Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,613 members, 7,941,355 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni (660 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Petfadblog: 7:16am On May 17, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-6pcd_RO_1QE/XN4WFii05TI/AAAAAAAACLE/RHJDmuodc0ILaq5K6w342MYD5VPCxAlYACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-05-17-03-01-03.png[/img]
Sex therapist, Adunni has shared an interesting piece on Instagram explaining why Nigerians are afraid of having proper sex.
According to her, 'I see these things daily and I'm scared for the future... why is it hard for Nigerian men to please their women? Why can't you eat your wife out and stuff, why do women think for them to be wife materials you shouldn't Bleep your husband real good?,

See her full post below...
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/nigerians-are-afraid-of-having-proper.html
Nigerians are afraid of having proper sex, in my Scope of work as a Sex therapist, I see these things daily and I'm scared for the future... why is it hard for Nigerian men to please their women? Why can't you eat your wife out and stuff, why do women think for them to be wife materials you shouldn't Bleep your husband real good, why would you think to give your husband a mind blowing Mouth Gig followed by a badtass doggie will not make u a wife material.
The men are also guilty of this hence they wife the lady who isn't sexually satisfying and keep numerous girl friends then the moment u both are Comfortably married, the man moves on to start having numerous girls friends then years down the line the woman realises how sexually frustrated she is and might start having flings too.
In this case i gotta agree with marrying your friend though because if you guys can be plain with one another and honest about sexual wants and needs then your relationship will blossom.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/nigerians-are-afraid-of-having-proper.html
Re: Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Realtord43: 7:39am On May 17, 2019
What else does this have in her head apart from sex. people are hungry and you are talkin abt sex. wil sex bring money or food?
Re: Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by byinks(f): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Old news Nigerians don't know how to do it
Re: Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by BlueAir: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2019
If I dont see the kind of environment a lady lives in or her level of personal hygiene .I can never put my face between her legs grin.geeez
Re: Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by cooooooks(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2019
This is an over generalization.

People are having beautiful sex in this country, they're just not bragging about it.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Worth!!! Don't Cry Anymore / Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! / Convoy Of 20 Keke Napeps Takes 9ja Man And His Oyibo Wife To Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.