Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Promise Made;promise Kept - Hon.mohammad Umaru Bago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promise Made;promise Kept - Hon.mohammad Umaru Bago (390 Views)

Niger Governor Mohammed Bago Ordered His Aides To Slap A Cleric (video) / Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promise Made;promise Kept - Hon.mohammad Umaru Bago by Mikkyly36: 3:15pm On May 17, 2019
- You will not be my friend only when I am seeking your vote.

I attended my friend and brother,Hon. Shina Ayo Peller's event today, the opening of the Shina Ayo Peller Empowerment centre and Ramadan lecture in Iseyin, Oyo State.

The title of the Ramadan lecture is instructive; #uniting for the right #purpose.

This is the message for us my colleagues as we attempt to choose our own leader generically,the speaker of the 9th assembly.

Weldone @shinapeller.

I look forward to identifying with other colleagues, no matter where your Constituencies are, they will never be too far for me.

Hon.Mohammad Umaru Bago.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Shuts Down 3 Embassies Abroad Due To Insufficient Funds / #nationaldayofmourning: Tomorrow Has Been Declared As National Day Of Mourning / See Lists Of Assets Buhari Refused To Declare Befor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.