Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,396 members, 7,932,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) (63428 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Who Celebrated Her Birthday Is Obviously Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by mascot345: 10:34pm On May 17, 2019
Just wasting Nigerians resources in young women.

Does this man own companies or government is funding his bills?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:34pm On May 17, 2019
He likes them bleached
Biches
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided
IPOBIANS and hate are like 5 and 6

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:38pm On May 17, 2019
shocked sad cool sad sad cheesy wink smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink cheesy grin
yarimo:
IPOBIANS and hate are like 5 and 6
.make fl@theadPigs catch u
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by ayesco202(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2019
The only language women understand is money.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Meritocracy: 10:40pm On May 17, 2019
Where are those jealousy olosho and lazy youth attacking Regina on social media. Please your food is ready.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by goat22: 10:45pm On May 17, 2019
fapcrook:
Don't know why i don't have any comment

belle dey big you no like am see am PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE. BELLE DEY BIG YOU NO LIKE AM SEE AM. Hello sir, hello sir.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2019
You go fear adage na
Na only prick know wetin e see inside vaginal wey make am vomit lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2019
Silly Girls Wasting The Beauty In Their Body For One Mumu King
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by oforjide: 10:56pm On May 17, 2019
The barbaric yorubas on nairaland have suddenly become blind on this child abuse they called marriage but whenever regina daniel issue appears on this platform the will start to display their barbarous attitude. If u don't know, the husband of these young women is close to 90yrs and his youngest wife is below 23yrs and they have been married to him(with the aid charms) for more than 10yrs. Pls the op should post their husband pictures as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by oforjide: 11:01pm On May 17, 2019
sureboykris:
The man has taste
pls bro I heard their husband is 100yrs
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by oforjide: 11:02pm On May 17, 2019
Osyxcel:
Chai!

Alaafin dey enjoy o shocked
my gud friend I heard their husband is 100yrs. true or false
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2019
alafin and his wives,randy king
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by oforjide: 11:05pm On May 17, 2019
veeshock:
You talk you die, you no talk you die.
Who say money no sweet grin grin grin
those young women husband is 100yrs
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2019
Alaafin exercises and expects his wives to do the same. You can see the wives still looking fit after years of marriage. It should be a lesson to all wives
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by oforjide: 11:07pm On May 17, 2019
veeshock:

You talk you die, you no talk you die.

Who say money no sweet grin grin grin
those young women husband is 100yrs and I heard he was able to marry them with the aid of charm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by oforjide: 11:19pm On May 17, 2019
Meritocracy:
Where are those jealousy olosho and lazy youth attacking Regina on social media. Please your food is ready.
nobody is attacking regina daniel, it is just that the yorubas who have been looking for a way to destroy her image out of envy just becos of her tribe right from day one, used this her marriage rumor to castigate her. Remember they never believed her age but all of sudden they believed it in order to justify their barbarous attitude towards the innocent young lady who hasn't offended them in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Edyice: 11:24pm On May 17, 2019
The husband can't beep this ones well , they have to hold body anyhow till the man go before they can beep better beeping grin

The wives will be scared as fvck to beep or try nonsense

Good luck to them though
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 17, 2019
We always make tribal jokes on nairaland. No offense people but let's not descend into the valley of insults.

#GREATNESS!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Driveway: 11:29pm On May 17, 2019
Baba is chopping 7star life. Kabiyesi oooo " in Rita Dominic" voice"
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Erolow(f): 11:33pm On May 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by meggi4(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2019
when u gat money many bitches will flock
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:33am On May 18, 2019
Girls dont like sharing diicks
But with money and power 100girls will comfortably share a diiick without complain grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 12:50am On May 18, 2019
Alafin is due in next 21 days

His reign was great, he needs to rest.

Super humans have spoken!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Follygunners: 12:51am On May 18, 2019
Awon alatenuje ole Ashawo! cool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:10am On May 18, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Can you imagine my dirty mind is telling me they would have contemplated foursome at some point...

I need to purge my mind...

Foursome? shocked ojo yen loba a waja shocked

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Sunrise258: 1:25am On May 18, 2019
E be like movie scene for my eyes. Anyway, Alaafin is a good son of his father who married 204 wives when he was Alaafin.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by Sunrise258: 1:30am On May 18, 2019
My own concern be say, se I fit dey Bleep the three in the below picture when Alaafin die? Dem enter me for eyes no be small.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) by dapadawee: 2:37am On May 18, 2019
the cheapest thing money can buy is women. no be me talk am o na somebody talk am I just typed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester / Salaries Of South-West Obas Before Independence (Pictured) / Funny Pidgin Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.