Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (48945 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2019
It seems tekno doesnt give bck a lil to d community like his davido,mr p and others but lavish money on white chicks
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by SaintBOLEX(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2019
Our own naija CHRIS BROWN..

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by bluefilm: 9:27am On May 19, 2019
But must he show those women in the background? undecided
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by uchesino(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2019
Redeakaa:
My brother grin grin grin

No for real we are both from Ebonyi State

We are brothers nah
grin
ndi ebonyi self
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Enugupikin: 10:08am On May 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Which part of yorubaland is this guy, tecno from?
loser he's an Igbo guy and not afonja nor your igala tribe

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by MeeLan: 10:11am On May 19, 2019
the goods wet dey that poolside nor be yeye o.
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Nobody: 10:12am On May 19, 2019
Enugupikin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank u

Anywhere he wants let him come from.......
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by freedomjoshah: 10:15am On May 19, 2019
Nigeria Economy; Ben Bruce Explain Why Nigeria is Poor
http://okakasite.com/2019/04/20/nigeria-economy/
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Asshurbanipall: 10:22am On May 19, 2019
Kason, you are right

https://www.nairaland.com/5194609/fulani-herdsmen-kidnap-whole-family

Enugupikin:

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Hoodbilonia: 10:25am On May 19, 2019
Abegi
Dead guy
Always dreaming of rihana
All him songs rihanna must dey inside

Check it out.
Omotola jaiye o.....
Rihana make u roll waist o.

Dem say a woman place na for the kitchen
Fry all the chicken
Oh yo yo yoe
My mother isay woman...
U cannot talk like dis
Rihanna is a woman.

Tekno obsessed wit rihanna abeg
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by BiafraIsFree: 10:28am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

They ask you question, you dey laugh. is laugh now the answer?

That's how all these baby Hausa Fulani and Yoruba E-rats and saboteurs are impersonating Biafrans upadan.

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Nobody: 10:40am On May 19, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

That's how all these baby Hausa Fulani and Yoruba E-rats and saboteurs are impersonating Biafrans upadan.

Lol, i'm Yoruba too though.
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Frankfixedgam69: 10:42am On May 19, 2019
See bellow
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by b46Ifechib98: 10:43am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Chinashopping84: 10:53am On May 19, 2019
His business...Chinese rmb available
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2019
Who exactly creates these dumb and imbecilic dance moves?.. Someone will observe disabled and mentally incapacitated individuals trying to get by, starts imitating them, creates a dance move... and other slow individuals follow suit to make it trend.
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by bionixs: 11:17am On May 19, 2019
R2bees:
Gini wee mezie?
abeg, rapu ya ka o nara big nwanne biko.
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Nobody: 11:30am On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by anambraamaka: 11:32am On May 19, 2019
Slim daddy K
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by b68Ikemba3b0: 11:45am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Redeakaa(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

They ask you question, you dey laugh. is laugh now the answer?

grin grin
Makes me look younger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) / See how Don Jazzy replies fan who asked 'Why are people leaving your label?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.