Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,073 members, 7,977,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra (24356 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Enugupikin: 12:23pm On May 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
This nsukka 3rd class igbo you have started again. Fulsni herdsmen slaughtered enugu people all your gov could fo was to cry. Wait for me, am coming with news from Christian, Chima and Temple. Bastard

[s][/s]
whether 1st, 2nd,3rd,5th or 100th class, I'm igbo, full stop

same can't be said of a bastaarrd igala son like you who wanna be igbo....soon Fulani will even annex Aguleri which is actually igala land by the way

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Temple1288(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2019
Enugupikin:
Anambra people are lily-livered... just a small sized cows feeding on the field and they've ran away, when it comes to noise making they will carry first... Amongst the 5 SE states Anambra is most lily-livered...no wonder Fulani herdsmen slaughter them like slaves they're

Mpa Gi!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Enugupikin: 12:29pm On May 18, 2019
Temple1288:

Mpa Gi!
nne gi

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by MXr8p: 12:33pm On May 18, 2019
This was how your nsukka people were killed but all your useless governor could do was to cry and cry. Bunch of worthless inferior 4th class igbos from Benue

[s]
Enugupikin:

whether 1st, 2nd,3rd,5th or 100th class, I'm igbo, full stop
same can't be said of a bastaarrd igala son like you who wanna be igbo....soon Fulani will even annex Aguleri which is actually igala land by the way
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:37pm On May 18, 2019
Timmypromise:
Igbos will blame afonja for it
while the owner of the land just want to flex with their cow
. Igbos in Anambra should respect their master. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Asshurbanipall: 12:45pm On May 18, 2019

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by bigcasava1(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2019
Fulani BOKOHARAM pls go to ur God forsaken state and rear ur smelling cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Asshurbanipall: 12:49pm On May 18, 2019
Enugupikin:

cc 2

why you dey run to mod nah? You started what you cannot finish now you are crying for mod to save you. Mod knows you are a naughty bastard that deserves to suffer that why they ignored you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Enugupikin: 12:53pm On May 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:

why you dey run to mod nah? You started what you cannot finish now you are crying for mod to save you. Mod knows you are a naughty bastard that deserves to suffer that why they ignored you cheesy
as u can see I didn't call mods for u and will never, I just want to get rid of that bastaarrd so I can face you squarely ....you tis igala boy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Asshurbanipall: 12:54pm On May 18, 2019
Idiot why are you calling the mod? lol. Bastard from the cursed Enugu state. Nsukka people and enugu state in general are not igbos, you all are hausa people.

https://www.nairaland.com/5194609/fulani-herdsmen-kidnap-whole-family

[s]
Enugupikin:

as u can see I didn't call mods for u and will never, I just want to get rid of that bastaarrd so I can face you squarely ....you tis igala boy
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Odingo1: 12:56pm On May 18, 2019
This shows how Nigeria is divided, small school children running away from herds of cow have turn into tribal bashing instead of condemning the act.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by lexy2014: 1:01pm On May 18, 2019
Enugupikin:
Anambra people are lily-livered... just a small sized cows feeding on the field and they've ran away, when it comes to noise making they will carry first... Amongst the 5 SE states Anambra is most lily-livered...no wonder Fulani herdsmen slaughter them like slaves they're

So when school children run cos they are scared of something is ur definition of Anambra people being lily livered

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by lexy2014: 1:03pm On May 18, 2019
Odingo1:
This shows how Nigeria is divided, small school children running away from herds of cow have turn into tribal bashing instead of condemning the act.

It just shows that literacy isn't d same as education. An.educated person won't turn d story into an ethnic one
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by MrSly(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2019
Timmypromise:
Anambra has been cohabiting peacefully with the genuine Fulani herders. In the state capital close to my office is a mosque. But herdmen killers of Fulani extraction can't operate in anambra and the reason is best known to all and sundry. If you think that anambra is kwara which Fulani men snatched from awon coward afonja demons then you have to rethink.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by MrSly(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by MrSly(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2019
Enugupikin:
I saw Enugu in your name. 400 men down and gburugburu crying in Abuja. That's was not too long time ago and that was a typical description of lily liver.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by fox26: 2:29pm On May 18, 2019
Jac007:

Searching for sense in your comment sad

It really makes sense if all igbo man do join the military so that their Igbo tribe will deteriorate due to high deaths at war. Now you can see that I like Igbo people?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Chimaokigwe: 2:42pm On May 18, 2019
Really sad.

Cows are chasing Omambala around on the soil of Anambra. The funny thing is that in Anambra, of you kill a Fulani cow, Obiano would compensate the Fulani herdsman.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by esiri4jesu(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by Jac007(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2019
fox26:

It really makes sense if all igbo man do join the military so that their Igbo tribe will deteriorate due to high deaths at war. Now you can see that I like Igbo people?

Ah! Devil grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra by stieyven(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2019
Timmypromise:
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears / How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.