Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,604 members, 7,888,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? (669 Views)

Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 18, 2019
Husband chats with too many women on WhatsApp and Facebook. He said this is the Nigerian way. Is it?

I’m not Nigerian and I don’t know. It’s annoying. I don’t feel the urge to like men’s pictures chat them up and have in depth convos with them... why does he?

Do Nigerian husbands do this and do Nigerian ladies let them?

To me it is so annoying
Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by Chidimizzle: 2:04pm On May 18, 2019
He's bullshitting you and the nerve to generalise such nasty habit applies to all Nigerian men.
Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by lilmax(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2019
insecure woman

the world doesn't start with you

trust your man
Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by Kingsean(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2019
Its not the Nigerian way. He is lying to you. Talk to him dat u are not pleased with it or maybe just overlook it or Just relax. He will definitely stop but be vigilant tho. I understand how u feel
Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by fecta: 2:18pm On May 18, 2019
It's not Nigerian way oooo.

Cheating is not allowed in any country.

You should chat with guys too online maybe Me, the brother above and below can assist you with that.

And if he finds out say it Is your country way too.

Maybe he will learn

Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by Kingsean(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2019
fecta:
It's not Nigerian way oooo.

Cheating is not allowed in any country.

You should chat with guys too online maybe Me, the brother above and below can assist you with that.

And if he finds out say it Is your country way too.

Maybe he will learn

Nice one. I think she should give him d taste of his own medicine
Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by iTearHerToto: 2:45pm On May 18, 2019
Roshina22:
Husband chats with too many women on WhatsApp and Facebook. He said this is the Nigerian way. Is it?

I’m not Nigerian and I don’t know. It’s annoying. I don’t feel the urge to like men’s pictures chat them up and have in depth convos with them... why does he?

To me it is so annoying

Ugandan lady angry

Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 18, 2019
that man must be an igbo man......many igbo guys abroad do this often...what they only want from you is the legal paper after they are done with you, they come home and marry nigerian girls that they cant deceive
Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by carbon1224(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

To me it is so annoying

Look for a Nigerian guy that stays here online and chat with him every time and even try and introduce him to your husband and friend,sincerely I bet you he would change instantly.tell him the same story and he his telling you.I might help you out but please make him feel jealous the way he his doing to you maybe his head would go straight the way a normal thinking man will do.
Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by Deepfeel(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

To me it is so annoying
You and your husband should leave Nigeria out of it, your husband loves women simple sad

2 Likes

Re: Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? by FlexTrex: 6:00pm On May 19, 2019
Two things: Your husband likes women and two, he is immature AF. He should learn to leave his wishful thinking and flirtatious lifestyle after he gets married. All this BS about Nigeria has nothing to do with anything.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Insult Pls / Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna Has Got Some Captivating Scenes / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.