Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,752 members, 7,975,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can (37188 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by lilfreezy: 6:51am On May 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by loveliveshere: 7:18am On May 19, 2019
stupidity:
Lol

The guy made a nice point. He said “senators” are raping up but we busy noticing “president and governors”

He’s so damn right, we pay no attention to senators and local government chairmen in Nigeria. Na then Dey steal the money pass. But we only focus on Buhari and governors while the likes of Dino keeps changing and expanding his garage.

I saw that too, and damn, it struck a chord. Most intelligent thing I ever heard from the guy, if I may add.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by Nobody: 7:28am On May 19, 2019
Ytea:
Don Jazzy understands never to wrestle with a pig.
Sometimes I wonder why people like you keep going under (Poverty)

*Spits*

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by udemzyudex(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2019
The senators raping thing is true .
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by sinaj(f): 7:36am On May 19, 2019
Ytea:
pig? Haba! Where is your sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by chijos12: 7:40am On May 19, 2019
This guy knows nothing
What's the difference between Don jazzy voice and that of Jim reeve, Don Williams and the likes...
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2019
That voice sha Make I tell you d koko. I say make I yarn dem d koko wink
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by Ubdavis(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2019
Auxtin85:
If you are determined to win you will

Not on all cases.. Some times, power pass power, no deceive urslf . know ur limit .
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by Auxtin85(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2019
Ubdavis:

Not on all cases.. Some times, power pass power, no deceive urslf . know ur limit .

There has never been limitations in my determination
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by ThothHermes: 9:03am On May 19, 2019
Oil. If oil no dey your head you no go make am o. No matter how your voice good reach.
ikemesit4477:
If frog voice can make it! How much modre donjazzy!
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by PotatoSalad(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2019
Ytea:
I love his confidence, even with the critics and shii.
I hope you have the same level of confidence too before you continue yapping for likes and shares
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by vastolord4(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2019
kaptaneSaka:
correct yourself before you laugh someone else .... his not him

I can see you use glo
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by Catastrophe1: 9:29am On May 19, 2019
Listen to speedys new single Akamu....it's a banger. . Dá da dang!!!
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by Ubdavis(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2019
Auxtin85:

There has never been limitations in my determination

Good. But the fact remains that u can never achieve all that determine to ...am not a pessimist, but a realist .
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by bb7Ewelikeb79: 10:08am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by Angelfrost(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2019
undecidedWell, Nigerian music industry has ceased to favour talented singers with amazing vocal dexterity due mostly to a massive drop in the I.Q of consumers here... Once the beat is tight, coupled with music videos laced with barely clad ladies and other vanities, the fans will come in droves...

How else do you explain that in the midst of so many musicians, we currently have no export worthy to vocally go toe to toe with known international stars?..

Imagine someone who calls himself a musician/singer chanting "Container don land?" for full 3 minutes amidst good beats?..
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by b68Ikemba3b0: 11:50am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by anambraamaka: 11:50am On May 19, 2019
Don Jazzy is so mature
Re: Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can by bb7Ewelikeb79: 12:09pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline / Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.