Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,260 members, 7,919,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide (660 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide by Casptainspecial: 10:28pm On May 16, 2019
A lady who is Juliet Nwinedam by her Facebook name is suffering from serious depression and she is considering suicide as the only way out

Please let's try and save her life

Re: Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide by falcon01: 11:33pm On May 16, 2019
unfortunately theres nothing I can do, am also depressed meself ! If she could let her snap out of it or get professional help.

2 Likes

Re: Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide by SamgoldBaba: 11:40pm On May 16, 2019
I've sent a message to her, does she use a phone, kindly send her number if available

3 Likes

Re: Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide by oduz: 3:12am On May 17, 2019
These needs to be on Front Page ....

Lalasticlala
Seun

Help save a life .....
Re: Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide by jumobi1(m): 3:36am On May 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Anybody who voted Buhari has a hand in her ordeal

Her blood is on zombies and Buhari for successfully making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world and home to the most terrorised and depressed...

Buhari came to Aso rock to gallivant round the world and take pictures while the masses suffer in penury..

Did she tell you that? Be serious bro.
Re: Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide by AstralBody: 3:59am On May 17, 2019
falcon01:
unfortunately theres nothing I can do, am also depressed meself ! If she could let her snap out of it or get professional help.
Why are u depressed? Talk to me brother!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Fuyan Pill / New Natural Treatment For Fibroid / JOGGERS’ DIARY: Share Your Roadwork Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.