Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley (863 Views)

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by bigpriik: 12:23am On May 17, 2019
the rate at which all these girls are begging for naira marleys release eeeh you guys are making ubunja theory seem true sha naira marley is a bad boy ooo and you girls want him released woow.
Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:29am On May 17, 2019
Deluded ignorant people who equally see yahoo yahoo as "no big deal" .... all them yeye gals should spend a few days in the hole with Naira Marley, that's when they will finally magically grow some common sense.
Foolish women!

[img]https://media1./images/b980428d9ab96cc24e690ec9b00a783f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by QueenSekxy(f): 12:36am On May 17, 2019
Who and Who? You must be a deluded folk.
Keep defrauding people, prison rotation will soon reach you.

Fraudsters and ritualists.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by Nobody: 12:37am On May 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Who and Who? You must be a deluded folk.
Keep defrauding people, prison rotation will soon reach you.

Fraudsters and ritualists.
Why these things dey always pain you like this?
Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by QueenSekxy(f): 12:38am On May 17, 2019
Nofavorss:
Why these things dey always pain you like this?
Which thing?
Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by Nobody: 12:41am On May 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Which thing?
Threads about men/boys and women/girls. You’re always on the defensive. Very quick to throw jabs around. Smh

Shouldn’t you be in your bf’s arm at this time of the night?

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by QueenSekxy(f): 12:46am On May 17, 2019
Nofavorss:
Threads about men/boys and women/girls. You’re always on the defensive. Very quick to throw jabs around. Smh

Shouldn’t you be in your bf’s arm at this time of the night?
Someone like op is not a man, he's a ritualist and a fraudster. Or maybe, an immature chap of probably 15years old.

@emboldened, when did you turn to monitoring spirit? I also, have to correct some stereotyped notion some uninformed lads carry and swallow, all in the name of reading a nonsense and useless article from nobodies on a public forum.

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by Nobody: 12:51am On May 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Someone like op is not a man, he's a ritualist and a fraudster. Or maybe, an immature chap of probably 15years old.

@emboldened, when did you turn to monitoring spirit? I also, have to correct some stereotyped notion some uninformed lads carry and swallow, all in the name of reading a nonsense and useless article from nobodies on a public forum.
Who needs to monitor before hearing your screaming?

Go and sleep joor
Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by QueenSekxy(f): 12:53am On May 17, 2019
Nofavorss:
Who needs to monitor before hearing your screaming?

Go and sleep joor
Screaming? undecided undecided angry

Has not been long I woke up, will soon sleep back .✌

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by Nobody: 12:57am On May 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Screaming? undecided undecided angry

Has not been long I woke up, will soon sleep back .✌

E go be ✌️✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by Nobody: 12:58am On May 17, 2019
The two lovebirds above me though. grin

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by bigpriik: 10:19am On May 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin
MariaLavina:
Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by logan2(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Madam lovina the mean lady grin
Re: Ubunja Miseducations:naira Marley by bigpriik: 2:12pm On May 20, 2019
QueenSekxy:

smh for your thin brain

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Kill Myself, I Will Just Drink Sniper And Die / Hey, Guys, Will You Accept Marriage Proposition From A Lady? / Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.