Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) (66120 Views)

How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) / Faster And Reliable VPN / Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by splendidcollins(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2019
I wondering on how the machine will bath my Machine gun.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by MrBONE2(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
why is the man having his bath with his boxers

sharp guygrin

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Herberto9(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2019
Lazy People....Wash ya body well with sponge joh...
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 11:47am On May 17, 2019
Make he burst my blokos?? sad

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by rinzaugustine: 11:49am On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Do you have old parents or grandparents who find it difficult to bathe on their own? Or maybe you just want to have a machine that will bathe you whenever you feel like bathing. This new human wash machine will give you the perfect bath without any assistance whatsoever. All you just need to do is stand and let the machine do the bathing for you. The funny thing is, the machine will actually bathe you better and faster than you can bathe yourself.

Human wash machine

I know a lot of people will wish to have a human wash machine that will bathe them just the same way they have a washing machine for clothes. Their wish has finally come true thanks to Matti Paaso, an inventor from Finland. It shows how the future is going to look like where robots will do virtually everything a human will ever wish for.

This washing machine is such a great invention because apart from the fun of having a machine bath you. It’s perfect for old people who have difficulty in bending or bathing themselves. The machine is not only user-friendly, but it’s also human-friendly! Hiring a full-time nurse or caregiver for you aged or injured family can be very expensive. But with this human wash machine, that cost is eliminated.

It is fully automated and can operate on its own without you pushing any buttons. Not only can the scrubbers go up and down on its own, but it can also regulate the temperature of the water so it doesn’t get too hot or too cold. This human wash machine which operates like a car wash machine is definitely something you need in your home.

The machine is absolutely safe for use even by children and can be installed anywhere such as hospitals, nursing homes, homes for elderly people, gyms, swimming pools and private houses. Installation is very easy and straight forward as all that is required is to install mount it next to your shower. Its already available for sale and is sold for 4,600 Euros (185,000 naira approximately)

SEE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-atgWn1VZDU

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/this-new-human-wash-machine-will-bathe-you-faster-and-better/

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Amanda4life: 11:49am On May 17, 2019
This is exactly for lazy people,can't you see how potty the mans belly is. Mmchéwwwww

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by davillian(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2019
4600 euro is 185k are u OK
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by respect80(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2019
I dnt have anything to say

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by pukka5050: 11:53am On May 17, 2019
As long as it uses electricity, I'm not doing. I can't go and get electrocuted.

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Sirpaul(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2019
laziness 100%
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:56am On May 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
why is the man having his bath with his boxers
and y are u more interested in his preek?are u gay?

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by whiteafrique: 12:01pm On May 17, 2019
It is not complete since i can still use my hand to wash my scrotum,

And slay queen cannot use it to wash their underneath too..it is waste of money.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by article1: 12:01pm On May 17, 2019
How will it wash in between the two balls yonder, I mean the scrotum. Just ask though.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Meskaofficial1(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2019
only lazy people will patronize this gullible machine
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2019
When the machine crushes someone's balls they will know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by willy25(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2019
davillian:
4600 euro is 185k are u OK
Like i was thinking i was the only one who saw it undecided undecided
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Monday60655(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2019
I thought the machine can do everything, why is the man raising his hand. He couldn't allow the machine touch his face. Yet the machine couldn't go to his private part side. Good work gee, though more work need to be done

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by gbishman: 12:10pm On May 17, 2019
Lazy thwart
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by dingbang(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2019
Can it wash the local government area effectively?

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2019
femi4:
I m more worried about its side effect
Me too grin
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Wanity(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I have said it before that, if PALM-WINE was being tapped by the WHITES, by now they wouldn’t be permitting elderly men in their 60s to climb such TREES all in the bid to get us PALM-WINE. Some end up falling from these trees and having SPINAL CORD deformities.

At least by now, the WHITES would have devised a MACHINE that would tap at most 20 trees in 1hour.
This goes to show that we are not into CRITICAL THINKING.
An average HUMAN BRAIN is 4 TERABYTES in size, but for me it appears the BLACKMAN in Africa uses only 32KILOBYTES in his or her entire lifetime.

MOST BLACKS in DIASPORA use about 1TERABYTE, while the WHITES use 1.5 TERABYTES.

We are really in serious DANGER..despite globalization.

So your science is different abi

Human 4 terabyte and modern computer 20 terabyte ok

I can see you are one of the people with 29 kilobyte brain

2 Likes

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2019
you mean it can wash your dick too?
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Donbosco46: 12:16pm On May 17, 2019
How will it wash your pussy and your preek
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I have said it before that, if PALM-WINE was being tapped by the WHITES, by now they wouldn’t be permitting elderly men in their 60s to climb such TREES all in the bid to get us PALM-WINE. Some end up falling from these trees and having SPINAL CORD deformities.

At least by now, the WHITES would have devised a MACHINE that would tap at most 20 trees in 1hour.
This goes to show that we are not into CRITICAL THINKING.
An average HUMAN BRAIN is 4 TERABYTES in size, but for me it appears the BLACKMAN in Africa uses only 32KILOBYTES in his or her entire lifetime.

MOST BLACKS in DIASPORA use about 1TERABYTE, while the WHITES use 1.5 TERABYTES.

We are really in serious DANGER..despite globalization.

What stops you from using 1.5 of yours??

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by mmadu5(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2019
this is for lazy people . cos as long as i get hands why do i need machine to wash me
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by ayanleye12(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
No one knows where technology will lead us to 10 years from now grin

Appeal to my nairaland family

Thanks to all who voted for me on Twitter. The voting has extended to Facebook and Instagram.

Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON FACEBOOK

PLEASE SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND LIKE ON INSTAGRAM

PLEASE LIKE AND RETWEET HERE

Thanks and God bless you
I can help push this forward on Instagram check my page at ui-student
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2019
Not 100% Welcomed by me.
its only good for just 2sides of your body

1_ Head (and its because of the hair) 2_ Your back

that's all
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by biGwal(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2019
Iranu......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Animal Called / Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? / Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.