Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Senseless Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Senseless Girls (650 Views)

Reasons Why “japa To Secure The Kids Future” Is Senseless. / Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Senseless Girls by GeorgesDiary(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2019
THE SENSELESS GIRLS
:
I alighted from the bus and stood at the junction wondering if I should board a bike home or just trek. I have been on budget and trekking would save cost but I was also tired. When I remembered I had spent the previous night struggling to survive the thirst for water which I had run out from, strength came from nowhere, I determined to trek, using the money I could have paid the bike man for a packet of sachet water. I had other reasons to walk anyway; it helps us keep fit especially when we don’t usually exercise in the morning. You know, when people are on a serious budget, they start telling you how unhealthy meat and drinks are or how unchristian Christmas and other holidays are.
:
After thirty minutes of walk, I had gotten very close to my apartment when one of my neighbours walked past with a young fair beautiful tall girl who lived few meters away from our apartment and I overheard them discussing
“You know I love you right?” the young boy said with his aura reeking of marijuana.
"Yea I do," the girl said and in my imagination, I saw her smile "and I love you too…” their voice had gone faintly as they walked farther down. I smiled and kept walking.
:
Each time I retire to my house after all the busyness of the day, there is usually this peace I feel! My house isn't well furnished but my bed is one of my favourite places after a hectic day and then my desk is the next favourite place after a short rest. Like my new custom is, I'd come into the house, drop my bag and dash to the bathroom for some shower; I walked into the bathroom and remembered the last moment I had with my previous soap. I had used the soap until it got so tiny that I had to press it into my hair, make my hair foam and use whatever comes out of my hair for the rest of my body. "Poor soap" I sighed and went back to the room, picked up the money and dashed out to a nearby kiosk to get myself a new soap and use the opportunity to get a packet of drinking water too.
:
On stepping out of the house, the electric indicator sounded and smiles beamed on my face as though I've found something more than gold. It was electricity. We pay huge amount of money monthly for this and we only get six hours of electricity out of twenty-four hours every day, we have gotten so used to celebrating the incompetence of the power sector as long as we see the bulb shine for few hours. If not for anything, it was a very cold evening and a hot bath should not be bad after all.
:
I got outside again, nothing much has changed. The sun was down already, blue sky, moist atmosphere, calm environment with the slightly wet sands sticking against the scandals and pulling off at each raise. Getting to the kiosk, I saw my neighbour who had seen a girl off previously and this time he was at a corner with another neighbour who doubles as his friend and partner in crime. He was standing, left leg on the earth and the right leg raised on a small rock while his friend stood opposite him at akimbo with excitement written all over his face. They were discussing, I wasn’t paying attention, I was busy trying to make my choice of soap since I couldn’t afford my preferred soap at that moment.
:
Oh well, I had picked up the soap I wanted while the little girl had gone into the major store to get me a packet of water. My eyes were fixed on their little dog who was having the best of his time, scratching his bag with one of his legs "poor dog" I smiled "what does he know?" I sighed. Suddenly it seemed like the wave brought a word across my ears, it was those guys still discussing. Maybe they increased the volume of their voices out of excitement as they were laughing now with the other guy exclaiming “Chai! You are the man!” You know me and my tendencies, anytime I hear stuff like that, I pay attention. They had succeeded in distracting me from the dog, my eyes were still fixed on the dog but my ear and mind have gone to be in their midst. I was getting the whole gist now.
:
Please, don’t judge me, I didn’t eavesdrop, they were just loud without even realizing it.
“The girl cannot even cook!” The one I had met previously said. Let’s call him Ken and let’s call the other one Nek. How about that? Sounds cool? I don’t know if that name exists anywhere though.
“Which of them? Is it the average one? That came in the morning?” Nek asked, his excitement was so audible
“No! I mean the one that just left this evening. The slim one nah…” Ken laughed and continued “you can imagine the noodles she prepared for me; it got burnt while she was carried away in playing with my ears.”
“Hahahaha… These girls eeh, they will be carrying their ass around but there is nothing in them.” Nek responded. I was feeling ...

FULL STORY>>> https:///p6c73H-1gd

Re: The Senseless Girls by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 17, 2019
pocohantas AntiBrutus sweetbuns funmisticqueen MariaLavina saffi
Re: The Senseless Girls by lilmax(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2019
jobless guys gossip, one of the most irritating behaviors on earth

(1) (Reply)

Girls In This Section Ain't Worth It / Man Reveals Why It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick / New Styles To Keep Your Partner Sexually Satisfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.