Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Don"t Go There - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don"t Go There (688 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don"t Go There by leye1234(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2010
enjoy people
http://www.bing.com/travel/content/search?q=Don't+Go+There%3a+Lagos%2c+Nigeria&cid=851621&form=TRVCON&GT1=41000
Re: Don"t Go There by nanidee(f): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
THE GUY IS SICK IN THE HEAD, WHO EVEN FORCED HIM TO COME TO LAGOS IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE SHOULD SEAT HIS WHITE ASS IN HIS COUNTRY AND REMAIN THERE. MTTTSSHHEEWWWW
Re: Don"t Go There by Vicjustice: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2010
nanidee:

THE GUY IS SICK IN THE HEAD, WHO EVEN FORCED HIM TO COME TO LAGOS IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE SHOULD SEAT HIS WHITE backside IN HIS COUNTRY AND REMAIN THERE. MTTTSSHHEEWWWW
This is like a case of someone caught in stealing, and yet gets offended when people call him a thief. How is the guy "sick in the head", or is it sickness to narrate something according to the way it is?
Re: Don"t Go There by tunnytox(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2010
I have to confess that as a full blooded Nigerian myself i'll really hate myself living in Lagos, I'll rather live in smaller cities like Osogbo, Abeokuta or even Ibadan than Lagos
Re: Don"t Go There by JeSoul(f): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2010
From link:
Don't Go There: Lagos, Nigeria
DANGEROUS PLACES: Perhaps one of my least-favorite places in the world is Lagos, Nigeria. It may be the country’s richest city, but it’s crowded, it’s ugly, it’s dangerous, and it’s not a place I’d recommend anyone visit unless you’re really into adventure travel. Lagos is a city of 15 million people (and growing) crammed into a space meant for half a million. It’s got inadequate infrastructure, unimaginable poverty and an often blatantly corrupt government that’s not interested in putting any of the city’s oil wealth toward its people.

I'm still trying to figure out which part of this is not true. However, while Lagos in general may not be a desirable destination, it still has some beauty and intrigue - there I will disagree with the writer.
Re: Don"t Go There by AjanleKoko: 6:20am On Sep 26, 2010

Don't Go There: Lagos, Nigeria
DANGEROUS PLACES: Perhaps one of my least-favorite places in the world is Lagos, Nigeria. It may be the country’s richest city, but it’s crowded, it’s ugly, it’s dangerous, and it’s not a place I’d recommend anyone visit unless you’re really into adventure travel. Lagos is a city of 15 million people (and growing) crammed into a space meant for half a million. It’s got inadequate infrastructure, unimaginable poverty and an often blatantly corrupt government that’s not interested in putting any of the city’s oil wealth toward its people.

Lagos is nowhere as dirty and ugly as Kolkatta or Delhi in India, and no more dangerous than Kinshaha in DRC. Still suffers from bad roads and flooding though. The government has actually done a lot to change the face of the city.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Hotel Reservation / Any Info On Calabar Canival 2010 / Qatar Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.