Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran (65076 Views)

Hamas, Hezbollah Mourn Death Of Iran’s Raisi / Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Death Of Iran's President Raisi / Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by falopey: 8:45pm On May 20, 2019
Ugosample:

you obviously don't know anything cheesy grin

Iraq and Afghan has not taught this fool called Trump a lesson undecided
are Iraq and Afghanistan the same today. They are still leaking their wounds. I think it’s Iran that should learn from them including Libya

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Auladimeji(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2019
I read this thread from page 1 to 13
Igbos supported the US,the Northerns/Some yorubas supported the Iran
Nigerians want are evil
Pchukwu or whatever is name is,the man dull for nothing, I thought he's someone with an experience brain but his head is full of falsehood

I read enjoys those guys that were neutral because they tells the weak side and the both USA and Iran not like the pchukwu and co.that typed nonsense

I learnt many things from this thread

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by timesup234: 8:46pm On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

Hezbollah is a resistant movement, secondly they didn't hide behind women and children during the 2006 war with Isreal, they fought face to face. I think you are confusing Hezbollah with Hamas or Isis.

Hezbollah had locations, they fought from a well known but fortified positions, they guided each Lebanese village bordering Isreal, while evacuating women and children to safer positions. Even before shooting rockets at Isreal they sent text to Israelis telling them to live their homes.

You just have to respect those guys, they were fearless, you can read more about them, even Isreali soldiers were marvelled at how those guys fought. 100 Hezbollah members might guide a village, you invading will think they are up to 1000 because of how well positioned they are.

Hezbollah were brave, even in current war in Syria, they are performing wonders, they single handedly defeated some rebels in 2017 or so.
Trump is making noise. Any single shot fired at Tehran... Hezbollah will turn Tel-Aviv into a graveyard

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Auladimeji(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2019
Nigerians want are evil
Pchukwu or whatever is name is,the man dull for nothing, I thought he's someone with an experience brain but his head is full of falsehood

I really enjoyed those guys that were neutral because they tells the weak and the strong side of both USA and Iran not like the pchukwu and co.that typed nonsense

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by falopey: 8:52pm On May 20, 2019
The US needs more recruitment of non US citizens into the US army to go to war with Iran in exchange for US citizenship. Please all interested applicants, let’s meet here now. grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Auladimeji(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2019
pchukwudi:
Did you even read the tweet?

So US should be laughing when Iran shoot at them and chant "dead to America"?

You probably think that Obama is still the president.

[s][/s]
Efewestern is more knowledgeable than you 1000 times,you're just a grownup kid who feeds on the westerners propaganda
You no nothing

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2019
majamajic:

America can't challenge isreal, just know that too.

Israel is nothing without the US, it's the US that maintain Israel, Israel just like part of the US. stop reading too much Bible

Britain, France and the US created Israel.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Beface(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

They are not up to 2k self, several reports state hundreds, whiles other put their maximum fighters as at then to be 2-3k. I know you are a bit surprised that a small group defeated them, because you can do a little research yourself.

And the 13000 you posted is false, Hezbollah doesn't have such fighters as at then.
You are not the only one doing research.
I have done a lot of research about war. I just downloaded a book title 'Lessons of the 2006 Israeli-Hezbollah War' by Anthony H. Cordesman so I could learn more. If your research told you 2000 my said 13000 and this is my source. https://www.jns.org/hezbollah-has-more-firepower-than-95-percent-of-worlds-conventional-militaries-report-warns/ Let me see your source.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 20, 2019
chineloSA:

That's complete distorted truth. Israelis cannot take permission from Russia when on the other hand Russia is backing Syrian soldiers and their government.

The reason why Syria won this war is because Russia backed Assad ( Syrian government ) 100%.

Israel is an ally of America and America is backing rebels and supplying them with arms against the Syrian government.

Iran have millitary agreements with China and Russia that should America do anything they will send troops and defend Iran.

America is just loud mouth. They couldn't touch Syria controlled areas because Russia was behind Assad ( Syrian government ).

America is embarrassed to publicy admit that they lost in Syria.

They have not invaded Venezuela all because of Russia.

Who talked of Syria here?
I talked about Israel attacking Iran in Syria, Israel comply with Russia before attacking Iran in Syria,
You don't understand international politics,
Russia have no problem with Israel, Russia will never attack Israel because of Iran, Russia follow own Israel just like the US, Russia supply weapon to Israel too just like the US,
Do countries supply weapons to their enemy? it's Russian jets that Israel use to attack Iran in Syria to confuse them, sometimes they even shoot down Russian own jets thinking it's Israel,
ISRAEL HAVE OVER 1.5 MILLION RUSSIAN JEWS AND RUSSIANS AS CITIZENS, RUSSIAN IS ALSO RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF ISRAELI LANGUAGES
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Xzellentgraphic: 9:56pm On May 20, 2019
RTSC:

Stop talking nonsense.
A war with America would see Iran totally finished.
America would pound them on earth, air and sea.

It would be a swift victory and nothing would happen in the middle east.

If hezbollah tries anything, isreal would have the perfect excuse to invade and destroy.
I love this guy...so intelligent
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
don't compare Kim abeg, with All those weapon of mass destruction he is producing I swear he will wreck USA with one

How can Kim wreck the US when they don't have Missiles that can reach the US main land.
North Korea claim he has missiles that can reach Alaska which the US is doubting.

The only thing North Korea can do is to attack the US ally(South Korea and Japan) and the little US territory in Asia(Guam)

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 20, 2019
Mynet11:
Do u know what it means to be a 'World Power'? No country can challenge the United State, its biblically supported. They are the Last World Power, no nation can challenge or threaten them and go scot free.

You lack sense, you have been brainwashed with Bible

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2019
[quote author=igbosarejews post=78549140][/quote]

Bad guy!!

U mean MOAB #MotherOfAllBomb
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by majamajic(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2019
Isinweke:

Israel is nothing without the US, it's the US that maintain Israel, Israel just like part of the US. stop reading too much Bible

Britain, France and the US created Israel.

isreal was before all of them, America got independent less than 300 yrs ago through British, isreal was even before Christ, America can't challenge isreal, they are not mate.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 20, 2019
majamajic:

isreal was before all of them, America got independent less than 300 yrs ago through British, isreal was even before Christ, America can't challenge isreal, they are not mate.

Keep hiding under religion to be ignorant,

Where was Israel 80 years ago?

The same way the British created the US is how the British, French Americans or Europeans created the Israel and gave them independents,

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2019
odigbosky:

I was not referring to Japan being technologically superior to the Americans then but they had their own military industrial complex and factories. And yes the Japanese learnt from the Germans you can read about it. Mao Zedong didn't defeat the Japanese, it was America who helped the Kuomintang defeat them in China. The worst nightmare for China is if Japan trows away her pacifist constitution and goes back to the pre world war 2 constitution

You're right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP8Pcr4gwxw
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Seunnzy(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2019
DEADALIVE:
A president that comes out to give you stern warning about readiness for war should let you know all constraints has been carried out by his cabinet staff...
Iran is just starting to understand the tool of warfare compare to the USA who are already prepared for any country since 1946...

USA didn't not assume power by proxy....their immense contribution to ww2 cannot be over emphasized which led to the suicide of Adolf Hitler, even Europeans still give them that respect till today.
If you look at the Israel war till date, no country has defeated them even as the abide amidst their enemies... why? , because the USA is their official allies with full back up of modern war technology yet to be revealed.
Iran should just channel their energy and resources towards economic, research, political stability, technology and innovations so that citizens can be well prepared for the future rather than testing weapons unnecessary close to the USA embassy...
lastly, don't ever hype any nation to go to war with USA because after the war has ended its the USA that will still recover from the casualties the reason is simple they have the highest billionaires in the world which means war is business to them.
conclusion: follow peace with all men , Holiness without no man shall see God.
even before the US came into existence the Israelites have been winning battles so America or not Israel can't lose
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Seunnzy(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2019
Isinweke:

The same way the British created the US is how the British, French Americans or Europeans created the Israel and gave them independents,
and with which facts can u back this absurd stuff?
hope u know that Palestine and Israel were together
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 20, 2019
timesup234:
why do you waste your time on he-goats? Hezbollah defeater Israel twice, first during the lebanon war 1982-2000 and again in 2006. Hezbollah continue firing rockets into Northern Israel to the last day of the war. Funny they didnt use their most sophisticated weapons which could have targeted Tel-Aviv. They have sent drones close to Israel's nuclear reactors since then. Israel is donut for Hezbollah forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95MhAPuapoU
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2019
Auladimeji:
Nigerians want are evil

I read enjoys those guys that were neutral because they tells the weak side and the both USA and Iran not like the pchukwu and co.that typed nonsense

The Igbo people have been speaking against injustice, Islamists should stop taking of Nigerian communities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Tip101(m): 12:54am On May 21, 2019
chineloSA:
Does he honestly think China and Russia will stand aside and watch grin grin

America dismally lost in Syria and it's the biggest embarrassment to the biggest bully.

Lol... I laugh at you people’s comments on here.... You all should know that war is about interest. During Trump and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns, Trump said he was going to pull out of Syria as he’s tired of Americans being caught up and killed in a war between Muslims and that if they want to kill each other, they can, but he wouldn’t put US’ troops at risk, but Hillary on the other hand said she was going to make Syria a “No Flight” zone and any aircraft over Syria’s airspace would be shot on sight, but oh well, we knew how that ended. So when Trump became the president, he recalled all US troops in Syria, some from Afghanistan and Iraq, which gave Russia the opportunity to feel like a king in Syria... Did you even ask yourself why Russia was silent until US moved out of Syria? Did you even know Russia was investigated for using chemical weapon on Syrians? Why didn’t they do that before Trump pulled their troops out? Why did you think the investigation of Trump’s alleged collusion with the Russians came from?

See the truth is, no country in the world at the moment, can ever go head to head with the US, it’s always going to be a failed attempt. Israel is busy bombing and killing Palestinians, but no one dared to talk, not even the UN, you know why? Because they are been backed by the US. The UN voted against the US recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, but the US still moved it’s embassy to Jerusalem, but no one could say anything, not even Russia or China the alleged power houses, but if it were with another country, US might have probably invaded by now.

No matter how sophisticated the Iranian weapons are, believe me the US are still miles ahead. You people just think US just make threats for nothing. See as we’re all on here talking about this, the US troops are advancing towards Iran on a ghost mode and busy training, making formations and simulating how to invade Iran right now. US will invade and bomb Iran and NOTHING will happen. Russia and China will only talk about it, but won’t do any thing.

Why did Iran fire missiles just miles to the embassy? They should have just bombed the embassy instead and let’s see how it’s going to end. All US needs is an excuse to bomb and invade Iran and I’m sure Iran won’t be that stupid to give them the reason to. There was a sponsored protests in Iran recently, but Rouhani was wise to not fall for it. If he had, US would use that opportunity to invade Iran, arrest him and give him the “Saddam Hussein’s treatment”...

All of you saying some countries (especially Russia and China) would support Iran will end up disappointed and it’s the people that will suffer it. Even Japan are still feeling the after effect of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs decades after. You people should not push the US into sending Iran to oblivion.

But all in all... War is not what we need, Let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by majamajic(m): 1:10am On May 21, 2019
Isinweke:

yea, it's a country with a Biblical backing and background, just like Saudi Arabia with strong religious backing and background.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:37am On May 21, 2019
Efewestern:

Air only gives you great advantages, don't not be deceived, without a well coordinated ground troops, you can't win a war, plus Iran isnt a plane field you can just bomb, the country is filled with rocks.

A well coordinated ground force without maximum air protection will be pounded to ashes
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:00am On May 21, 2019
sparta191:

Well he didn't actually say the USA can't defeat iran bro. But it will be hard because of the terrain and some other unforseen circumstances. And please don't insult countries like Britain,China,France etc with your claims that the U.S is superior in almost all parts of warfare .

As of now,, USA is ahead of d French, Britons, Chinese and the rest
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 4:20am On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
but we both know America is more and well enhanced than Iran, should Iran attack America then they are going to regret it, we both know the battle is over before it will even begin.
the US are the aggressors here, don't underestimate the Iranians, Persia which is now Iran has been Fighting wars for centuries and is one of the few powerful ancient warrior nation that are still being feared today. Iran is not Iraq, the Iranians have been displaying nukes for years now and since the Americans could invade Iraq with the pretext of disarming Saddam of those nukes, it is expected they march their Army there for an absolute disarmament, if the Americans can do that and survive it I will castrate myself and give them my balls.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by tillaman(m): 5:32am On May 21, 2019
mysticwarrior:
the US are the aggressors here, don't underestimate the Iranians, Persia which is now Iran has been Fighting wars for centuries and is one of the few powerful ancient warrior nation that are still being feared today. Iran is not Iraq, the Iranians have been displaying nukes for years now and since the Americans could invade Iraq with the pretext of disarming Saddam of those nukes, it is expected they march their Army there for an absolute disarmament, if the Americans can do that and survive it I will castrate myself and give them my balls.
well said brother, that makes sense
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by EagleNest(m): 5:59am On May 21, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Who is Trump?
Aaah, He is the one that called Nigeria shit hole and Buhari lifeless. Be careful he might call you...
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by amliftedhigher: 6:41am On May 21, 2019
chineloSA:

America have not invaded the Venezuela because Russia sent it's troops to set it's bases should America try anything.

They have only been able to abuse them economically. But America dare not start anything in Venezuela.

If there was no Russia they could have started their shit like they did in Lybia.
Will you wish the Venezuela condition on Nigerian now?
Brother there is only one reason why USA chose to ignore Russia it is not because of the US citizens but because of other countries of the world. If USA starts fight with Russia it will escalate to world war
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by boiler123boiler: 8:45am On May 21, 2019
ZOZEN is one of the best modern boiler manufacturers in China!
Do you want to know WNS series gas-fired steam boiler or more?
You can refer to this website.
http://upadlosc.org/
http://arquitecologia.org/
http://hwuac.uk
http://bilboplanet.org/
Or you can email me:qianxin@zozen.com
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Trump is a certified idiot. Only an idiot thinks Trump is brilliant. Anyway, most Americans are idiots.

Your opinion doesn't count
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mvem(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2019
Tip101:

Lol... I laugh at you people’s comments on here.... You all should know that war is about interest. During Trump and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns, Trump said he was going to pull out of Syria as he’s tired of Americans being caught up and killed in a war between Muslims and that if they want to kill each other, they can, but he wouldn’t put US’ troops at risk, but Hillary on the other hand said she was going to make Syria a “No Flight” zone and any aircraft over Syria’s airspace would be shot on sight, but oh well, we knew how that ended. So when Trump became the president, he recalled all US troops in Syria, some from Afghanistan and Iraq, which gave Russia the opportunity to feel like a king in Syria... Did you even ask yourself why Russia was silent until US moved out of Syria? Did you even know Russia was investigated for using chemical weapon on Syrians? Why didn’t they do that before Trump pulled their troops out? Why did you think the investigation of Trump’s alleged collusion with the Russians came from?

See the truth is, no country in the world at the moment, can ever go head to head with the US, it’s always going to be a failed attempt. Israel is busy bombing and killing Palestinians, but no one dared to talk, not even the UN, you know why? Because they are been backed by the US. The UN voted against the US recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, but the US still moved it’s embassy to Jerusalem, but no one could say anything, not even Russia or China the alleged power houses, but if it were with another country, US might have probably invaded by now.

No matter how sophisticated the Iranian weapons are, believe me the US are still miles ahead. You people just think US just make threats for nothing. See as we’re all on here talking about this, the US troops are advancing towards Iran on a ghost mode and busy training, making formations and simulating how to invade Iran right now. US will invade and bomb Iran and NOTHING will happen. Russia and China will only talk about it, but won’t do any thing.

Why did Iran fire missiles just miles to the embassy? They should have just bombed the embassy instead and let’s see how it’s going to end. All US needs is an excuse to bomb and invade Iran and I’m sure Iran won’t be that stupid to give them the reason to. There was a sponsored protests in Iran recently, but Rouhani was wise to not fall for it. If he had, US would use that opportunity to invade Iran, arrest him and give him the “Saddam Hussein’s treatment”...

All of you saying some countries (especially Russia and China) would support Iran will end up disappointed and it’s the people that will suffer it. Even Japan are still feeling the after effect of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs decades after. You people should not push the US into sending Iran to oblivion.

But all in all... War is not what we need, Let peace reign.
...You have to look at things critically more to understand International politics ....US can never invade Iran for whatever reason. US is a world power but the presence of China and Russia always check there excesses...As far Russia is solidly behind Iran, then i am telling you US won't do anything....Russia and US always try not to confront each other directly ...Russia and China sees Iran strategically because of where Iran is located....The only thing Russia has to is to deploy there military presence around the Dead sea or strait of Homuz. US is significantly ahead in military strength than any other country but when China and Russia who are super powers are solidly behind you then US won't do much. Why can't US go close to North Korea is just because of China....and please US economically is not ready for any war...Iraq and Afghanistan taught them a great lesson, same reason George Bush became very unpopular in the later stages..America spent so much on wars, my bro it takes billions to fight a war and the American people don't need that now. Infact American policy is withdrawing most of there presence in the middleeast not starting new ones. The best US can do is to instigate uprising in Iran via CIA or use proxies to challenge Iranian government, that's far cheaper and safer...If Russia and China sees Iran as a vital interest to them US won't do much. The only thing meant to be done is to move a China Air carrier or Russia Submarine close to the Iranian waters then everybody will just calm down. Like I told you, these nations will do everything not to directly confront themselves but talk rheteorics...considering how unpopular Iraq war was why will US invade Iran. That is very foolish. War is not a child's play bro....guy I am reading your comments and you have good knowledge of International politics but you get it wrong in many places. The only reason US couldnt and can't depose Assad of Syria is because of Russia. Immediately After the Arab spring US had there way in Libya and some other countries but not Syria. Russia directly involved themselves in Syria because of there personal interest. This made US position so difficult against going strong on Syria. You said Russia has been quiet in Syria ever since until US left, how dare you say so. Russia is the reason Assad still controls more than half of the country if not US would have use the FSA and Kurds to take over the Gov.....Russia used chemical weapons but who are investigating them? The UN and the UN is basically weak and can't do anything to any world power. Infact the UN is basically the 5 veto powers. See the game changers in Iran issue...Russia, China and Turkey who is a NATO member making it very complex. US is very ahead militarily but you make them sound so much powerful seems you are obsess about them or something

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by dermmy(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2019
falopey:
The US needs more recruitment of non US citizens into the US army to go to war with Iran in exchange for US citizenship. Please all interested applicants, let’s meet here now. grin

Hehehehe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.