Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,442 members, 7,940,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident (28645 Views)

Oluwole Adetiran Is Dead! NYSC Anthem Composer Dies At 75 / Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by bmos(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2019
Kindly check on my thread and advice please, I'm really facing depression cry

https://www.nairaland.com/5192556/advice-needed-please-kindly-check[/quote].

You are facing depression and you are still talking? What other advice you need other than that you come out of it?
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by fortunechy(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
Anything about Kogi is bad.... Kogi I hail thee
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 17, 2019
very good woman indeed....we kogi batch A 2019 miss you more
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by clinsman1: 2:50pm On May 17, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by yusufmurry: 3:34pm On May 17, 2019
Kogi and bad news. #SMH

Meanwhile, may Allah grant her soul good rest.
#Condolences embarassed
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by ifimix(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2019
I was privileged to meet this woman during the last orientation program when I went to donate gifts on behalf of my Company for Corp members. Rest in peace Ma.
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by s4short: 3:54pm On May 17, 2019
chai, a very big loss to NYSC and to Nigeria at large, a woman with a difference, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Ricardo111: 4:13pm On May 17, 2019
you can @ Richard print its very affordable with discounted prices

we do :
screen printing, large format, Transfer printing, sublimation print, General merchandise,flyers, posters and Car, T-shirt / Vest Branding...

CALL @ : 08085921186

Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Facile: 4:47pm On May 17, 2019
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Fear Kogi people

Dem finally get this guy.
what is the meaning of this, that you just typed? Did she died in kogi?
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Masterk2019: 4:55pm On May 17, 2019
Rip
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Engrduke: 4:59pm On May 17, 2019
This
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Engrduke: 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
This is sad.
Exactly a year ago (during Ramadan) when a bosom friend, Nasiru Kayode, former Adavi Local Government Inspector of Kogi State NYSC passed away. I guess this woman was his boss then.
Kogi state NYSC has suffered.
May God rest her soul
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Somski1: 5:24pm On May 17, 2019
corpersforum Jesus!!!!!!

My dear Mummy Ahile

I cant believe this!

What a news today?

So sad!

post=78465084:

The National Youth service Corps management just lost a dear mother, Mrs. O.O Ahile the state Coordinator of NYSC in Kogi state to a fatal car accident.

She died in a Ghastly Motor accident on Lafia – MKD Road. This is really a great loss that can never be recovered because the woman is really a mother. Everybody loves her and she has not been acting as a state coordinator alone, she has been acting as a mother.

Corp members serving in Kogi and ex corpers who knew her will really miss her because shes a woman many Corpers has taken to be their godmother.

Some say she makes camp home away from home because of her motherly interaction with them. Some refer to her as the “The most humble Mama ever”.

Someone said “much love for you Mama Mia. Your Passion and Leadership is an inspiration to many of us.” And many other good things are said about her. We will all miss her.

May her soul rest in peace

Drop Your condolences below

[Source: https://www..com/rip-mrs-o-o-ahile/]

Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by shehuaz: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Rip ma
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Liberdam: 5:44pm On May 17, 2019
Awo loh..king Kong loh..amapade lese Jesu...Goodbye..may ur gentle soul rest in peace
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by freethesheeple(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2019
corpersforum:
The National Youth service Corps management just lost a dear mother, Mrs. O.O Ahile the state Coordinator of NYSC in Kogi state to a fatal car accident.

She died in a Ghastly Motor accident on Lafia – MKD Road. This is really a great loss that can never be recovered because the woman is really a mother. Everybody loves her and she has not been acting as a state coordinator alone, she has been acting as a mother.

Corp members serving in Kogi and ex corpers who knew her will really miss her because shes a woman many Corpers has taken to be their godmother.

Some say she makes camp home away from home because of her motherly interaction with them. Some refer to her as the “The most humble Mama ever”.

Someone said “much love for you Mama Mia. Your Passion and Leadership is an inspiration to many of us.” And many other good things are said about her. We will all miss her.

May her soul rest in peace

Drop Your condolences below

[Source: https://www..com/rip-mrs-o-o-ahile/]

they kille her through motor accident...Every thing is no God God...Protect ur self against enemies..
Before u attack me how many Govt officials borh President and Governors dies like fowl..?They use Strong Jax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Makz: 7:36pm On May 17, 2019
My state coordinator that year. Remembered standind next to her seeing the tears in her eyes when we lost the late Adavi LG LGI. How soon. Death na BASTARD
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by shayubobo: 7:37pm On May 17, 2019
I know this woman very well,she was a woman of virtue,an envagelist and a dear mother. I could remember our time in camp last year how she treated us with love,we do go to her to complain we aren't doing parade and she will talk to the soldiers for us. One of the best woman i have ever known in civil service.....a lover of Christ. RIP ma'am.
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Jovin894: 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
kogi, na wa for dos people ..fear them ..r.I.p mama, the Lord is with you, still remain a legend and your legacy will ever live in kogi state..
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by HisMajesty1(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2019
If you served in Osun between 2013/14/15 you must know this woman. It is not a joke when people say she was a nice person. Actually she was TOO nice. We called her Mama SAED in Osun then. Very soft spoken and gentle woman. Humble and approachable to a fault. May God rest her soul.

2 Likes

Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by aminusodiq(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2019
i remember when i was presenting this drawing to her last month... � may ur soul rest in perfect peace ma!!!!
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by Okezedan(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2019
orion7:
bad roads all over nigeria.

people dying like flies

God safe us
oga it's not bad road that causes accident. It's over speeding
Re: O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident by chucif: 12:20pm On May 21, 2019
Mama SAED as I knew you in Osun. You were really a mother, rest in peace Ma. I pray God gives your family the fortitude to live on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra / 15 Corpers Who Are Happy To Pass Out / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.