Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" (36639 Views)

Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Yankee101: 1:21pm On May 20, 2019
Lush100:
no sir, men will not always cheat.
it's fallacy to say men will "ALWAYS" cheat.
i know lot of men who do not cheat neither do i cheat too.
You can say a lot of men cheat.
Enjoy the rest of your day sir.

If less than 5% of a population is white in a black and white population, that population is called a black population. This is because less than 5% is not statistically significant.

So when I say men will always cheat, it does not mean there are no exceptions. We have sick people, gay people, eunuchs, true priests, weak men, or simply, faithful men.

Lagos is always dirty is a true statement, but does not mean every single part is, but most part of it often is.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by jaksmillioniar: 2:08pm On May 20, 2019
afribabe:
shocked shocked all these for a cheating husband? The moment you start cheating, I take all your love till death with a pinch of salt o. But to start wrapping condoms in his box shocked shocked Jesus is Lord!!!
I Neva knew u are married and have born baby.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On May 20, 2019
obailala:
The question I asked before was, "what exact advice would you expect a pastor to give to a woman nursing the hurt of a cheating husband?"... We all know the health implications but what advice do you expect a pastor to give the woman?... She should go fight the side chick?... or divorce the husband?
divorce is the last resort when dialogue and other means fall....

I don't expect a woman to go and fight her husband or the side chick.... Tell him your observation and you can go further to report him to someone who is in a best position to talk to him. If he fails to listen, then stop every sexual act with him then separate... If he persist seek for divorce simple
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by sweetilicious(f): 6:15pm On May 20, 2019
Exactly. If he can't protect HIMSELF,then he doesn't love you nor himself
doyinbaby:
Married women please bother about infections o....don't allow a promiscuous husband infect with HIV or gonorrhoea from side chick o
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by King44(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2019
bukatyne:

Your ability to give an advise you can't take must be commended.

Flip the man for woman in your post and read it again. It makes no sense abi?

Radarada.

Parents need to bring up their sons better.
its just the bitter truth, some women don't mind breaking up her fam just because of that same reason but at the end who normally witness and suffer the implications are usually the children
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by afribabe: 11:36pm On May 20, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
I Neva knew u are married and have born baby.
this is so funny coming from someone I don't know. Yes I am married with PLENTY babies. grin
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by jaksmillioniar: 5:51pm On May 21, 2019
afribabe:
this is so funny coming from someone I don't know. Yes I am married with PLENTY babies. grin
OK dear.u attack me in rooms
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by afribabe: 6:55pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
OK dear.u attack me in rooms
what rooms?
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by 7lives: 7:04pm On May 21, 2019
profmallor:
Fight for your man o and marriage o, and calling your husband left over food is disrespectful, I disagreed with her views not christ-like

Nonsense, so the wife should fight to death because of a man who did not respect himself or his wife?..
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by 7lives: 7:09pm On May 21, 2019
King44:
married men who loves their wives but found of cheating does it for fun of what it is, when push comes to shove that is when your would know they don't joke with their wives

Only the stupid among men would cheat on their wives to the extent their wives would start feeling the impact

my advice if your husband is found of cheating but he loves you till death, see you better don't break up you family, kill your self or disturb the peace in your life and family cos if you do you are indirectly preparing the way for side chicks to take over your position and your family, just wrap a pack or two packets of condom in his box and put him in prayers also reason with him nicely once a while, shikene don't kill ur sef

Also don't forget to always dress smashing and be at your best so that his conscience won't let him rest, even if you know the side chicks look down on them like flies and live your life to it fullest

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by asalimpo(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
She's indirectly saying two shìtty things —

1. Married women should tolerate cheating.

2. They should upgrade their dressing sense to compete with the sidechick. Seriously who ordained this foól? grin

K.O
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by afribabe: 7:15pm On May 21, 2019
7lives:

You nailed it.
with hammer or mallet grin. Cheats have no business in marriage irrespective of the gender.
And why do some people keep talking about how it is possible for a cheating man to still love his wife? To me, cheating and love do not go hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by asalimpo(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2019
Why dont women cheat back in revenge. Not godly but, some people are like animals,they dont listen to reason .
Get a tazer,get a gun for self defence, learn self-defence,then put up an air of infidelity too. Stay out late like him. Receive phone calls at odd hours. If the marraige will scatter,let it scatter. Better than being used nd insulted.
Safety precautions should b taken. Dont try this on a violent man-you may lose your life. As for society nd what they'll say, dont bother. When the hit is hot the man,if he loves you,may rethink his ways. E.g like when,the suger boy chauffers the madam to church with oga watching!!
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by 7lives: 7:27pm On May 21, 2019
victorian:
I didn't want to say anything before, just read and move on. But the reasoning of peeps here, especially men makes me wonder and I ask, do u guys purposely cheat so that the wife will stalk the side chic and possibly beat her to death? Thereby the wife landing herself in jail?
Or you men purposely cheat so that the wife can stab u to death cheesy , so u stop cheating once and for all. Then still land herself in jail, in fact death penalty.

God helps the woman if after beating the side chick, say the side chick no die by just pushing her and her head hits a table and she dies, then the wife will be sentenced to death by the law or she can keep running and hiding all her life till the law catches up with her. So I wonder what goes on in the minds of men here saying trash that wives shouldn't listen to the Reverend?
There are so many cases of wives in jail injuring their husbands or side chicks, while some are on death penalty. So for God sakes. What kind of killer husbands do we have these days? sad

My observation is that most men are sadists, they will deliberately set their wives up for disaster.
If the woman did not fight with the side chick, she will still be the victim in the end.
Why do you think so many women are either fasting and praying or visiting spiritualists?, just to keep one useless marriage?.
If they decide to go the way of divorce, they will still be accused of jealousy and impatience.
This preacher was spot on, the man is indeed a left over or should I say a trash, why marry when he can remain a bachelor for life and have access to all the free ladies around.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by asalimpo(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2019
netflicks:
If u like don't beat a hell out of the side chick and reclaim your husband stay there and be listening to stupid advice until your husband kicks u out of the house and replace u with his side chick cheesy
what if she is stronger than the madam? Or she sends thugs after her or uses charms on her?

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by asalimpo(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2019
First,it's better to resort to love. Biblical love. Love ur husbnd,dont fight him. Dont stop treating him like a king. Double up on the loving. Cook him his favourites.

On the spiritual level,double up your praying. Cast this care nd anxiety on Jesus. Pray hard. Make it a prayer project. Come against the plan of satan to destroy your marraige.

On the physcal, check yourself. Have u lost ur attractiveness? Hit the gym. Change ur wardrobe. Use classy perfumes etc.
Go to a dentist to clean your teeth.
Some women i see are appalling. Obese with flabby bodies,who wants to b with such ones?

Keep the house super neat? Dont b a nagging grouch? Mayb the side chick is funny,perky,playful.
All these little things matter.

Ask God to show you what really is wrong.
Jesus won not by punching pilate in the face but by loving him to death? He healed the captor whose ear peter sliced off!
God sends rain on the roof of the wicked too?
Love conquers all. Keep loving.
Dont nag fight or argue. Just ramp up the loving nd see God work for you.

This is the godly advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by victorian(f): 8:25pm On May 21, 2019
7lives:

My observation is that most men are sadists, they will deliberately set their wives up for disaster.
If the woman did not fight with the side chick, she will still be the victim in the end.
Why do you think so many women are either fasting and praying or visiting spiritualists?, just to keep one useless marriage?.
If they decide to go the way of divorce, they will still be accused of jealousy and impatience.
This preacher was spot on, the man is indeed a left over or should I say a trash, why marry when he can remain a bachelor for life and have access to all the free ladies around.

Of course they are sadists. It's glaring. Not all men but most men.
I support the preacher.
Why will I fight side chick and she could even be stronger than me sef, she could breaks my pretty head in the process or stab in pretty eyes in the proceed or I could land in jail breaking her head or stabbing her in anger. Do I look like I was created to come and be destroyed because of man? God forbid!
If he infects me everytime with Stds? Mehn I jakpa with my kids.
I won't die before my time because of a Randy husband. Heavens forbid!

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by afribabe: 8:42am On May 22, 2019
asalimpo:
First,it's better to resort to love. Biblical love. Love ur husbnd,dont fight him. Dont stop treating him like a king. Double up on the loving. Cook him his favourites.

On the spiritual level,double up your praying. Cast this care nd anxiety on Jesus. Pray hard. Make it a prayer project. Come against the plan of satan to destroy your marraige.

On the physcal, check yourself. Have u lost ur attractiveness? Hit the gym. Change ur wardrobe. Use classy perfumes etc.
Go to a dentist to clean your teeth.
Some women i see are appalling. Obese with flabby bodies,who wants to b with such ones?

Keep the house super neat? Dont b a nagging grouch? Mayb the side chick is funny,perky,playful.
All these little things matter.

Ask God to show you what really is wrong.
Jesus won not by punching pilate in the face but by loving him to death? He healed the captor whose ear peter sliced off!
God sends rain on the roof of the wicked too?
Love conquers all. Keep loving.
Dont nag fight or argue. Just ramp up the loving nd see God work for you.

This is the godly advice.
from the religious perspective, this is a godly advice. But come to think of it, men rarely get this kind of godly advice. That is when you start hearing about culture and African something something and how it's a man's world. Even unbelievers will start quoting scripture to dish out advice to the woman. Or is it that religion is gender discriminating
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by jaksmillioniar: 6:19am On May 23, 2019
cococandy:
disgruntled about all the foolishness that passes as acceptable behavior because of the gender of the offender. You’re damn right

coco beauty u Neva chat since are u on ban
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by asalimpo(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2019
afribabe:
from the religious perspective, this is a godly advice. But come to think of it, men rarely get this kind of godly advice. That is when you start hearing about culture and African something something and how it's a man's world. Even unbelievers will start quoting scripture to dish out advice to the woman. Or is it that religion is gender discriminating
religion i.e the the bible isnt discriminatory. It doesnt even infer that certain tasks are gender specific E.g jacob prepared food. So did abraham. Deborah was a judge. The woman in proverbs was a business woman. Queen of sheba was a ruler. Jacob left an inheritance for his daughters. In the allocation of land in the o.t one man had only girls yet they were given property just like others. The ladies demanded it.

But the issue is men n women hav different roles to play. Like a pilot and hostess. The pilot is responsible for the big picture decisions. The hostess is responsible for the internal decisions. The man has to take the passengers and the hostess safely to destination. The hostess has to make sure the passengers are attended to while in flight. Now if anything happens and they dont arrive,barring mechanical failure,who is to blame? Pilot or hostess?
The problem with society is that both parties abuse and or despise their roles. Worst is when one party tries to become the other. Men trying to b feminine nd women trying to b masculine.

In a home,the roles remain. Women submit to the authority of the man,and entrust him with the big picture piloting decisions. She handles the internal affairs. She is the Queen of the house. He is the King. If the house falls apart guess who God will hold accountable? The pilot. When adam nd eve fell,guess who God questioned first? Adam. Not Eve.
The man calls the shots,the woman obeys.
This is not servitude but unity.
When a woman goes against the man's authority ,she insults not just the man but God.
When the man oppresses the woman,he insults the woman and God.

In society most take this to extreme. The woman is oppressed and reduced to nothing but a s.ex nd baby machine nd servant by men. Some womn use the subtlity nd seductive instinct to manipulate men ,knwng tht men r generally tender-hearted to womn. In all both parties bastardize their roles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.