this is a misplaced priority. Carrying campuses here and there is not the way forward. In this 21st century, there are other things that government can use to develop areas. But unfortunately our leaders are mentally lazy to think of new innovations that will bring an appreciable level of development
Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2019
I am not surprised. I never expected much from the attention seeker and noise maker in chief.
Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by Jman06(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2019
I hope my good people of Enugu west senatorial zone would not fold their arms and watch Ugwuanyi and his Nsukka kinsmen deceive them!

The so called university of education purportedly being built at Ihe is a hoax! They are just using it to buy your support! The main plan is to split ESUT! Enugu state government cannot be funding university of education and ESUT Igboano at the same time. They'll only divert all the funds towards relocating ESUT while the University of education will be made a wild goose chase! Mark my words!

We have to insist that they complete the university of education at Ihe FIRST before attempting to build any other campus of ESUT. That's the way to go!
Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by Jman06(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2019
celeiyke:

See this one. Hatred will kill U.
The plan for ESUT has been multi campus from d onset. ESUT has always had a campus in Nsukka. Why should Chimaroke take parklane to Enugu east as well as UNTH.
Parklane has always been at that location. Chimaroke did not take it anywhere. ESUT had their prescience campus at Nsukka when they were yet to be relocated to a permanent site. There's now a permanent site at Agbani with sufficient land to accommodate all the faculties, so there's no need for another campus at Igboano!

For your information, I don't hate nsukka people, I just don't like the level of bigotry being displayed by some of you ever since Ugwuanyi became governor. He's governor of Enugu state for heaven's sake, not nsukka state!

1 Like

Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by celeiyke: 10:22pm On May 17, 2019
Jman06:
Parklane has always been at that location. Chimaroke did not take it anywhere. ESUT had their prescience campus at Nsukka when they were yet to be relocated to a permanent site. There's now a permanent site at Agbani with sufficient land to accommodate all the faculties, so there's no need for another campus at Igboano!

For your information, I don't hate nsukka people, I just don't like the level of bigotry being displayed by some of you ever since Ugwuanyi became governor. He's governor of Enugu state for heaven's sake, not nsukka state!

Kindly read up d history of ESUT. Stop posting on sentiment
Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by athaboi(f): 11:07pm On May 17, 2019
Lordoftheeast:
shame....shame....shame on you, we are our biggest enemy. I have continued to say it...won't be surprised if you are some hopeless person who don't even have a job. Shame, I said shame on you.....a bigot like you. You are disgusting
Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by Lordoftheeast: 11:32am On May 18, 2019
athaboi:
shame....shame....shame on you, we are our biggest enemy. I have continued to say it...won't be surprised if you are some hopeless person who don't even have a job. Shame, I said shame on you.....a bigot like you. You are disgusting
Ur Daddy!
Cry cry baby
Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by Mmc018: 1:51pm On May 31, 2019
Jman06:
Ugwuanyi finally bows to pressure from his Nsukka kinsmen to balkanize ESUT

What's the point of having three campuses of ESUT scattered all over the place

Some people can be so greedy ehn!

Right from the day Chimaroke relocated ESUT to Agbani, Nsukka people have continued to grumble and now that their kinsman is the governor, they want to capitalize on the powers at his disposal to balkanize the institution.
This is despite that they already have UNN in Nsukka!

If you want to establish a university of education at Ihe, that's acceptable, so that each of the three senatorial zones can have an institution. But don't try to fool us with that trash about having faculty of education at Ihe! What's the point of having faculty of education of one institution in another institution established for same purpose This is just a decoy to carry out their vendetta against Nkanu people!

I hope the state house of assembly would not allow this evil plan to materialize.
ESUT has enough land at Agbani to accommodate all the faculties!

People should know that power is transient and stop trying to oppress others when in power!

Mr Man, what u r talking is nonsense.. It's late already cos d state house of Assembly had already passed d proposal into law.... Esut has come to stay in Nsukka jxt as it was earlier structured before ur selfish brother, Chima, Robb us..... Jxt chill, u will still hear anoda jaw breaking development news in Nsukka.... ��������
��������
��������
��������
��������
Re: ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure by Mmc018: 1:58pm On May 31, 2019
signz:
Stupidity of the highest order!!!

There's more than enough land in Agbani for Esut expansion.

It's unfortunate that Ugwuanyi is not a wise man.

There's also more than enough land and space in UNN, but they still split UNN into 3 campuses.. U saw dat happen but u kept mute, now u want to talk.. My friend, go and sit down....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Solve Primary 4 Qualitative Assignment / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / 5 Things To Do When You Lose Admission(a Must Read For Students)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.