Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,369 members, 7,947,606 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam (29242 Views)

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Nobody: 6:35am On May 21, 2019
Ajoboss:
op get ur facts right pls..he was a 300l medical student who failed his first MBBS exams,and not 100l as u assumed
Any ways uzakah kun' rest in peace
the koko bi sey he failed and do the needful.
Oba lil wayne come and see something
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Agugbadin: 6:42am On May 21, 2019
Don't kill yourself, if you failed it means you are not supposed to be in that medical school, go and try other courses basic science or physical science. Is not all that enter that are qualified to be there, find your correct discipline now. Some even completed the program before discovering that their calling is not to be a medical doctor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Ajoboss(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2019
George2164:

First mbbs examination is just normal 100level results in which some schools have a rule of not less than 50 in cumulative of the core science courses. While some schools choose a high CGPA 4.5 minimum.
OK sir..
Tnx for d info.
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Martinez39(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2019
Bbbwings:
I know how it feels.
I only had a resit and I nearly lost it cos it happened in my final year.
As in. I remember a guy that failed psychiatry in his final year. He did the resit and failed and couldn't graduate with his mate. His parents came to lobby at Yaba but Prof. Aina was having none of that. The guy says he is not doing again. The parents are begging him to go back.

A lot of people might say, "how can you be depressed or commit suicide because of an exam or certificate?" but they won't understand the agony and disappointment until they wear your shoes and are in such situation. I don't bother arguing on this issue as I believe that only experience can inform someone rightly on this issue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Chidonc(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2019
Ajoboss:
op get ur facts right pls..he was a 300l medical student who failed his first MBBS exams,and not 100l as u assumed
Any ways uzakah kun' rest in peace
lol, common mbbs wey some of my goons fail, resit come still fail till them pass na him person dey commit sucide for.
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by boxypane(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2019
What's wrong with our generation today!!!
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2019
haaryobhami:
be very close to him nd support him. its not funny anymore oh
thanks, he's not home yet
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Slurity(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2019
If you check deep what killed him is the phone and addiction to using it than focusing on his study.
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by luluosas(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2019
Coward! Roast in hell
gistblogger:
GistMore.com

A 100 level medical student of the Niger Delta University, NDU, has allegedly died after plunging into Amassoma River in Bayelsa State.

According to reports, Uzakah Timi Ebiweni, took the decision to end it all after failing his exams. It was gathered that out of the 169 students in his class, 50 failed.

Timi allegedly started giving hints via his WhatsApp stories by initially posting a candle light and then changing to the picture of a candle with its light blown off.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/ndu-medical-student-plunges-into-a-river-after-failing-an-exam
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by luluosas(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2019
No justification or excuse for suicide. Suicidals are cowards
Martinez39:
As in. I remember a guy that failed psychiatry in his final year. He did the resit and failed and couldn't graduate with his mate. His parents came to lobby at Yaba but Prof. Aina was having none of that. The guy says he is not doing again. The parents are begging him to go back.

A lot of people might say, "how can you be depressed or commit suicide because of an exam or certificate?" but they won't understand the agony and disappointment until they wear your shoes and are in such situation. I don't bother arguing on this issue as I believe that only experience can inform someone rightly on this issue.
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Annycj: 7:54am On May 21, 2019
medicine isn't his choice sometimes parents contribute to their children's failure he might have been forced to study medicine, rip but killing yourself isn't not an option drop out and bus conductor and live your life to the fullest education is not compulsory
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Nobody: 7:54am On May 21, 2019
Nathayas:
Why won't you fail when you were busy with cultism

This one na Goat
An idiot sighted
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Martinez39(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2019
luluosas:
No justification or excuse for suicide. Suicidals are cowards
Suicides are not cowards. COWARDS CANNOT COMMIT SUICIDE.

Statements like the following only demonstrate inexperience and naiveness:
"Suicide is a cowardly thing to do."
"Suicide is for cowards."
"Suicide is selfish."

NB: I am not trying to justify suicide but as I have said, life will give you a better perspective of this issue than the one you have and I am not here to argue with anyone. Wonderful morning.

1 Like

Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by tofolo(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2019
tamonokare:
You don observe say na only Christians dey kill themselves like dis.
The ones you are reading about on NL abi? come to the north and see something... cry
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by luluosas(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2019
Then, if suicidals are not cowards, what exactly are they according to your theory?
Look my dear friend, irrespective of the phase of life you may face at any point in time, you don't need to kill yourself because another beautiful phase would certainly turn around you if you can only persist. So, suicide is NEVER AN OPTION. Thank you

Martinez39:
Suicides are not cowards. COWARDS CANNOT COMMIT SUICIDE.

Statements like the following only demonstrate inexperience and naiveness:
"Suicide is a cowardly thing to do."
"Suicide is for cowards."
"Suicide is selfish."

NB: I am not trying to justify suicide but as I have said, life will give you a better perspective of this issue than the one you have and I am not here to argue with anyone. Wonderful morning.

Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Evangkatsoulis: 9:39am On May 21, 2019
luluosas:
Then, if suicidals are not cowards, what exactly are they according to your theory?
Look my dear friend, irrespective of the phase of life you may face at any point in time, you don't need to kill yourself because another beautiful phase would certainly turn around you if you can only persist. So, suicide is NEVER AN OPTION. Thank you

Oboy, life no be by force. Abi life na prison sentence? If I no wan live again wetin happen?
#prochoice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by luluosas(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2019
Do you own your life? Die by suicide and face the consequences in the great beyond. Cheers
Evangkatsoulis:

Oboy, life no be by force. Abi life na prison sentence? If I no wan live again wetin happen?
#prochoice
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Martinez39(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2019
luluosas:

Oga, I don't know what to call suicides but COWARDS CAN NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE. I am not saying people should give up on life but let's stop demonising these suicide victims as if we know who they are; what really went on behind the scenes that could have lead to their decision; the situation they faced; their personality; their backgrounds and what went on in their heads. Things in life are not as they always seem on the surface.

It's easy to scream "suicide is for cowards," "suicide victims are selfish," etc. but calm down, when you reach there, you will understand. What you will understand is something you can't explain to inexperienced people. And one thing you must have in your head is that tough times may or may not last. Some are fortunate to have their hard work pay off and make it while some will toil till they die. That's the reality of life. Saying that "...another beautiful phase would certainly turn around you if you can only persist." shows yet again that you are inexperienced. Help yourself.

Let's not waste time making fruitless exchanges as we will still retain our perspectives on this issue. Have a wonderful day. wink

1 Like

Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Torg77: 10:04am On May 21, 2019
tamonokare:
You don observe say na only Christians dey kill themselves like dis.

And Muslims behead in the name of Allah and book haram

1 Like

Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Evangkatsoulis: 10:17am On May 21, 2019
luluosas:
Do own your life? Die by suicide and face the consequences in the great beyond. Cheers

Who own my life b4?
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Favy1235(f): 10:51am On May 21, 2019
Chaii see course wey i don write JAMB twice to get yet neva got it and sum1 z killing hiself ova same course.
Dis lyf sef
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by cosmatika(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2019
tomdon:

70% is gross exaggeration, speak for yourself.
And this incidence has nothing to do with studying medicine.
I doubt if you passed thru the med skl. If you did, check how many of you started the journey from Pre-med class and how many that never had a resit till they got inducted. You'll realize that the 70% is even small
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by luluosas(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2019
Congratulations you hia? God owns your life, and only Him own the absolute RIGHT to take it.
Evangkatsoulis:

Who own my life b4?
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by luluosas(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2019
With your perception, it shows clearly the side you belong on the divide. Congratulations and have a nice day
Martinez39:
Oga, I don't know what to call suicides but COWARDS CAN NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE. I am not saying people should give up on life but let's stop demonising these suicide victims as if we know who they are; what really went on behind the scenes that could have lead to their decision; the situation they faced; their personality; their backgrounds and what went on in their heads. Things in life are not as they always seem on the surface.

It's easy to scream "suicide is for cowards," "suicide victims are selfish," etc. but calm down, when you reach there, you will understand. What you will understand is something you can't explain to inexperienced people. And one thing you must have in your head is that tough times may or may not last. Some are fortunate to have their hard work pay off and make it while some will toil till they die. That's the reality of life. Saying that "...another beautiful phase would certainly turn around you if you can only persist." shows yet again that you are inexperienced. Help yourself.

Let's not waste time making fruitless exchanges as we will still retain our perspectives on this issue. Have a wonderful day. wink
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Evangkatsoulis: 1:21pm On May 21, 2019
luluosas:
Congratulations you hia? God owns your life, and only Him own the absolute RIGHT to take it.

And does God exists.
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by megaxart(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2019
Slurity:
If you check deep what killed him is the phone and addiction to using it than focusing on his study.

And you know this because you are him or what?
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by luluosas(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2019
Yes, He exists even if you deliberately denied the knowledge
Evangkatsoulis:

And does God exists.
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by Abcruz(m): 2:33am On May 22, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

And does God exists.

Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
“Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you understand.--Job 38:3

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.--Romans 1:20
Re: NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam by victons(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2019
Ajoboss:
sorry sir.. Which one is first?
There's no first MB;BS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill PDP Leader And Four Others In Anambra / EFCC Declares Enonche Ugbagbe Wanted / How To Protect Your Bank Account From Thieves

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.