Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerian Girl Breaks Long Time Record In US School. See What She Did - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Girl Breaks Long Time Record In US School. See What She Did (329 Views)

Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Breaks Long Time Record In US School. See What She Did by Oldyoung: 9:26pm On May 17, 2019
Nigerian��-Born Tobechukwu Phillips Shatters American School’s 125-Year Academic History

A Nigerian-born teenager, Tobechukwu Phillips has shattered the 125 academic history of her high school in Texas, US.

Phillips, a student of Alvin High School boasted a 6.9 GPA, after she earned A's throughout her stay in the school.

Speaking to Because of Them We Can, Phillips said, "Maintaining the highest GPA in my class is a difficult task.

She said, "My biggest advice to other scholars of colour is to truly adopt the mindset of Rosa Parks - 'No.'

"Do not be discouraged when someone speaks out against you, simply allow what they say to fuel your fire.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Graduand Reflects About His Years In School,on His Convocation Day. / Help Suggest A Country To Study Subsea Engineering / Deadline For Admissions Process Has Been Announced By JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.