Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,419 members, 7,964,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman (25557 Views)

Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman / CAN Reject El-Rufai's Suggestion Of Inviting Foreign Mechenaries / Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by Abfinest007(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2019
hw will u give power to a person u know u can't control
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by adioolayi(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2019
Illegal body not recognised by our constitution
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by Charly68: 12:00pm On May 20, 2019
I know his mouth is a razor blade,he has used it to cut himself to sizes ..
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2019
mrvitalis:
And the nation think pdp would prefer to vote a tinubu boy as chairman ?

Its not far na

Fayemi is not Tinubu boy. The last governorship election in Ekiti, Tinubu never wanted Fayemi. But he had no choice because Federal forces were behind Fayemi. Tinubu and Fayemi had issues after Fayose won the 2014 governorship election. The only States Tinubu has influence in the south west is Lagos and Osun. I don't know why most people think Tinubu controls the whole south west.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by IvarTheTerrible: 12:09pm On May 20, 2019
zeromeridian:
El Rufai is fit for the job.
We want a fulani NGF.

Fayemi is a week fellow.

El Rufai is a "DAY" fellow.

Go to school, you no go. Abusing those superior to you is what you excel at.

Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by rasputinn(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2019
buharitill2023:
and you think northwest should be allowed again, beside, feyemi is the most ranking governor becos his tenure wil end before any other gov, so is not about tinubu boy.

We in the PDP dont care if Fayemi is the least ranking governor or Tinubu's father,,,,,WE WILL NOT ALLOW A MAD MAN BECOME CHAIRMAN OF THE NGF AND USE THE POSITION TO FEATHER HIS NEST TOWARDS HIS FAILED AMBITION TO BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2023. So we are solidly behind Fayemi as Hell Rufai is a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by celeiyke: 12:27pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

What was your father doing when Tinubu was establishing the newspaper?

He was banging ur mama
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:32pm On May 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Fayemi is not Tinubu boy. The last governorship election in Ekiti, Tinubu never wanted Fayemi. But he had no choice because Federal forces were behind Fayemi. Tinubu and Fayemi had issues after Fayose won the 2014 governorship election. The only States Tinubu has influence in the south west is Lagos and Osun. I don't why most people think Tinubu controls the whole south west.

So, Ogun and Kwara states na your influence elect their governors?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by Inetpork: 12:34pm On May 20, 2019
just one day ,the story of this nation will take a new shape, either as a nation or as a separate States .It must surely come to pass.
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by profbayo: 12:37pm On May 20, 2019
[quote author=zeromeridian post=78546610]El Rufai is fit for the job. We want a fulani NGF.
Fayemi is a week fellow. [/quote So whos now the Day fellow? if Fayemi is a week or month Fellow...Olodo
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

So, Ogun and Kwara states na your influence elect their governors?

Bro I am talking about the present ones, that's why I didn't add them. Kwara and ogun Governors elect tenure will Begin on May 29. And don't tell me Tinubu played any major role in Kwara. The governor elect in Kwara has been in the game since the days of Olusola Saraki. He has contested before. Infact the elites in Kwara don't like the Saraki dynasty and they have been looking for the opportunity to oust the Saraki's. And this present administration was the perfect time and remember Saraki is not even in the good books of Buhari and the Cabals, because of his rebellious attitude.

Dapo Abiodun the governor elect of ogun na confirm Tinubu boy. so there is no debating on that.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by JudasNaCarrot: 12:47pm On May 20, 2019
zeromeridian:
El Rufai is fit for the job.
We want a fulani NGF.

Fayemi is a week fellow.
Your English have already disqualified Hell-Rough Hi.

[b][/b]"week"
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:48pm On May 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bro I am talking about the present ones, that's why I didn't add them. Kwara and ogun Governors elect tenure will Begin on May 29. And don't tell me Tinubu played any major role in Kwara. The governor elect in Kwara has been in the game since the days of Olusola Saraki. He has contested before. Infact the elites in Kwara don't like the Saraki dynasty and they have been looking for the opportunity to oust the Saraki's. And this present administration was the perfect time and remember Saraki is not even in the good books of Buhari and the Cabals, because of his rebellious attitude.

Dapo Abiodun the governor elect of ogun na confirm Tinubu boy. so there is no debating on that.

And Ajimobi is not Tinubu's Boy?
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by celeiyke: 1:09pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

No wonder he wasn't at home for herdsmen to rape your mama and produce you half cow, full idiot.

Herdsmen raping wasn't there when I was born. He was giving ur mum doggy, if u don't know u are his offspring. Ask ur mum who is ur true father
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by omoly: 1:15pm On May 20, 2019
Its only a matter of time. Still available for sale,fairly used 5000 litres Hart tank good for domestic or site use. Location Ilorin,price #100,000 naira only,slightly negotiable.call 08024201598

Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

And Ajimobi is not Tinubu's Boy?

Which Ajimobi be Tinubu boy??. When Tinubu wanted to play a vital role before the governorship election on whom would become the APC candidate. Ajimobi in his arrogance didn't allow Tinubu. He told Tinubu everything was in order. How can a Governor be fighting Alao Akala, when a Large chunk of votes will come from his place. Anyways when Tinubu stepped in, it was already too late and it made APC lose the election. Even Ajimobi lost his senatorial ambition to PDP.

Anyways I like Tinubu so much. He is a visionary leader and strategist.
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by Yankee101: 1:32pm On May 20, 2019
His trials are just beginning
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by famouscargo4u: 2:37pm On May 20, 2019
He emerged re-elected because of Buhari. A lizard who thinks himself to be a crocodile. his influence does not exceed Kaduna. Even in kaduna he does not enjoy large followership.
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
It's pay back time
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by Okoyeebows: 7:41pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
m44 lalastla sn obinosy oam4j domque
rule 2

But you refused to report the person that insulted me first, abi?

As you no get work and I don give you work, You go report taya.
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by Okoyeebows: 7:42pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
my4 lalastala sn obinopy oaj domie
rule 2

Even you, your children would ask you this question.
Re: PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman by jbblues24(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2019
My 37 year old dad rates this icons very incredible smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan / 837 Inmates Escape From Oyo Prison, 262 Recaptured / Who Healed The President? - Tayo Ogunbiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.