Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,558 members, 7,941,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal (14904 Views)

LPG: Association Commends FG For VAT Removal / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties / Cooking Gas Marketers Not Responsible For Explosions, Says NALPGAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by Chimaokigwe: 2:52pm On May 18, 2019
legendarymega:
Pls don't fall for the BET9JA guy,he is a scam
090-14-94-68-26. He wilp collect ur money, and bridge ur agreemen

LegendaryMAGA
grin

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by Dottore: 2:56pm On May 18, 2019
legendarymega:
Pls don't fall for the BET9JA guy,he is a scam
090-14-94-68-26. He wilp collect ur money, and bridge ur agreemen
You are a complete Maga to have fallen for them. Don't you see everyone avoiding them like disease when they flooding everywhere with their pesty adverts.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by izubext007: 2:58pm On May 18, 2019
Plz Where Is The Appropriate Place To Install Skid Thanks I Just Got One @emmcoenergy Int'l.
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 18, 2019
Adakintroy:
How I use to love cars. When my mother gave me electricity money to go I and pay. I use it to play bet in hope it double for my car.

I was sitting on the varanda when the car arrived. It's was Nepa, van.they came for the light. I won't tell you what happenedd between me and my mother later on. It's confidencial.

Thiis is not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by bluefilm: 3:01pm On May 18, 2019
Next LEVELs grin
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by RTSC: 3:03pm On May 18, 2019
We have an over abundance of gas in Nigeria.
Far more gas than oil.

It should be dirt cheap for Nigerians.
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by ifada123: 3:03pm On May 18, 2019
@7.5%
Price without VAT is (100/107.5 )×300=#279.07
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by esiri4jesu(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by fm7070: 3:35pm On May 18, 2019
If liquefied gas of 12.5kg is not sold for #1500, then, big shame to the Federal Government. This is a bye product that was being flared off in those days.
Nigeria supplies gas to Ghana, still they sell gas for less than #2000 for 12.5kg to the extent that vehicles uses gas as fuel. Can Nigeria government beat that and stop celebrating mediocrity?
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by holuwajobar(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2019
Cooking gas business is a goldmine .

Glad my dad invested in it.....
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by shogz89: 5:02pm On May 18, 2019
Shukusheka:
I don't understand why gas would be exempted from VAT but we still pay VAT for food which is more essential. angry
you don't pay VAT on basic food items
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by Shukusheka(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2019
shogz89:
you don't pay VAT on basic food items
I meant food in general not basic food item. I still VAT for buying food at chicken republic today.
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by jimi4us: 5:39pm On May 18, 2019
aremuforlife:
F.G has done their part but the most evil among them are the marketer. Hope they will not use these as an opportunity to milk the masses
this is nonsense, this is just for some greedy thieves. Can't you read that they want filling stations to stop selling so that individuals that do exchange will be the one selling. They're even thanking DPR for wanting to BAN filling stations from selling gas. That's evil

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by mumu9gerian: 6:36pm On May 18, 2019
fm7070:
If liquefied gas of 12.5kg is not sold for #1500, then, big shame to the Federal Government. This is a bye product that was being flared off in those days.
Nigeria supplies gas to Ghana, still they sell gas for less than #2000 for 12.5kg to the extent that vehicles uses gas as fuel. Can Nigeria government beat that and stop celebrating mediocrity?
bros small small fa, its diesel they call gas oooo
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by fm7070: 7:30pm On May 18, 2019
mumu9gerian:

bros small small fa, its diesel they call gas oooo

Bros, diesel is totally different from liquefied gas.
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by Teenaira: 8:37pm On May 18, 2019
Is this about removal of vat or the fact that you are working with DPR to drive your competitors selling gas in petrol station out of business ? If there are safety issues with selling gas in petrol stations, such safety issues should be addressed rather than throwing more Nigerians out of business because of your own greed.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by komodapson(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2019
Adakintroy:
How I use to love cars. When my mother gave me electricity money to go I and pay. I use it to play bet in hope it double for my car.

I was sitting on the varanda when the car arrived. It's was Nepa, van.they came for the light. I won't tell you what happenedd between me and my mother later on. It's confidencial.

Stay away from drugs!!!
Re: Cooking Gas Marketers Applaud FG On VAT Removal by Horus(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9eI0aFue_A

F.G. removes VAT on cooking gas

The removal of Value Added Tax (VAT) on liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), also called cooking gas, produced in Nigeria, has been of major concern to members of the Nigerian Association of Liquefied Petroleum Gas Marketers (NALPGAM). Therefore, it was good news to the Association and the LPG industry, when the news filtered out that the Federal Government has finally approved VAT removal on LPG and gazetted same which makes it an official pronouncement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate Today 25 May 2024 / Cbn’s FOREX Restrictions And Government’s Obsession With Dollars / FIRS Generates N66bn From Stamp Duties In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.