Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries (21434 Views)

Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure / ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory / Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by Franklyspeakin: 10:29am On May 19, 2019
Davido can.... 30 billion for the account oooo...
GOFRONT:
30 Billion......No governor can ever Salvage Kogi state
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by czar2k16(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2019
Raiders:
the same kogi people that voted massively for APC in the last elections. Dino meleye was the only opposition candidate to win in kogi state. APC won all the state and federal seats in kogi. i will not be surprise if they vote massively for him in the next election

All APC victories were rigged Bro.
Thanks to Yahaya Bello
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by Vado(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2019
This fool collected countless Paris Club grants from the government o.
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2019
eyeview:

Onoja is the custodian of his jazz. That one sleeps with snakes to renew his jazz. How many wives have left him. But it will fail them

So yeye bello nickname is "Onoja"( please what's the meaning). I know yeye bello will be an heavy jazz man, Kongi man for that matter. So am not surprised about him sleeping with snakes. Same with all Nigeria politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by Safyqueen: 11:11am On May 19, 2019
Yahya Bello is/was never the problem of Kogi state, take it or leave it. It was the creation of past government he is trying to correct and he has broken the jinx. The Igala nation are no more abusing or insulting Ebira nation again. The Ahmadu Ali and co godfatherism is gone.
Kogi is no more for Audu, Wada and Ibrahim Idris family again.
The kidnappers den are crushed. Their big men behind the menace are sponsoring media war against him but no way.
Ghost institutions not even ghost workers in Kogi state haba. In thousands including schools and hospitals, how do you continued to pay salaries without thorough and painstaking screening. College of Agriculture in kabba for example has less than 300 students but more than 500 non academic staff alone not to talk of academic staff during the last screening, how do you go from there? Some schools address were found to be rivers, cemetery, bushes in Kogi, haba my people. GYB says no, where is the problem?
The way they vote 25/25 APC house of Assembly in the last election same way they will vote Yahya Bello. No wonder, nobody has come out openly to challenge this boy but only media hype quoting and unquoting APC national officials and men to abuse their mind not to support him again.
PDP can reelect any bad Governor (Benue, Abia, Rivers etc) but very quick to point unperformed APC governor not good for reelection.
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by eyeview: 11:31am On May 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So yeye bello nickname is "Onoja"( please what's the meaning). I know yeye bello will be an heavy jazz man, Kongi man for that matter. So am not surprised about him sleeping with snakes. Same with all Nigeria politicians.

Onoja is his chief of staff. A young man but very ruthless and dangerous. Never hides his show of threat and power. I have watched videos of him threatening how Dino melaye will be in jail within a specified number of days. And about a day or two later, the police will raid Dino' s house for arrest.
The guy has married severally and they all run away when they bump into his hideous diabolic acts.
Have a video now of where he was threatening anybody in the state who reveals what they go thru to the presidency. That he will "treat their Bleep up". And the people clapped.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by Mcreloaded(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2019
camobri:

You want reaction? go to Kogi state and see 1st hand. People that have not being paid for 38months wpuld have money for data? make I no curse you for here o, I know wating my people dey pass through. Na garribi dey always drink as my parents no fit send me money again. mind ur speech abeg

No vex please but I want you to know that I am always in support for the removal of a bad governor especially when the people say enough is enough.
Will give my support to the removal of Bello any time I am oportuined.

But not on social media apart from the Igala
national council who I know is against Yahaya Bello others seem to be so quiet
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by mukthar2000(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2019
Useless governor of the year, u can see how everybody laughing at u worldwide,even the Arabia man behind u, because they all no that ur prayers to rule kogith for second term can never be successful.

Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by legba1(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2019
If you are looking for devil...here he is in d person of gov yaya bello but will not be surprise if he return back to lugard house becos he is a true reflectuon of the kogi people.....i mean my words
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by b46Ifechib98: 2:10pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by factually4(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2019
Raiders:
the same kogi people that voted massively for APC in the last elections. Dino meleye was the only opposition candidate to win in kogi state. APC won all the state and federal seats in kogi. i will not be surprise if they vote massively for him in the next election

Don't be deceived, APC won nothing there. They rigged the election and only Dino was the aspirant strong enough to defend his votes. They still tried to deny him the Victory but were unsuccessful at it.
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2019
eyeview:

Onoja is his chief of staff. A young man but very ruthless and dangerous. Never hides his show of threat and power. I have watched videos of him threatening how Dino melaye will be in jail within a specified number of days. And about a day or two later, the police will raid Dino' s house for arrest.
The guy has married severally and they all run away when they bump into his hideous diabolic acts.
Have a video now of where he was threatening anybody in the state who reveals what they go thru to the presidency. That he will "treat their Bleep up". And the people clapped.

Hmm
So that Onoja is behind Yaya bello madness in kogi state.
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by JoseRaji(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2019
KingLennon:
Let him come out and give them 5K each they'll still vote him.

EFCC should also arrest this one....

5k is even much...
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by FrancisIgya: 6:16pm On May 19, 2019
Bello, the Ortom of Kogi
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by abraham01emma01: 6:33pm On May 19, 2019
If Gov. Bello say a word 99% is a lie. Bello lacked true in his life which kind of humanbeing is this ?wicked, devilish, satanic, witchcraft etc. Governor. Bello had stained pride to rule of the youth because of his incompetent in Governance. Hell with him. God will not accept his fasting and turn this Ramadan to curse
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by newdawn2017(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2019
Umisar:
Stupidity is not a crime! But, it becomes a crime when you start causing people both physical and emotional harm!

Get out from me u, outcast! undecided
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by jom28gy(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2019
jamace:
Bello really disappointed me because I used to be one of his supporters when he started his workers screening exercise to weed out ghost workers.

I saw the bank alert Payment of monthly salary of N26,000 to somebody on Grade level 14 Step 8 and I was shocked to my bone marrow.

What a mockery of payment of salary?

I really pity Kogi people.
the man,is a failure on arrival,
Re: Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries by booksrite(f): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2019

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general / Terrorist Informants In The Army Arrested / Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.