Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

You Want A Good Job Then Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Want A Good Job Then Read This (841 Views)

Do You Need A Job? Then Dissolve This... / If U Need A Job Then Check This Out / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want A Good Job Then Read This by johnkaro(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2010
[center]Hello Friends,
Stop looking for non existing jobs that may never come.
Are you unemployed?underemployed or you want a better job.
Here is your opportunity. Do you know you can easily get a job in Dubai?
Yes ordinary Nigerians like you are making cool cash working in Dubai.
And i want to help fellow Nigerians to gain this opportunity,
The Indians are all over the place making it, why not Nigerians?
it is now the turn of Nigerians cash in on it.
I have prepared all the process in form of a Report,
So you can do it yourself. You do not need to pay any body to get a job for you.
The REPORT is easy to understand.

call now for your copy: 08062747175[/center]
Re: You Want A Good Job Then Read This by UKman37(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2010
What jobs are the indians doing in Dubai, The vast majority of them are construction workers on low pay, Dubai is no longer the place to earn cool cash unless you hold a UK or US passport and worked in those countries for a few years then yes you can make good money, otherwise no
Re: You Want A Good Job Then Read This by johnkaro(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
UKman37:

What jobs are the indians doing in Dubai, The vast majority of them are construction workers on low pay, Dubai is no longer the place to earn cool cash unless you hold a UK or US passport and worked in those countries for a few years then yes you can make good money, otherwise no

UKman, You don't seem to know what is going on here in Nigeria. If some can earn that amount you are calling low is better than be jobless here in Naija. But in any case thanks for your contribution.
Re: You Want A Good Job Then Read This by UKman37(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2010
and nigerians will not have any emplyment protection in Dubai, be very careful if you decide to work there

I have never been to Nigeria and do not intend to do so, but I do not like Nigerians trying to scam each other out of money
Re: You Want A Good Job Then Read This by johnkaro(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
UKman37:

and nigerians will not have any emplyment protection in Dubai, be very careful if you decide to work there

I have never been to Nigeria and do not intend to do so, but I do not like Nigerians trying to scam each other out of money

UKMAN, This your last statement rubbish your good intention, you may ask why? yeah, there is one thing you must know, "you can engineer for Nigeria outside Nigeria" is not possible. This how a guy from UK who incidentally is now my friend was also trying to fight for those things he does know nothing about when I run a campaign on studying in Ukraine, that Ukraine is a poor country that Nigerians will go there and suffered but when I took my time and educate him on how anybody who is focus can go there and study and at the same time make a decent living he was surprise. The problem with most of you Nigerians over there in abroad especially those that do not intend to come back to Nigeria is. They think all Nigerians in the country are spammers and they are not intelligent enough which is not the best at all.

I still do respect your opinion, Thanks
Re: You Want A Good Job Then Read This by johnkaro(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2010
Those of you who are still interested here is my mail you can drop a line or two, devinecash@gmail.com
Re: You Want A Good Job Then Read This by jobrelated: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2010
smiley how much for the report?
Re: You Want A Good Job Then Read This by johnkaro(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
jobrelated:

smiley how much for the report?

Hi Jobrelated, if you want to know the cost contact me, my details are above.
Re: You Want A Good Job Then Read This by Ihategirls(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2010
My fellow Nigerians please be careful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - It Student / Job Opportunities In Abuja / Fresh Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.