Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,218 members, 7,873,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster (1557 Views)

Generator Power Booster To Power (iron, Freezer, Microwave) With Small Generator / Sumec Firman Ruggedline RDX8910 Generator With Key Starter For Sale / Tiger Generator Power Booster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by pintogen: 7:36am On May 18, 2019
The booster can be plugged to small generator like tiger generator and bigger generating plants. It does not affect the sound of the generator neither will it affect your generator set in any way.

It will allow you to plug your iron in the output of your generating plant without damage to your generator coil e.g: for Ironing of clothes The consumption
rate is small to allow you plug other things like: Tv, Fan, light bulbs, computer,phone charger and stereo system. The booster enhances and prolongs the life of
your generator by absorbing the pressure from your high current appliances.
Has no contact with your generator and therefore does not harm the Coil
No damage to generator.

Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa and PHCN before
you use your appliances. Iron booster is a cautioner between the supplier and the
load. It lightens the load plugged on it. You can use it with small and big generator plants

Importance of booster.
1. Easy to apply
2. Have no negative effect on your generator sets.
3. Does not stop you from using other loads like bulbs, cd, TV sets etc.
4. Does not increase fuel consumptions.
5. Very cheap and affordable.

For Order and Delivery service kindly Contact us on : 08166508269

Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by ozome15(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2019
Can it carry AC of 1.5hp
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by makeitijn: 7:45am On May 18, 2019
This is a stabilizer na.
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by crownprince7(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2019
How much?
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by skillzbae(f): 8:32am On May 18, 2019
how much
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by pintogen: 10:55am On May 18, 2019
ozome15:
Can it carry AC of 1.5hp
Yes it can with 1.5 - 2.5KVA Gen

Contact us on : 08166508269
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by pintogen: 10:55am On May 18, 2019
skillzbae:
how much
Price is: #9,500
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by pintogen: 10:56am On May 18, 2019
makeitijn:
This is a stabilizer na.
No its a Power Optimizer / Booster to allow you power bigger appliances on a low Volt Ahms Generator
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by GraGra247(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2019
Have bought similar stuff before. It doesn't work. It destroyed my generator.

1 Like

Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by pintogen: 3:23pm On May 18, 2019
GraGra247:
Have bought similar stuff before. It doesn't work. It destroyed my generator.
There are so many Fake Boosters posted online, beware.
What most of the fake sellers will tell you is that you can use your small gen with Freezers and Pumping Machine, which is not so
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by GraGra247(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2019
pintogen:

There are so many Fake Boosters posted online, beware.
What most of the fake sellers will tell you is that you can use your small gen with Freezers and Pumping Machine, which is not so

No they didn't tell me that. The told me that I could use it with iron and fridge just as you claim. Like you, they also claimed others are fake and theirs is the best.
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by pintogen: 4:27pm On May 18, 2019
GraGra247:

No they didn't tell me that. The told me that I could use it with iron and fridge just as you claim. Like you, they also claimed others are fake and theirs is the best.

Okay what is the input capacity of the appliance you plugged and the output capacity of the Gen, also tell me how many watt is the power booster you bought, because there are two type with different capacity
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by GraGra247(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2019
pintogen:

Okay what is the input capacity of the appliance you plugged and the output capacity of the Gen, also tell me how many watt is the power booster you bought, because there are two type with different capacity

I don't have any of the above information because all these happened about 5 years ago and all the appliances have been made away with and I have new ones.
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by ddjay: 8:38pm On May 18, 2019
pintogen:

No its a Power Optimizer / Booster to allow you power bigger appliances on a low Volt Ahms Generator
Dat mins if you connect it to nepa it will minimise unit consumption of meters
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by pintogen: 12:41pm On May 19, 2019
ddjay:

Dat mins if you connect it to nepa it will minimise unit consumption of meters
No Thats not how it work, Power Booster is an Optimizer that reduce the counsumed Power by an appliances
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by pintogen: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Power Your Fridge, Iron, Computers With A Small Generator With Power Booster by OneKinGuy(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2022
still available?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Soundcore Motion Plus For Sale / SEPTEMBER 2022 price for Brand New Macbook Pro M1 Chip / Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.