Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,299 members, 7,977,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With (26811 Views)

Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands / My Heart Is In Madrid, If Real Madrid Want Me, They Have To Contact Chelsea / Ronaldo Threatens To Quit Madrid If The Dont Meet His Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by selemo: 9:48pm On May 19, 2019
lexyman:
zidane should have stayed back , than coming to a club full of catastrophe.
I wonder o o o!!!
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Tripitaka: 9:49pm On May 19, 2019
udemzyudex:

You call Manchester city Manu baby brother?

It's a pity you don't know history, Manu is in fact the baby brother of Manchester city. They are the real owner of the land.
It isn't about sociopolitical history. He is referring to them 'football wise'
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Ubdavis(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2019
Why did u come back
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by TourismMan(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Real Madrid is the new Manchester United grin King's of failure and complaints

The thing shock me walahi. Everybody now dey beat Madrid like man u. Like Man U, like Madrid. SHM!
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Kabirubenzema1: 10:00pm On May 19, 2019
olayinks007:

Club to ti gbabode
since Ronaldo left they have being cursed

1 Like

Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2019
deltateam:

How they got thrashed by common Real Betis is worrisome.
they beat Barça too...
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by caprini1: 10:14pm On May 19, 2019
Tripitaka:

Exactly, he wants his son promoted to second choice keeper.

If I were Bale, I won't go anywhere. I'll stay and run down my contract. Thank God he still has 3yrs on his contract reportedly worth 15m yearly.
Bale sef too like wahala....he has even come out to say if Madrid wants him to go ,they should pay him £17m per year for 3 years or he will stay and be playing golf grin

1 Like

Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by eluquenson(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2019
Why did he come back to Madrid, he supposes go away and never look back at Madrid.
Perez is not a person to give second chance
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Nature8(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2019
EbukaHades10:
E don dey start. By the time e happen next season, he go talk say them "meddle"

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by theoneJabulani(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
caprini1:
The idiiot should be sacked immediately! imagine selling Navas to promote his otu son? hating on Bale for no just cause ,he was helpless in the champions League final against Liverpool,so he brought on Bsle snd we know the rest.
if you don't know anything about Madrid, then it's better to shut up. Zidane has always been behind Navas from day one and Bale always flatter to deceive. True he was decisive in the UCL final last year but he is below par in almost 70% of the season
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by theoneJabulani(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2019
Chukazu:
It's obvious CR7 was the difference between success and failure at Madrid. There is nothing special about Zidane
And how many non special coaches have won 3 UCL titles? Wenger has none, Pep, Mourinho, and even Ferguson have 2. And this are all great coaches, do obviously there is something special about Zidane. The key to Real Madrid successes is that when it mattered most, they could count on the stability of Ramos, Varane and Casemiro at the back, the creativity of kroos and modric in the middle and the goals of Ronaldo in attack. It was a team effort and this season the team has been shit. Even Ronaldo has scored fewer goals this season than he has in the last 10 years. Meaning he missed the creativity he had in Madrid
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by onadana: 11:04pm On May 19, 2019
landmark86:
Thibaut Courtois go saw-offa next season for madrid, the mumu boy go chop bench tired grin.

Thnks to KEPA
Chelsea go win Europa league final

No mind the betrayal called Courtois..nah second team Dem go send am to.
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by shrimati(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2019
This is second coming won't be a rosy affair.
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Anijay1212(m): 11:38pm On May 19, 2019
Adalberto:
He should have come to Akwa United instead
We dont want him mbok.
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by akilo1: 2:13am On May 20, 2019
When i return to my ex girlfriend who i knew was cheated on me after she beg me for forgiveness,,,,on my first sex with her i got gonorhea..zidane mess up big time
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by caprini1: 2:40am On May 20, 2019
theoneJabulani:
if you don't know anything about Madrid, then it's better to shut up. Zidane has always been behind Navas from day one and Bale always flatter to deceive. True he was decisive in the UCL final last year but he is below par in almost 70% of the season
I have just one question to ask,In all Zidanes past 3 seasons ,was Benzema always on top form?
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by theoneJabulani(m): 3:49am On May 20, 2019
caprini1:
I have just one question to ask,In all Zidanes past 3 seasons ,was Benzema always on top form?
I think its fair to say apart from this season and the 2011/2012 season, Benzema has always been Benzema, a very poor striker. But that's just the thing, Benzema isn't really a striker, he is more of a creator, pulling away defenders and giving Ronaldo chance to run into a less defended opponent box
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by thunderbabs: 4:50am On May 20, 2019
Interference or not, Zidane will be fired laslas.

Tz no longer the time when CRonaldo made coaching so easy for the Managers. Ronaldo has left long ago and their yansh is wide open
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by xgnx(m): 5:03am On May 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] grin GGGG
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Catastrophe1: 5:18am On May 20, 2019
It's better he came in at the end of the season to see the loop holes in the club. By the time Hazard and the rest join in they will fire up Madrid. Real is boy club and am not concerned much on their survival because they always have away. Just hazard inclusion will get them fired up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Nobleman111(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2019
I see Allegri replacing this dude before the end of the upcoming season
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Nobleman111(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2019
I don't know if he is trying to be a dictator at Real, Bale is a world class player and a pillar at Madrid but zidane has treated him with total disregard, I think he is going to probably make his son Lucas the first choice keeper next season, I just pray they utilize The summer transfer window properly
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by caprini1: 6:29am On May 20, 2019
theoneJabulani:
I think its fair to say apart from this season and the 2011/2012 season, Benzema has always been Benzema, a very poor striker. But that's just the thing, Benzema isn't really a striker, he is more of a creator, pulling away defenders and giving Ronaldo chance to run into a less defended opponent box
Thank you! So knowing how much the club pays Bale ,and his contributions in ending our trophy droughts, remember 2012 copa del Rey final against Barca,and the La decima in 2014,you will agree with me that Zidane didnt handle Bales issue well at all.
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by theoneJabulani(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2019
caprini1:
Thank you! So knowing how much the club pays Bale ,and his contributions in ending our trophy droughts, remember 2012 copa del Rey final against Barca,and the La decima in 2014,you will agree with me that Zidane didnt handle Bales issue well at all.
2014 Copa del rey final actually. Now look at it this way, do you think Bale has justified the record fee Madrid paid for him including his huge salary? Obviously no, Madrid did not pay £86M just for him to shine in finals alone, if half of the players were like him, there won't be any final for him to play. But Zidane has truthfully been a little harsh in handling Bale

1 Like

Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by Prince789: 9:53am On May 20, 2019
Bobby4090:
Since Zidane came back the team has been performing as woeful as it has been since the beginning of the season. The point remains without Ronaldo the team was exposed to the core. Zidane cannot do any miracle and If I were him I would have waited till the end of this season before coming back. By then we would have agreed to the players I wish to buy.

Infact he would hav been d next manager for juventus.
Re: Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With by mixta140: 7:48am On May 21, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Zidane overestimated himself returning to Madrid. an average coach who was fortunate to be in a great team with Ronaldo as the anchor.. sadly Madrid has returned to default settings, I pity Zidane who will probably spoil a good record of himself
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen / Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses / Gernot Rohr Ranked Among Top Twenty National Team Coaches In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.