Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Banky 'W' Took Wife Adesua To PARIS For Massage - SEE PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky 'W' Took Wife Adesua To PARIS For Massage - SEE PHOTOS (1327 Views)

Banky W Asked His Wife,adesua To Marry Him Again,her Reaction Is Priceless / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky 'W' Took Wife Adesua To PARIS For Massage - SEE PHOTOS by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2019
Nigerian R&B singer and politician Oluwabankole Wellington, popularly known by his stage name Banky 'W', took his beautiful wife Adesua Etomi to PARIS for massage.

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress shared a photo she took with her hubby at Guerlain store in Paris, where they were taking care of.

She wrote: "I'd love to say a huge thank you to @guerlain @68champselysees for taking such good care of my bubba and I. The tour and history of Guerlain was so insightful and super cool. The Spa session was also AMAZING. Had the best massage......"

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO SEE FULL GIST & MORE PHOTOS
www.makenzysky.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky 'W' Took Wife Adesua To PARIS For Massage - SEE PHOTOS by matify83: 9:21pm On May 16, 2019
His Life
His money
His business.

Re: Banky 'W' Took Wife Adesua To PARIS For Massage - SEE PHOTOS by AnnaWrites: 10:41pm On May 16, 2019
And why is this news?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Meets With Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband, Ned Nwoko / Bbnaija: Nigerians Troll Esther As Frodd Becomes The New Head Of House / Actress Ronke Odusanya Flaunts Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.