Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,939 members, 7,909,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please Help Me Out On Hosting Web On Hostgator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Out On Hosting Web On Hostgator (211 Views)

Hostgator Coupon 75 Off / Special Packaged: How To Activate Whatsapp Web On Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out On Hosting Web On Hostgator by Abiolasoidex(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2019
Hi Nairandler, please pardon all forms of grammatical errors or spelling errors in this write up as am just going to get to the point.I have been trying to get a web hosting with hostgator for a while now and have not been successful at doing that,the main problem am facing is when HOSTGATOR wants to charge me for the payment of the web I want to host with them,thats where am having issues and I have tried some payment method that should have worked but didn't.There payment is by credit card or PayPal and have tried paying with uba africard it's not working out and I have also tried linking the africard account to my PayPal account it's also not working out.please note the reason why am using the the UBA africard as an alternative to credit card is because I google for it just to know the kind of credit card that works on hostgator platform and I found some people testifying that UBA Africard works greatly but in my own case it's not working for me. So please anyone here who can help me out with this can chat me up on watsapp :08097720601.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Reliability / Tippers Needed Urgently For A Contract Of 6 To 8months. / SAYED ADAM ADAMS Postgraduate Professional Programmes For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.