Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,749 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Lamar Odom Reveals Fake Penis Helped Him Pass 2004 Olympics Drug Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamar Odom Reveals Fake Penis Helped Him Pass 2004 Olympics Drug Test (784 Views)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamar Odom Reveals Fake Penis Helped Him Pass 2004 Olympics Drug Test by Petfadblog1: 7:47am On May 18, 2019
[img]https://3.bp..com/-EIU5NFiUJSM/XN-nGGirkHI/AAAAAAAACOw/4f2Ba8xkjsIh3vJ5c8b_E3jQxfvhqDMDgCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-05-18-07-31-14.png[/img]
Popular American basketball player, Lamar Odom has revealed that he used a prosthetic penis to help him pass a drug test in 2004Lamar Odom opens up on how he was able to pass a drug test despite regularly smoking weed daily in the summer of 2004 in his upcoming book, “Darkness to Light.”
“We started googling ‘fake joysticks’ and studied different ways to beat a drug test.”
“After an exhaustive search we ordered a giant, rubber, black c*** to arrive the next day,” Odom writes in an expert first provided to People.
“I unzipped my pants and carefully slid the fake penis through the zipper hole. To get the pee to come out of the tip, I had to squeeze the shaft repeatedly.”

Although he was scared the fake penis trick wouldn’t work once the official tester took the sample at Odom’s home but to his surprise, he passed it and was soon heading to Greece with the rest of Team USA. This is not the only revelation the 39 year old athlete will be revealing recently. He had previously stated that he regrets cheating on his ex-wife, Khloe Kardashian and doing drugs.
In his soon to be released book, “Darkness to Light,” Lamar also revealed that he is a sex addict who has slept with over 2,000 ladies including strippers and prostitutes.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/lamar-odom-reveals-fake-penis-helped.html
Re: Lamar Odom Reveals Fake Penis Helped Him Pass 2004 Olympics Drug Test by femsuper: 7:50am On May 18, 2019
Too bad for the sport. Cheating is not the best way to prove you are world class.
Re: Lamar Odom Reveals Fake Penis Helped Him Pass 2004 Olympics Drug Test by Nbote(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2019
Most sports men and women engage in cheating practices and are always looking for tricks to beat the system
Re: Lamar Odom Reveals Fake Penis Helped Him Pass 2004 Olympics Drug Test by SalafRider(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2019
This Bet9ja scammer irritates me wallahi.
Re: Lamar Odom Reveals Fake Penis Helped Him Pass 2004 Olympics Drug Test by matify83: 8:01am On May 18, 2019
You just gave the drug" testers " a new perspective to doing their job.
Re: Lamar Odom Reveals Fake Penis Helped Him Pass 2004 Olympics Drug Test by Nobody: 8:22am On May 18, 2019
still doesn't make sense... did he put someelse pee in the fake sick or what?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Berserk After Being Sexually Harassed By A Co-passenger In A Bus / I'M A Pastor That Likes Pxssy_man Says / I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.