Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,185 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. (495 Views)

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by Mekuze2(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Am a graduate but have searched for job all to no avail....currently am staying with my parents ND my dad's bizness has not been doing well but what my real problem is now is that both my parents have teamed up against me to find a job....they even resort to emotional blackmail, humiliation and starving to force me out of the house. As am talking to you now they have isolated me.
I don't know what to do again. Am so depressed
Please help a brother.
Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2019
I believe that, "once there is life, there is hope". Just hold on dear and be strong, it won't be long, everything is going to be alright.
Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by thesicilian: 6:00pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:
Dear Nairalanders,

Am a graduate but have searched for job all to no avail....currently am staying with my parents ND my dad's bizness has not been doing well but what my real problem is now is that both my parents have teamed up against me to find a job....they even resort to emotional blackmail, humiliation and starving to force me out of the house. As am talking to you now they have isolated me.
I don't know what to do again. Am so depressed
Please help a brother.
How about looking for a friend to squat with for a few weeks to months why you intensify your job search? Don't blame your parents too much, they've spent all their time and money to bring you up to where you are now and need to start reaping the rewards while still alive. No matter what you think their intentions are, take it as motivation rather than humiliation.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by Mekuze2(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2019
thesicilian:

How about looking for a friend to squat with for a few weeks to months why you intensify your job search? Don't blame your parents too much, they've spent all their time and money to bring you up to where you are now and need to start reaping the rewards while still alive. No matter what you think their intentions are, take it as motivation rather than humiliation.
can I come stay with you??
Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by thesicilian: 6:07pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:
can I come stay with you??
I said a friend, not a total stranger. I don't consider myself your friend or vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by Skelewu: 6:51pm On May 18, 2019
At your age you're still living with your parents. In America, once you're 21 you leave the house or they bundle you out by force.
Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by Mekuze2(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2019
Skelewu:
At your age you're still living with your parents. In America, once you're 21 you leave the house or they bundle you out by force.
Lolz here nobe America na.
Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by Mekuze2(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2019
kaityn:
I believe that, "once there is life, there is hope". Just hold on dear and be strong, it won't be long, everything is going to be alright.
Thanks love
Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by Mekuze2(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2019
thesicilian:

I said a friend, not a total stranger. I don't consider myself your friend or vice versa.
Lolzz ur funny bro...am at ur door.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 18, 2019
Are you a man or are you a MAN?
Re: My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. by thesicilian: 8:06pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:
Lolzz ur funny bro...am at ur door.
Lol. You must be a "winch"

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Doctor Wins ‘brain Tumor Research’ Award In US / Arthritis Treatment / Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.