Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,743 members, 7,965,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:26 PM

Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot (55835 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Towel In Nude Photoshoot / Pretty Mike And Toyin Lawani In Nude Kolaqalagbo Advert (Photo) / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by tgmservice: 8:38am On May 17, 2019
this forgotten farm tool has turned into the ways of the olosho
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by freeeeme(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2019
Just pity her child
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:40am On May 17, 2019
etrange:
We will all start bashing her and she'll be happy. Aim achieved. Lol.
AIM not ACHIEVED at all.
Because the CURSES will definitely go with her.
That’s why most of them remain USELESS for life despite their enlightenment and exposure
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by 27Pushing30: 8:41am On May 17, 2019
Reading the comments and bumping falz- Hypocrites !
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by andysmith123(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Must they go unclad?
i tire o,just because of likes and comment
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Dinho20(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2019
SOME PEOPLE ARE HIV POSITIVE

SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT BE AWARE

BUT WHEN I SEE YOUR PICTURE I WILL KNOW

I DON'T NEED TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD FOR TEST

YOUR PICTURE WILL TELL ME IF YOU'RE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by etrange: 8:50am On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

AIM not ACHIEVED at all.
Because the CURSES will definitely go with her.
That’s why most of them remain USELESS for life despite their enlightenment and exposure

Brother, if people cursed you for every bad thing you do, you'll probably be useless too seeing as you believe in curses. Lol.

Don't get me wrong bro, I'm just saying there's no need getting worked up on other people's lives or cursing them for their choices. If you don't like her, leave her thread. If everyone ignored her, she wouldn't have people to pose nude for. The more we stay here talking about her, the more she goes nude to fuel it cause that's what she's always wanted.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Ubdavis(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2019
Ur breast the look ur foot keenly !!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by ddjay: 8:59am On May 17, 2019
delectablegyal:
look at her boobs. unattractive boobs.
ladies are not sexual object buh some ladies present themselves as sexual object. a man looking at her now, what comes to his mind? putting his okogbolor inside her honeypot would be the only thing on his mind.
Mr dear,na so life be oooo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by holluphemydavid(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2019
Breast like slippers
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Karemarealty288(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2019
Advertising an old product.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:01am On May 17, 2019
Some people's role model
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by tosyne88(f): 9:02am On May 17, 2019
Rubbish. Na pesin daughter and wife be dis
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by D1zion: 9:04am On May 17, 2019
See how the tower of babel slipped down.Jezebel & tomorrow you'll call yourself a mother.I wish God punish us instantly for our since,all this our nonesence Christian girls will not try this.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Wanity(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2019
delectablegyal:
[s] look at her boobs. unattractive boobs.
ladies are not sexual object buh some ladies present themselves as sexual object. a man looking at her now, what comes to his mind? putting his okogbolor inside her honeypot would be the only thing on his mind.
[/s]

Don't worry you have been noticed.

You both have no different the two you are looking for attention
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Bigcake: 9:11am On May 17, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
Her breast...is saying...am tired... cheesy

Fallen heroes you say?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by tete7000(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2019
shameless LovePeddler!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by AllenSpencer: 9:24am On May 17, 2019
All this Olosho's sef

Waiting for politicians call to come fvck her World Wide Hole
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by tfash96(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2019
Pls I need to know difference between our actresses behind scene and our night(sex) workers.

Her 2 walls of Jericho have fallen sef
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Excuzeme: 9:37am On May 17, 2019
Sundaygeorge:

Infact, l felt revolted on seeing it.
And some immature men that have not experienced "hard, pointed and round" breast in their life will be running after something like this one?

Anyways, you know only as far, as you see. undecided
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by laistic: 9:40am On May 17, 2019
Abeg, use fine face and body so that the vaseline crew will have something to work with.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Duru009(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2019
I don't understand most ladies. Must she go naked !

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by panmunium(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2019
Fugly thing
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by timkay: 11:09am On May 17, 2019
If you are fine you are fine if you a wowo you are wowo,
Spread your toto like crayfish, puff smoke it won't change anything
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by mozona(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2019
looking for suitors
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by owila4luv(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2019
see breast like bathroom slippers
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by davillian(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
I think the Breast is saying I will keep to the right while you keep to the left.
When you get to the left or right go down grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Shhhh01(f): 11:35am On May 17, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
You r a wicked boy.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Sensenan: 11:41am On May 17, 2019
Nothing we no go see. Imagine this vomit
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Sensenan: 11:42am On May 17, 2019
Nothing we no go see. Imagine this vomit. Very disgusting
Re: Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
all for the market, they have fogortten her.
she is looking for a way to buy herself into the market back again.
but with those fallen OLYMPUS, i cant even thick self.
Reginal Daniels is still owing me one round for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Mercy Aigbe & Husband Cuddle In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.