Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard (2352 Views)

Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 19, 2019
daddytime:
Very good...

I no go sell those my lands yet....

We deserve am sha...

As y'all are quite aware...international travel na one of our source of IGR and una don tease us tire about our Edo Airways...but las las...we go soon get international airport wey our airways go dey land..

Allahu Akbar...

Praise the Lord...
grin better go buy land for gelegele before work on the river port begins next year.

The lands there will be hot cakes after transportation has commenced maybe in 2023
Re: FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard by daddytime(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2019
Donmedra:
grin better go buy land for gelegele before work on the river port begins next year.

The lands there will be hot cakes after transportation has commenced maybe in 2023

Walahi...it is truly worth looking at...thanks for the heads up
Re: FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 19, 2019
Guestlander:

Ok, Benin is not bad.
yeah.

I think fg should open in Anambra state because of it's economic activities even more than Benin.

They have higher population than Enugu.
Re: FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 19, 2019
daddytime:

Walahi...it is truly worth looking at...thanks for the heads up
grin many Benin people are buying oo. The ijaw miscreants there wanted to form baddo and block people from coming, army reset their brain.

By next two years, there won't be trace of ijaw there
Re: FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard by FantasyHub: 5:20pm On May 19, 2019
Donmedra:
yeah.

I think fg should open in Anambra state because of it's economic activities even more than Benin.

They have higher population than Enugu.

If u are Igbo, then u are among d Igbos that always get me gagged.
Re: FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 19, 2019
angry Lies I've just google it and this is a lie.

They just added some terminals to operate at night
Re: FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard by ThePreachersSon: 6:58pm On May 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

But is it the same airport with small runway

It's going to be upgraded, better runway, night vision, terminal upgrade, and a cargo section
Re: FG Aproves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To International Standard by Bede2u(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Good development. Buhari is working without sentiments.
lol...i will bookmark this page for future reference

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Appoints Kabiru Ahmed From Katsina As Commissioner / COVID-19! This Is How Bad FG Rice Palliative Is, Shared At Dutse In Abuja(video) / #LekkiMassacre: Babajide Otitoju Of TVC Reacts To Shooting Of #endsars Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.