Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,907 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son (30709 Views)

Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by MrCrown: 9:10am On May 20, 2019
Premium olosho beguiles an unprepared man to suddenly become an unwanting father isnt something that should be given attention in this Naija....

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2019
Instead of these ladies to get on with their lives they are waiting and talking like 1st and 2nd wives like wizkid is married to them. Quite sad
Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by freemi(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2019
dukie25:
Useless father.
What's the sin of the child even if you hate their mother?
Check out Davido, he always look after his kids.
that's were he messed up. Take k of the kids. Haba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by freemi(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2019
freemi:
that's were he messed up. Take k of the kids. Habao
the speed at which this was liked m shared shocked me. I haven't finished submitting when I saw liked n shared, to my surprise it was the same post. Pls what network n phone r u using
Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2019
ladies should stop squeezing themselves to men that don't love them, the same fate await any ladies that force herself on a man that don't like her

it's obvious he was the one that asked the third baby mama out and not her asking him out nevertheless he should take care of all the kids together
Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by Trippledee(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2019
Staged
Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by tfash96(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don't know how the irresponsibility of wizkid and his baby mama is now our business in this forum.
I wonder I like ur comment

Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by CaesarDon(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2019
angry

I hate hearing sob stories like this

He had a one night stand affair with you

And pleaded with you to not take it on to conception

You decided to have the kid

And now seeking attention or acceptance from him

I just pity the lad cos he's involved in this mess
Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by Creativebae(f): 10:51am On May 20, 2019
She should kukuma photoshop their pictures together, na d same thing
Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by Bismark009: 9:15pm On May 20, 2019
adecz:
grin grin grin grin

He is concentrating on the baby mama
that can add value to his brand.

No more time for parasitic baby mamas.

cool cool cool
sums it all up!!!

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son by jbblues24(m): 12:53am On May 24, 2019
Such type, many lines, so sleek

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Freeze: We Still De Wait For Adeboye's New Sexually Transmitted Disease Prophecy / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.