Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

See What A Stranger Did For Homeless Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Stranger Did For Homeless Man (334 Views)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Stranger Did For Homeless Man by lovelymind(m): 12:57am On May 18, 2019
According to a Facebook user Madueke Joachin , he was moved to provide little help to a stranger. And this what he said.

My heart is heavy because I could only impact little. I met a stranger during the course of my daily work today at Mbora district Abuja by Turkish hospital (Nizamiye) It took him 1hour 25mins before he could start communicating with me, tears filled his eyes and he kept telling me to leave. But after hours of persistent questing, He told me that he needs cloth and food. No one could identify him, but some people said that they started seeing him around the vicinity since yesterday and he couldn't revealed his Identity both his name and state of origin.
Please if you know him or his family kindly reach me. Let's see how we can help him
How I wish i could provide a shelter and health care for him, I know we can help. God bless us all.

Re: See What A Stranger Did For Homeless Man by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:59am On May 18, 2019
Bless you for this kind gesture
I hope he finds help soon.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Forget Newborn Baby In Taxi On Their Way Back From Hospital / Buy Solar Inverters, Panels And Batteries At Most Affordable Price 08066602785 / Mother Jumps For Joy, Embraces Her Son As He Returns Home After 5 Years In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.