Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,957 members, 7,942,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child (26193 Views)

Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? / California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:15am On May 18, 2019
Fourth child now now,chai!!!
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Mariangeles(f): 10:15am On May 18, 2019
Psalm is a thoughtfully beautiful name.
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by jaksmillioniar: 10:15am On May 18, 2019
even as she have born a lot see as her boobs still stand beautiful woman.
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Hotzone(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2019
These indomie generations don’t study their dictionaries as we use to do triple decades back psalmist is suitable...it’s a lyricist or a singer as well....yeezy i love ur artistic way of life.
I remembered when u used ur creativity to make some remarkable custom-made clothes for Rihanna.
Meanwhile, all those my brothers from east claiming to be Jews while ignorantly demanding for Buhari’s skull as if they some sort of herdsmen, here is the old man skull �

Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by NigeriaBam: 10:15am On May 18, 2019
Congratulations... Nice Name
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:16am On May 18, 2019
Newguyhere:
see as her breast full everywhere undecided
That's because they are not real. tongue
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Twitt13(f): 10:16am On May 18, 2019
grin
Badgers14:
Their next child will be Revelation West
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:17am On May 18, 2019
him no dey smile?

Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by BlissB(f): 10:18am On May 18, 2019
I have a feeling this would end as a business sha, just like keeping up with the Kardashians......something something with the West.....don't come for me, am just saying.
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by MadamExcellency: 10:20am On May 18, 2019
The Wold has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes and media personalities are mistaken for people of importance I've Needed a Doctor I've Needed a Teacher I Need Farmers every day I have NEEDED an auto mechanic, a plumber, a house painter, and a lot of everday people. But I have NEVER, not even once, NEEDED a pro athlete, a media personality, or a Nollywood/Hollywood entertainer, for ANYTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:22am On May 18, 2019
They've got beautiful children.
All thanks to interracial marriage.
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Menance: 10:22am On May 18, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian who welcomed their fourth child through surrogate mother, have named him Psalm West. Kim Kardashian revealed the name of their son on Twitter, as she shared a photo of the little one alongside a text exchange she had with her husband on Mother's Day. 

"Beautiful Mother's Day ... With the arrival of our fourth child ... we are blessed beyond measure...we have everything we need," wrote West in the text, sharing a photo of a sleeping Psalm in his crib. 

That Kanye West and Kim Kardashian named their fourth child Psalm West, comes as no surprise as the baby's father has been quite spiritual lately. He began a weekly, celeb-packed "Sunday Service" in January, during which he leads a choir and performs new compositions of his old hits. West sings, often standing in front of a keyboard, as the guest vocalists provide backup in gospel rearrangements of his songs.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/18/kanye-west-and-kim-kardashian-name-their-fourth-child-psalm-west/

Name be sounding like venue of an occasion
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2019
Atleast psalms is better than Chicago.
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by bennynaza(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2019
They no see Ecclesiastes or Lamentations name am?
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by TotoNaRubber: 10:29am On May 18, 2019
Thats By Wifi pregnancy...

Sorry Kanye you always have to wannk in a cup.
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:31am On May 18, 2019
Kim is one of the most faithful married women around.
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by dtruth50: 10:33am On May 18, 2019
North West
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Menance: 10:47am On May 18, 2019
Name sounds like venue for an occasion
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by sundaygray(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2019
It's shocking the highest slay queen of all has a family and 4 children while Nigeria own no fit dey relationship for 3 months. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Nobody: 10:58am On May 18, 2019
Nice name
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Coolgent(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2019
U can name him anything u want but dont name him Buhari abeg.
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Warldbest(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

We Ndigbo no go gree. Na Psalm EAST them suppose call am angry angry angry

This is marginalization!

So start dancing, you from waste.

1 Like

Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by lakesguy(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2019
No b only psalm west... Y not just give him proverbs north?
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by Lovelyn451(f): 12:02pm On May 18, 2019
How many surrogated kids now...wen there re lots of kids at the orphanage
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by MissRaine69(f): 12:14pm On May 18, 2019
Kingpee2:
This people and their kind of names ehn,Beyoncé’s own is Blue Ivy,Just name your child poison and let us rest once and for all ..
That’s your privilege as a parent to name your child as you see fit......I have settled on Pollux Summanus Horatio Cantona
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by jrusky(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2019
sundaygray:
It's shocking the highest slay queen of all has a family and 4 children while Nigeria own no fit dey relationship for 3 months. Smh

Bro tell them. And they are the one who says their sexual desire is bigger than their husband and break up. They are one who says their husband is 40 second man.

Very useless set of annoying human.

1 Like

Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by HomeOfMe(f): 12:35pm On May 18, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian who welcomed their fourth child through surrogate mother, have named him Psalm West. Kim Kardashian revealed the name of their son on Twitter, as she shared a photo of the little one alongside a text exchange she had with her husband on Mother's Day. 

"Beautiful Mother's Day ... With the arrival of our fourth child ... we are blessed beyond measure...we have everything we need," wrote West in the text, sharing a photo of a sleeping Psalm in his crib. 

That Kanye West and Kim Kardashian named their fourth child Psalm West, comes as no surprise as the baby's father has been quite spiritual lately. He began a weekly, celeb-packed "Sunday Service" in January, during which he leads a choir and performs new compositions of his old hits. West sings, often standing in front of a keyboard, as the guest vocalists provide backup in gospel rearrangements of his songs.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/18/kanye-west-and-kim-kardashian-name-their-fourth-child-psalm-west/

I thought they talked about naming him after Kim's dad,Robert Kardashian..
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by onuku: 12:43pm On May 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

That’s your privilege as a parent to name your child as you see fit......I have settled on Pollux Summanus Horatio Cantona

When are you gonna have one?
Re: Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child by bitingcool: 1:08pm On May 18, 2019
MadamExcellency:
The Wold has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes and media personalities are mistaken for people of importance I've Needed a Doctor I've Needed a Teacher I Need Farmers every day I have NEEDED an auto mechanic, a plumber, a house painter, and a lot of everday people. But I have NEVER, not even once, NEEDED a pro athlete, a media personality, or a Nollywood/Hollywood entertainer, for ANYTHING

are these words yours?
They are words in marble. Apart from to distract one from Nigerian stress...never has an entertainer been of any use..yet they are most celebrated. U just gained a fan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Takes A Ride With One Of His Daughters / Desmond Elliot Rocks In Adorable Agbada Style / Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.