Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) (3163 Views)

Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To Emir Of Gaya At Night (Photos) / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2019
Emir of Gaya in Kano arrived in his own Chrysler limousine car, wait, never mind...����

Kano ought to be a rich state with these rich Emirs but it is the headquarters of poor Almajiri beggars in Nigeria.

These guys and free money ehn! ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70SCO02LpB4

Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2019
He's a fake Emir because he's not recognised by Law, Tradition and his people till a competent court says otherwise .

Sanusi lamido Sanusi is the only Emir of Kano we know

But that car is not Bentley it's Chrysler.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by gabng(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2019
A Bentley ke!

Abi a stretch Chrysler 300C

Johnnyessence:
Emir of Gaya in Kano arrived in his own Bentley car, wait, never mind...����

Kano ought to be a rich state with these rich Emirs but it is the headquarters of poor Almajiri beggars in Nigeria.

These guys and free money ehn! ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70SCO02LpB4

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by forghon: 6:55am On May 18, 2019
That's katsina Emir not gaya
Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2019
gabng:

A Bentley ke!

Abi a stretch Chrysler 300C

thank you jare , I see a stretch Chrysler 300C. Autojosh will help us out.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2019
thats not bentley

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by mammanbawa: 8:56am On May 18, 2019
That's a Chrysler limousine not a bentley
Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by ignis: 8:59am On May 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
He's a fake Emir because he's not recognised by Law, Tradition and his people till a competent court says otherwise .

Sanusi lamido Sanusi is the only Emir of Kano we know

But that car is not Bentley it's Chrysler.

How did he get the car?
Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by onamch: 9:05am On May 18, 2019
The only I see is that the squandering competition between the emirs has started.
While oil flows in the south, its money flows and get burnt down in the north.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:36pm On May 19, 2019
na dis kind tin dem dey fined.
Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2019
mammanbawa:
That's a Chrysler limousine not a bentley
yes, I have edit it back. thanks for your reply.
Re: Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
na dis kind tin dem dey fined.
yes, Infact I have series of their cars on my phone, from Rolls Royce to Chrysler car. they are just living lavish lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President / What Is The Bargaining Power Of ESN/UGM? / "Israel Killed My Friend, Her Husband, Five Sons & 3 Year Old Daughter In Gaza"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.