Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,352 members, 7,950,730 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal (677 Views)

This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person / There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal by igwesylv: 9:34am On May 20, 2019
The Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has vowed to resist any attempt to stop his inauguration for second term in office.

In a statement yesterday by his Senior Special Assistant on Special Duties, Alhaji Yusuf Dingyadi, the governor alleged of plots to cause political chaos in the state.

He said that certain individuals were spreading lies and creating confusion that the court was going to remove him from office and give power to the APC.

Tambuwal added that his posters along Birnin Kebbi Road, Maiduguri Road, Airport Road and some other areas within the metropolis had been removed and replaced with those of the APC governorship candidate.

Tambuwal stressed that only legal means could stop his government.

The statement reads, “Election is over, we have won the election and we have offered a hand of fellowship, we asked them to come so ...... READ MORE: https://ugobestiky.com/sokoto-no-power-can-stop-my-inauguration-gov-tambuwal/
Re: Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal by Tocynone(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2019
.ok
Re: Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal by dukie25: 9:43am On May 20, 2019
APC are wasting their time.
Re: Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal by igwesylv: 9:47am On May 20, 2019
hahahaha
Re: Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal by hisexcellency34: 9:47am On May 20, 2019
Not even Allah's power?
Re: Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal by BuhariAdvocate: 9:51am On May 20, 2019
Tambuwal lost this .
Re: Sokoto: No Power Can Stop My Inauguration- Gov Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:49am On May 22, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's nice =)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What A Luta Continua Means? By Pius Adesanmi #tributetoprof. / PDP Congratulates Zamfara State Governor-elect, Others / Wife Of Late JOJ Okezie Mrs Rose Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.