Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official (2757 Views)

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance / Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / Photos/video Of Naira Marley's Mother In Court As Her Son Is Taken To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by akinblog: 12:38pm On May 20, 2019
The environment of the Federal High Court in Lagos was on Monday enveloped with emotions as a woman, believed to be Naira Marley’s mother, burst into tears. When Naira Marley appeared in court, he was looking subdued and depressed.

On seeing him, his mother burst into tears.

Earlier, fans Nigerian musician, Azeez Fashola (a.k.a Naira Marley), have taken to social media to protest the arraignment of the music star. They complained that the arraignment of the Music star was fast compared to politicians who allegedly engage in corruption.

Naira Marley on Monday appeared before a Federal High Court in Lagos over allegations bordering on credit card fraud and cyber crime.He was charged by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Justice I.N. Oweibo stood down the case some minutes after the musician entered the dock, to wait for his counsel, Mr Olalekan Ojo (SAN).

Watch The Video

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/naira-marley-mother-cries-as-efcc-hands-him-over-to-nigerian-prison-officials.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9439673_marleymum1_jpeg_jpeg05ba9b57bcaad2e4a0f5e00768826cdd

1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by Ajimusty2: 12:45pm On May 20, 2019
Nairaland should do something about this,I heard d guy is also a nairalander.
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2019
Sorry ma

Please after the storm retrain your son .
Crime don't pay.
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by YoungAncient1: 1:20pm On May 20, 2019
This is not new, even Evans' wife and kids cried when he was arraigned.
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by Rosay15(f): 1:24pm On May 20, 2019
Bloggers why unah Dey mad like this?
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by Nicklaus619(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2019
Ajimusty2:

Wetin we for do
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by columbus007(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2019
That boy naira marley is daft and crazy,what made him think we celebrate cyber crime,its a no no for the few us who are sane,fool.
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by Adeitanajoke(f): 3:14pm On May 20, 2019

So sad
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by sparog(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2019
If he eventually gets freed, he will never try rubbish in his life again

Na the mama I pity, dey should just make sure they hire a very competent SAN to handle his case
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by ShinqRambq: 6:32pm On May 20, 2019
Ajimusty2:
What is his username but his label mate is here sha.Limerick
Re: Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official by VirginSearcher(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2019
They should leave this boy alone and face the problems of the country or start this with the politicians

(1) (Reply)

"Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy / Singer Falz Celebrates His Mother’s 60th Birthday (see What He Wrote) / Forbes Top10 Richest Nigerian Musicians 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.