Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,008 members, 7,976,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:33 PM

Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) (959 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Halima Abubakar For N1bn Court Date Revealed / Don Jazzy Finally Replies Actress Nazo Ekezie Who Asked For A Date (see His Post / R. Kelly Reportedly Misses Court Date Due To Emergency Hernia Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) by payges: 4:47pm On May 20, 2019
LAGOS, NIGERIA – A Visibly distraught Naira Marley was today arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) before Justice Nicholas Oweibo of a Fed High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos on 11 counts of Advance Fee Fraud.
Only problem was, his lawyer was absent during proceedings.
It was gathered that Naira Marley was left to stand in the dock and answer his charges himself, looking subdued, with his mother in the crowd weeping, as his lawyer was nowhere to be found. Hours after the court was adjourned with Naira Marley remanded in Prison Custody till May 30, 2019 when his bail hearing come up.
It was almost 3 hours after court adjourned that his lawyer was seen rushing into the court premises, looking disheveled and soaked. Upon further investigation, our correspondent gathered that the Lawyer missed his court date because apparently, he was up all night, not working on the case, but catching the final episode of the Popular TV Show Game of Thrones.
“I am so sorry. This is a disaster” he told our correspondent “I had been up all-night watching game of thrones, and then when I got on the road this morning the heavy rains and attendant traffic nightmare worsened my predicament. I would like to apologize to my client. We will fix this”.
It is still unclear if Naira Marley will continue with this lawyer or have him fired, after today’s unfortunate event. More on this...https://www.newsjunk.com.ng/naira-marleys-lawyer-explains-why-he-missed-clients-court-date-see-why/
Re: Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) by Sundrus: 5:02pm On May 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy him lawyer want make them treat him client(naira marley) like Jon snow

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) by BravoDe: 5:23pm On May 20, 2019
lawyer is looking for fame to stardom after watching p**n
Re: Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 20, 2019
That is gross incompetence of the highest order!

That lawyer should be sanctioned

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) by dawnomike(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2019
What a lawyer!!!
Re: Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2019
What kind of lawyer is this

Is it only me that thinks he did it on purpose.
Re: Naira Marley’s Lawyer Explains Why He Missed Client’s Court Date..(see WHY) by Nobody: 12:27am On May 21, 2019
Such work, many typography, so engaging

(1) (Reply)

Actor Kolawole Gushes Over Estranged Wife, Toyin Abraham. Celebrities React / Bbnaija: Recently Evicted Housemate Kimoprah Reacts To Brutal Sars Killing In La / Bbnaija 2019: Gedoni And Khafi Share A Passionate Kiss (video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.