Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Wizkid Breaks Rema Pride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaks Rema Pride (1529 Views)

Mohbad Carry Gun After Arrest |Wizkid breaks another Record / Caution Wet Floor! Wizkid Breaks The Gram With His Swag In Stunning New Pictures / Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Breaks Rema Pride by wilsoneguzoro: 6:53pm On May 19, 2019
Mavin Records new young artist Rema has recently come under fire for insisting that Wizkid and some of his other colleagues might sound like him.
The young artist whose music is relatively new to the Nigerian scene made the statement in an interview, stating that he doesn’t sound like Wizkid, rather it is the Starboy who sounds like him. This is coming after there has been wide spread commentary that the rookie sounds a lot like WizkidWhen asked about being compared to Wizkid, Reekado Banks and Skiibii, he said “I don’t sound like anyone actually, they might sound like me but I don’t sound like anyone.”
Since Rema’s bold statement hit social media, people have had mixed feelings about his claim with some encouraging him for being confident enough to make such a remark and others condemning his statement as unwarranted pride.
WIZKID FURTHER MORE TOLD THE WORLD....
READ MORE AThttps://kardinewsupdate..com/2019/05/wizkid-breaks-remas-pride.htm

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel Look Stunning She Prepare For Her Childrens' Day Party / 12year Old Boy Marries A 65years Old Woman Must See!!! / Dj Cuppy Rocks In 'african Queen Attire' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.