Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

2019 Download. Carly Rae Jepsen Dedicated (full New Album) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019 Download. Carly Rae Jepsen Dedicated (full New Album) (1878 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Download. Carly Rae Jepsen Dedicated (full New Album) by lorakaminster: 11:31pm On May 16, 2019
Latest Album download - Carly Rae Jepsen – Dedicated, direct zip link, zip-rar formats, hq tracks, new release.
Dedicated is pulling from different strains of ’80s and ’90s music than E•MO•TION did, turning toward house and disco and sultry R&B.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://sway.office.com/hP06DN2cd2AhnUG5

It’s all snaps and pops instead of saxes and drops. This leads to some great results, moving Jepsen’s sound in some cool new directions.
Dedicated is the fourth studio album by Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen. It was released on May 17, 2019, through 604, School Boy and Interscope Records. The album was preceded by the release of the single "Party for One", a dual single consisting of "Now That I Found You" and "No Drug Like Me", "Julien", and the promotional single "Too Much".

Year: 2019
Genre: Pop

01. Julien
02. No Drug Like Me
03. Now That I Found You
04. Want You In My Room
05. Everything He Needs
06. Happy Not Knowing
07. I’ll Be Your Girl
08. Too Much
09. The Sound
10. Automatically In Love
11. Feels Right
12. Right Words Wrong Time
13. Real Love
14. For Sure
15. Party For One

As a vocalist, she is strong but rarely showy, and she has a knack for taking the most obvious primary color of a given song and applying a slightly skewed shading. Ask her for blue, and she’ll come back with aquamarine, or periwinkle, or topaz.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Pictures From On-going Saturday Night Party / "Pim, Pim Alert" - Simi Reacts To Mr Eazi Dancing After Receiving Bank Alert / DJ Cuppy Links Up With Ex-boyfriend Asa Asika (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.