Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,631 members, 7,948,426 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers (48330 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by DeLaRue: 8:14pm On May 19, 2019
Ordinary Japanese taxis have had this feature for more than 20yrs. What's special

Europeans copying cheap Asian technology and charging the world gazillion dollars for it. But this business model is not going to work for long.

Give it another 15 years, Asians (Chinese, South Koreans, Japanese etc) will run European manufacturers out of many markets. Already, they can't compete with Asians technologically in many areas.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by oshdam2015: 8:16pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
They think one Sunday god will give them riches via their tithes but they forget it is hard work that makes someone rich grin Nigerians and misplaced priorities

Funny enough, people that pay tithe are not after you. I can’t help but wonder why people like you are after them. If your non-payment of tithe is really working for you, I’m 100 percent sure you you won’t be trolling. People that are doing good for themselves don’t do this. Get a life. Get a purposeful life that will keep you busy that you don’t think about what others are doing with their money. Sure u don’t troll people that spend money on drinks and prostitudes. Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by AllenSpencer: 8:22pm On May 19, 2019
decatalyst:
When money talk, poverty Waka jeje grin

Hustle hard and ball hard. cool

If you customized poverty sent from Benin, My brother, he fit turn USA to Somalia

The prayer na say make people there no reason person
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by blowjohn(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2019
MrSensor:
who is this thing quoting me na?

Answer the question oga.
Didn't u read the article in full?
Or u were driving and reading?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Platony(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2019
MrSensor:
embarassed Which magic finger? A simple biometric technology is called a magic. I cry for my fellow nigerians.

Una too dey serious for small small matters.

It has been explained "How it works" ,..yet u still dey form serious & know know.

Na wa sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by jaxxy(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2019
Nice moves
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2019
Rollitout:
Be careful, you are stylishly intimidating the US citizen due to your billions of $ in your bank account and also your wealth is a treat to many Americans.

Mike Tyson was very rich during his days as heavy weight champion of the world, look at him today, he is very broke.

Mohammed Ali was very very rich during his days as heavy weight champ, before he died, he became very broke and could not afford to pay his bills.

Mayweather should be careful, the Americans are capable of bringing him down

Fake news...

Ali had a net worth of almost $100m before he died.

Tyson isn't broke.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by nnamanirr: 9:31pm On May 19, 2019
drey076:
All is Varnity
grin
being broke is vanity too bro cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by ibinaboonline: 10:09pm On May 19, 2019
Nke a bu ikuta ego na okpo. Respect
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by owolabi5: 11:48pm On May 19, 2019
Money is good o...

With enough cash you can buy the best automobiles.

For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please call: 08033539981 or 08182880902. Thanks
Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by Igbunu4: 12:23am On May 20, 2019
MrSensor:
embarassed Which magic finger? A simple biometric technology is called a magic. I cry for my fellow nigerians.
Next time try to read before commenting so that you don''t look stupid like you just did now.
OP said it was a button that closed the door and here you are talking trash about biometric device and Nigerians being this and that just because you can't read

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers by hush15: 3:11pm On May 20, 2019
MrSensor:

Olodo ni e jo. Which biometric capture you dey talk about.

All Rolls comes with electronic switches that can closes doors. you dey biometric, i sure say you be INEC staff

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night / Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.