Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,632 members, 7,975,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB (9800 Views)

June 12 Presidential Election Is Fiction – Tofa / M.K.O Abiola And June 12 / I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by BlueMagic2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2010
Some1 please do us a favor & really kill this mo'fucker. That is put a bullet in between his eyes angry angry
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Solomon227(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
kosovo:

You could have come in directly, instead of being a douche bag, My moderating mechanism remains unmatched, what will before your very eyes soon will lay all these issues of non-conformity to rest., and for your info, i dictate what happens, i asked for what i got. Very soon, we would know who is taken as a retard in this forum.  You, insulting the Supreme co[/b]mmander of Nairaland, [b]someone who created the avenue which gave you the right to display your continuous BS shows your level of imbecility.  C'mon show some sign of civility instead of relapsing into a cocoon of levity.

I am beginning to suspect u are actually IBB son because u talk like him, think like him, arrogant like him and u must b genetically-connected to him in one way or the other.

Supreme commander ko Supreme gigolo ni. Are U Seun? Seun has never claimed to be d supreme bla bla of NL.
Even if u are d NL owner, the Facebook founder (at d age of 26) has been in the news in the last 2 weeks for all d goods reasons and has never come to FB to say I am a Supreme this and that. Abeg go enjoy yor vote IBB allawe with Small stout and suya and stop forming Monster
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Tamunofiri(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2010
He actually said for Christ sake?! After retrospecting and all we have come up with the verdic: IBB u are one sick bastard and your brother Abach was nothing more than a killer and petty thief than a stabilizer. Idiot!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by ceasyc(f): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
kosovo:

In an interview with Cable News Network, CNN, Babangida who said he was offering himself for service because he wants to serve, and enable Nigerian move forward, , simply said he would prefer ‘to take responsibility’ than apologize for the annulment.

Babangida , said “I told Nigerians that it was wrong; I told Nigerians Kill me, don’t kill anybody…This elections was annulled 17 years ago and what I keep telling Nigerians is for Christ sake let us move forward. I thought people should understand that when you accept responsibility, he is saying blame it on me, not on any other person.

The self styled President said further “Nigerians are sensible; Nigerians understand that after a long time and in retrospect, they will say wait a minute, and say maybe we judged him unfairly, or judged him harshly”

According to him “you must admit this man (IBB), ran the freest, the best election in the history of this country. We had to do what would be in the best interest of the country at that time and I accept full responsibility,” the self-styled evil genius told the cable network.

Babangida who said his protégé, late General Sani Abacha “stabilized the country”, insisted, “don’t forget I have more in terms of information about what is likely going to happen. Stability of this country is first and foremost. I knew what I was going to leave behind…Abacha stabilized this country it didn’t break up , it is even a credit to him”

OMG!!! IS THIS MAN FOR REAL OR JUST DELUSIONAL OR D DEVIL HIMSELF APOLOGY AFTER HOW MANY YEARS GO JUMP INTO RIVER THAMES & DROWN JO

he said abacha did wot? = u prove over n over again dat u r a foolish FOOL & pure evil. GO N DIE JO. Y DID your WIFE DIE INSTEAD OF U SEF = GO 2 HELL N BURN TO ASHES
u claim u ran d freest n best election in d history of d country, so wot d 4k did u do wit it? = U ANNULED IT U MOTHER4KER! SO wots fair n free there @d end of d day = oloriburuku

Like i stated in my other post n thread: dis man is senseless. hasnt he done enuf damage? b4 he became H.O.S it was 1naira to $1. then everytin changed. y r there so many wicked n unreasonable ppl out there 4 pete's sake

"OBASANJO, IBB & ATIKU were on a plane. Obasanjo said, I can throw down N1000 & make someone happy, IBB said, I can throw down 2 N500 notes & make 2 people happy & Atiku said, I can throw down 5 N200 to make 5 people happy. D pilot heard them & said to himself "idiots", I can throw 3 of u down & make 150million people happy, REGISTER & VOTE WISELY." LOL

that is if dem no rig d vote = ppl clearly dont want dis man 2 rule us again, mr looter, mr thiefy thiefy, didnt u c how dey buried abacha n yar adua = no money or properties were buried wit dem = THEY LEFT IT ALL = EVERYBODY GO DIE N LEAVE WITH ABSOLUTELY NUTIN MUMU
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2010
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by marvix(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2010
Did IBB actually conduct a free and fair elections or Nigerians been tired of him conducted themselves in a manner to ensure that he has no excuse but to leave us with a democracy?

I think its time we all say the truth, Free and fair elections are not conducted by the president but by the people in the way and manner they conduct themselves during elections.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by HighChief4(m): 2:04am On Sep 26, 2010
IBB Nigerians have been praying that God will stabilize your life and family the way Abacha stabilized this country. GBAM!!!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Och77(m): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2010
Babangida, I prefere Nigeria to disintergrate than to have you smell Aso Rock again. We no go gree!!!!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Echidime(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he is intelligent oooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin animal
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by anonimi: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2010
The Babangida years

By Tolu Ogunlesi
April 17, 2010 10:36PM

In his first New Year Days speech as military president, months after deposing the Buhari-Idiagbon government in a bloodless coup enthusiastically welcomed by Nigerians, Ibrahim Babangida declared: I wish to reaffirm that this administration does not intend to stay in power a day longer than is required to lay the necessary institutional framework to bring about a better and more stable Nigeria. Babangidas bonhomie (its trademark an endearing gap-toothed smile) - in stark contrast to the stern, unsmiling façade of Muhammadu Buhari, his predecessor - made it easy for him to be believed.
The distinction between the two regimes in fact ran much deeper than personality quirks. Babangida, in action, proved to be the complete antithesis of his predecessor. He threw open prison doors, setting free hundreds of 3rd republic politicians convicted and jailed by Buhari. He repealed the obnoxious Decree No. 4 of 1984 with which the Buhari regime had shackled the media. He promised to run an open administration that is responsive to the yearnings and aspirations of all the people - a departure from the high-handedness of the Buhari/Idiagbon era.
One of his first actions as military president was to allow Nigerians to decide, through public debates, whether to accept the $2.5 billion International Monetary Fund (IMF) loan the Buhari government had been negotiating for.
After the terror of the Buhari years, Nigerians appeared to have found a statesman in military uniform.

Tough times that lasted

By 1985, Nigerias foreign debt had ballooned to $18 billion, up from $3.4 billion in 1980 (it would rise beyond $30 billion by the end of the 80s), and external reserves had dwindled to less than $2 billion. Oil prices had been in freefall for 3 years running, and in January 1986 they finally fell to less than $20 per barrel, a record low since the start of the decade.
To his credit[b] Babangida made all the right noises[/b] about revamping the economy. In his Independence Day 1985 speech, barely two months old in office, he declared a state of economic emergency for the next 15 months. That speech went on to lay down a comprehensive plan for economic reconstruction.
This plan included a moratorium on new foreign debt, promotion of agriculture and industrial development, restriction of importation to essential commodities, financial sector reform and privatisation.

Populist leanings

IBB was a master of the populist move - ambitious government programs targeted at tackling poverty, and empowering rural dwellers. His government churned out program after program, in a bid to actualize his promises to run an inclusive, people-facing government. In 1986, Babangida launched the Mass Mobilization for Self Reliance, Social Justice, and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
In 1987, the Directorate of Food and Rural Infrastructure (DFFRI) was launched to promote agriculture and transform Nigerias rural landscape by providing modern infrastructure. Other Babangida creations include the National Directorate of Employment (NDE), National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND), Peoples Bank of Nigeria (PBN), National Board for Community Banks (NBCB), Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), Nigeria Export-Import Bank (NEXIM), National Planning Commission (NPC), and the Urban Development Bank.
No other Nigerian government presided over such substantial expansion of government bureaucracy as the Babangida administration. In time, the fiscal prudence that Babangida espoused vanished: billions of naira were sunk into an endless transition programme, and in the early 90s, 12 billion dollars worth of windfall crude oil revenue (courtesy of the rise in the oil prices due to the Gulf War) could not be accounted for.
Mr. Babangida also came to perfect the art of dispensing patronage through political appointments (mostly targeted at leading members of the opposition) and a far-from-transparent allocation of lucrative oil blocks.

A man whose words mean nothing

Mr. Babangidas contradictions eventually overwhelmed his reputation so that when, in May 1993, the activist and lawyer Gani Fawehinmi described him as a man whose words mean nothing to him, evidence of this littered his eight years in power.
Only months after vowing to run a government by consultation with the people, Mr. Babangida in 1986 surreptitiously - and unilaterally - took Nigeria, an avowed secular state, into full membership of the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC), a body which describes itself as the collective voice of the Muslim world.
Mr. Babangida lamented the large role played by the public sector in economic activity with hardly any concrete results to justify such a role.Ironically, over the course of the next five years, he would go ahead to supervise an unprecedented expansion of government. And despite his deference to the wish of Nigerians to reject the IMF loan, Mr. Babangida went ahead to implement some of the Funds most drastic requirements - a devaluation of the naira, and removal of subsidies, chief of which were the petroleum subsidies.
Mr. Babangida promised Nigerians that the belt-tightening was sorely needed: the painful injection that would usher in vibrant economic health; the mandatory dark lining before a cloud of prosperity. Those reforms, which he christened Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP), came into effect in 1986, with a far-from-pleasant impact on Nigerians. Purchasing powers dwindled, inflation rose, and the obliteration of the middle class began. In 1989, SAP riots rocked the country, as Nigerians had finally had enough of economic reforms which silver lining they waited in vain for.

Greatest failings

Mr. Babangidas greatest failings were however in two key areas: his human rights record, and his political transition programme. In December 1985, a group of soldiers, which included his close friend, Mamman Vatsa, were arrested on allegations of plotting to topple the 4-month old Babangida government. After Vatsa was convicted and sentenced to death, Mr. Babangida assured a delegation of distinguished writers (Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe and J.P. Clark), which had come pleading for mercy, that he was determined to do everything in my power to save (Vatsa).
Hours later, Vatsa and the other alleged plotters were executed.
As opposition to Mr. Babangidas rule grew, so did his intolerance for dissent, so that he routinely shut down or proscribed media houses; and harassed journalists, civil society and labour groups using the instruments of state (the State Security Service, Directorate of Military Intelligence and the Police).
In 1986, five students of the Ahmadu Bello University were murdered when mobile policemen invaded the campus to quell anti-IMF protests. He also promulgated a series of draconian decrees targeted at quelling all opposition, and on occasion did not hesitate to deport foreign critics (University lecturer Patrick Wilmot and journalist William Keeling).
In October 1986, frontline journalist Dele Giwa was murdered by a letter bomb in Lagos. Preliminary police investigations stated that senior officers of Mr. Babangidas intelligence services, who had hounded Giwa in his final days, had questions to answer regarding Giwas death. The mystery of the Giwa assassination remains unsolved till date.

An interminable journey

A maddeningly convoluted transition programme, whose terminal date soon became a mirage - first 1990, then 1992, and then 1993 - is one of the most significant things Babangida will be remembered for.
Early on in his administration, Mr. Babangida inaugurated a Political Bureau to kick off, as it were, the national debate on a viable future political ethos and structure for our dear country.
The political bureau was soon followed by a Constituent Assembly, which in 1989 fashioned a new constitution for the country.
Also, in 1989, he created, by presidential fiat, two political parties, the Social Democratic Party and the National Republican Convention. Then in 1991, he released a controversial list of prominent politicians whom he said were banned from participating in the transition programme.
In October 1992, he cancelled the results of the parties presidential primaries, causing new primaries to be held in March 1993. And then in June 1993 he annulled the results of the presidential elections, presumed to have been won by billionaire businessman MKO Abiola.

This was the final straw
By this time, Nigerians had finally had enough of his shenanigans, and violent protests forced him to step aside on August 27, 1993,My colleagues and I are determined to change the course of history, Mr. Babangida told Nigerians in his maiden speech as Head of State, on August 27, 1985.
By the time he reluctantly relinquished power exactly eight years later, he had achieved that goal, far more successfully than he, or anyone else, could ever have imagined.

Source: Next
====================

The Holy Book says "my people perish for lack of knowledge".
Will you allow 150m of us (Nigerians) perish or will you ALSO forward this article on the (mis) deeds of our self-proclaimed "evil genius" to all Nigerians that you know
Will you help confirm "maradona" IBB's claim (in Germany in the 90s during one of his radiculopathy treatment trips) that we, his fellow citizens are "docile" (MUGUs) by not sharing this mail???
Find a way to get involved at all levels- local, state and federal- this election period for a better Nigeria!!!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by harakiri(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2010
Under normal circumstances, this man should be serving life plus 400,000 years behind bars on corruption charges alone but what can anyone do? The only way to uproot corruption in Nigeria is to prosecute everybody that has held a political post from 1960 till this present date,freeze all their accounts, seize their properties and investments and finally give them a minimum sentence of life imprisonment. Anything short of that is political witch hunting. You cannot be prosecuting the likes of Ibori when the former edo state governor (Lucky)walked away with a slap on the wrist free of all charges (N2 million bail for offenses running into hundreds of billions in naira. Wetin be dat one? ).
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Vidamia(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2010
Abiola may have skeleton in his cupboard but the issue here is babangida. He said it freely like other person but he doesn't wanna die. More so, i remember that at that time especially in some Yoruba part, some women rallied nakedly for spiritually purpose that babangida will die. Some even dried beans ball on his behind that he will die but alas he always wake up hale and healthy. Uh irumole! If he want to die, any body should pass this information to him that he just need to come down to lagos and walk just two nepa pole. I'm sure of lagosians people, before twink of an eye, you won't see his head on his neck.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by nypha: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2010
@anonimi,

Good job to have posted this article related to IBBs' military govt years. Nigerians who were not born before 1993 when IBB left office may not understand why most people on this thread are against IBB coming back to power.

If care is not taken, and following the way election is conducted in Nigeria, we could end up with an unelected but a nominated president as usual.
It is mostly in this country that past presidents always come up to rule again. Is it that we do not have able hands among the Nigerian youths?

I believe IBB could be running for the highest post of office in order to hold the sit for his dear arrogant 'agè butter' son. We might as well become one of these francophone countries (such as Congo) where the presidential post have become almost a thing of dynasty / heir.

If IBB becomes president, what will his agenda be? Could he kindly tell us in advance if we are to tighten our belts for another austerity measures? Will the Greek people's leaving condition (under structural adjustment program) be far better than ours? Will there be IMF dictating our lives?
What will be the new promises of IBB that we will be forced to believe? Are our maximum prisons well equipped to welcome new political prisoners?

As for possible future asylum seekers in all parts of the world, your stories might be accepted if IBB becomes the next Nigerian president!!!
Your choice to make!!!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by oderemo(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2010
@IBB,
why dont you kill yourself for annuling the election at least you WILL by now have peace with your chosen GOD.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Nsiman(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2010
Does it mean ibb is proud of annulling the june 12 election. But nigerians should beware of ibb's so called one term of four years.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Och77(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2010
marvix:

Did IBB actually conduct a free and fair elections or Nigerians been tired of him conducted themselves in a manner to ensure that he has no excuse but to leave us with a democracy?

I think its time we all say the truth, Free and fair elections are not conducted by the president but by the people in the way and manner they conduct themselves during elections.

Come to to think of it, if IBB had known that Option A4 will be that successful, he maybe would have chosen another option,becuase he didn't really believe MKO will come out tops
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by otokx(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2010
IBB is going to have it hotter than pharoah.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by temisafety: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2010
The man simply has heart, the type i don't envy at all.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by agabaI23(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2010
I just hope IBB is disgraced with those routing for him.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by sizzlers(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2010
'IBB', silence! I kill you!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Emmyc1: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2010
well, may be i will say MKO was,nt in good term with god,thats why his election was annulled by IBB,but since IBB said that he rather die than to appologies to nigerians,let me inform him that we nigerians don,t need his appologies,all we need to do is to make sure he doese'nt near to AsoRock again
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by ndigbo: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
Someone should please help me relay this message to IBB, that Nigerians even though they wish him dead are not ready to kill him yet! We are just waiting for PDP to make to the singler mistake of handing the PDP's flagbearer to IBB, then we can now kill him with our votes. Whosoever that has this great country at heart, should make sure that every one who is eligible around him/her registers and votes for a credible candidate. Let us shock IBB and all the old criminals with our vote! Or we go back to our old story of No Electricity, No Good Road, Kidnapping being the order of the day, Religious killings, Police Brutality, highest rate of corruption. To list but a few, if we must put a STOP to this, then we must VOTE wisely without sentiments!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by royallord(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2010
My people, u guy re right. What is difference btw OBJ, IBB & Atiuk ? They re d same.They re men dat loves evil. They re men dat killed our nation. Men without d fear of GOD in them. Some years back , OBJ used a fool called Nuhu Ribadu 2 torment many people dat re not in support of his govt., many killing in our dear country. D billions dat d old fool looted (NEPA contract) without doin any single tin or forcing a living death president on us. A man dat do sleep with his DAUGHTER-IN-LAW (son's wife) Said by his son. Guys, do we nid HOMOSEXUAL (ATIKU) president 2 rule us in dis 21st century. My brother, ur answer is No. If not 4 anything, let us allow d south-south man 2 be d president 4 once. A man (Jonathan) 4rm d region where d wealthy of dis Great Nation comes from & also a Christian to be the President for the 1st time in the History of this country. As 4 IBB, he should 4get politics & take care of his OLD AGE.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by royallord(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
My people, u guy re right. What is difference btw OBJ, IBB & Atiuk ? They re d same.They re men dat loves evil. They re men dat killed our nation. Men without d fear of GOD in them. Some years back , OBJ used a fool called Nuhu Ribadu 2 torment many people dat re not in support of his govt., many killing in our dear country. D billions dat d old fool looted (NEPA contract) without doin any single tin or forcing a living death president on us. A man dat do sleep with his DAUGHTER-IN-LAW (son's wife) Said by his son.  Guys, do we nid HOMOSEXUAL (ATIKU) president 2 rule us in dis 21st century. My brother, ur answer is No. If not 4 anything, let us allow d south-south man 2 be d  president 4 once. A man (Jonathan) 4rm d region where d wealthy of dis Great Nation comes from & also a Christian to be the President for the 1st time in the History of this country. As 4 IBB, he should 4get politics & take care of his OLD AGE.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2010
I'm just wondering what Raymond Dokpesi has seen in IBB that he blows the tyrant's trumpet. Imagine Sen. Ken Nnamani supporting IBB. angry Make Jonathan get ticket first to run, their own don set.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by nopuqeater: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
[Quote]Babangida , said “I told Nigerians that it was wrong; I told Nigerians Kill me, don’t kill anybody…This elections was annulled 17 years ago and what I keep telling Nigerians is [b]for Christ sake [/b]let us move forward. I thought people should understand that when you accept responsibility, he is saying blame it on me, not on any other person.[/Quote]The bold reveals this man, a born "muslim" as a Mudhlim or Munafiqin (an evil doer, a hypocrite).

How does he come up with Christ, when he knows it is forbidden to even say for the sake of anything, except Allah? Whoever knows this man need to tell him to take his Shahadah now, and come to Islam, otherwise, he is out of islam. He has joined partner with Allah, witnessing by something other than Allah.

His hypocrisy is exposed. Shame on him. And big shame on any muslim who supports him. Shame on any nigerian who supports this filth. If I have my way, I will openly with all my might as much as my Lord allows stand in opposition to this evil man.

I will do it from Minna, his hometown. Afterall, Nigeria belongs to all of us. And I am one muslim who is against this man for all his injustices on Nigerians and his hypocrisy saying he is a muslim and now we see it is christ that comes out of his evil soul!

He asked the Nigerian to kill him. They should kill his political carrier, and let him rot in distress of never reaching the lofty position of presidency, as a civilian.

Again, this shows that to be a muslim, it comes from the heart, agreeing with the soul and not jst because you are born a muslim, for many born muslims are already out of islam.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by scopusng(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2010
"Bombshell: Revelation Linking IBB To MKO Abiola & Abacha’s Death—Reports"

http://www.republicreport.com/bombshell-revelation-linking-ibb-to-mko-abiola-abachas-death%E2%80%94reports/
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by cap28: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2010
Imagine this animal having the balls to thump his chest and talk about free and fair elections!!!!!

As someone said earlier men like this can only exist in a banana republic like nigeria.

Could this man try such in countries like Cuba, Iran,  Venezuela or even south africa and go scott free - gosh this man needs to pay for what he has done to this country.

This shows you that this man knows that nigerians are the most s.tu.pid people on the face of this planet, after everything he has done he still has the nerve to talk about moving on - to where if i may ask - more IMF debt, more austerity, more poverty, more state sanctioned murders and repression by the nigerian police state!!! For christs sake what does this man take nigerians for?
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Agbalanze(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
Cant this man read d handwriting on d wall. Nigerians re wiser nw. Though i dont blame him much but i only blame his advisers who re pushing him n exposing him.
I ve never seen this manner of desperation. 17 yrs ago he was d maradonna, now 9jas are and we ll' definitely show him how to dribble on election day.
Ndi be anyi siri na onwu na egbu nwa nkita anaghi ekwe ya anu isi nsi.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Agbalanze(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2010
Cant this man read d handwriting on d wall. Nigerians re wiser nw. Though i dont blame him much but i only blame his advisers who re pushing him n exposing him.
I ve never seen this manner of desperation. 17 yrs ago he was d maradonna, now 9jas are and we ll' definitely show him how to dribble on election day.
Ndi be anyi siri na onwu na egbu nwa nkita anaghi ekwe ya anu isi nsi.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by jerryben12: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
Did IBB say 'For Christ Sake'? I thought he is a muslim?
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by blackcypha(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2010
yes i will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Persons Dead As 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Borno / Promise Nnanyereugo Joins House Of Representatives Race (Photos) / NNPC May Spend ₦201 Billion To Clean 170.25 Million Litres Of Dirty Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.