Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Danger Of Following Nigerian Mechanics Or 'kazeems' Blindly. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Danger Of Following Nigerian Mechanics Or 'kazeems' Blindly. (999 Views)

A Rolce Royce In The Hands Of "Kazeems". Hmmm / Drama @ Kazeems / 6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Following Nigerian Mechanics Or 'kazeems' Blindly. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2019
So I got myself an Acura MDX 2004 model few weeks ago and joyfully drove to my Mechanic's workshop to get the vehicle serviced. I've known my mechanic for over 10 years and he has consistently rendered good services to me over the years.

Oya now, where can we find the recommended engine oil? I had read the car manual dutifully all through the night so I had all those details and I thought my Mechanic knew. This is a man who has been a mechanic for over 33 years oo. He is now in his late 50s. I was shocked, extremely shocked when Baba recommended Mobil XHP which is the same regular oil he had been using for my small Honda Civic. I disagreed with him and insisted on the recommended 5w20 written in the manual and which I also found on all online fora. Baba insisted that oil is oil oo. I just jejely ordered the recommended 5w20 from Automedics and it was delivered immediately with an oil filter and the Baba changed it. Na wah for these mechanics oo.

The scary part is that this man has over 10 boys he is training as mechanics and he is unleashing some who have gained freedom after learning from him for over 6 years into the market to start fixing (or destroying) more cars cheesy grin
Re: The Danger Of Following Nigerian Mechanics Or 'kazeems' Blindly. by flames007(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2019
The thing for him now is that he 'cannot' change.for him to have taught other upcoming kazeems that same shit,it will be a slap in the face to him if he did.
Jejely carry your car to an expert to avoid stories that touch.
Re: The Danger Of Following Nigerian Mechanics Or 'kazeems' Blindly. by dru23(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2019
Extremism:
So I got myself an Acura MDX 2004 model few weeks ago and joyfully drove to my Mechanic's workshop to get the vehicle serviced. I've known my mechanic for over 10 years and he has consistently rendered good services to me over the years.

Oya now, where can we find the recommended engine oil? I had read the car manual dutifully all through the night so I had all those details and I thought my Mechanic knew. This is a man who has been a mechanic for over 33 years oo. He is now in his late 50s. I was shocked, extremely shocked when Baba recommended Mobil XHP which is the same regular oil he had been using for my small Honda Civic. I disagreed with him and insisted on the recommended 5w20 written in the manual and which I also found on all online fora. Baba insisted that oil is oil oo. I just jejely ordered the recommended 5w20 from Automedics and it was delivered immediately with an oil filter and the Baba changed it. Na wah for these mechanics oo.

The scary part is that this man has over 10 boys he is training as mechanics and he is unleashing some who have gained freedom after learning from him for over 6 years into the market to start fixing (or destroying) more cars cheesy grin
Tell me about it ... I started importing my own oil to use and sell.. Crazy mechanic

(1) (Reply)

DIY Tips On How To Fix Your Power Steering Problem / Plz House Help Me Out / Very Clean Toyota Corolla 2006 For Sale In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.